• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What you really wanna know about the opposite sex

I've turned down quite a few guys who've said they want to sleep with me either because I'm in a relationship already or I don't want our existing friendship to eventually become all dramatic because we brought sex into it. Or maybe I just don't know you that well. There could be a bunch of reasons. But in my experience some guys just don't get the hint that I don't want it to turn into a sexual relationship. And perhaps especially not this soon. Maybe *gasp* I just wanna try being friends before going further.

This is why:

@Clitnhawk This how it went yeah we were all off our heads and just laying in bed talking shit, I felt her leg go around my leg so If I moved my foot up it was hard against her pussy which I done and she done nothing to stop this. I thought she had done it on purpose so I started touching her belly slowly.. this was all cool.. she even said I have really cold hands so I warmed them up.. then outta no where it's like she got a 2nd thought and wanted to back out of it, ever since this night I have told her how I do like her and she has said why do you keep trying and all I can say is cause I really like you. and she seems kinda flattered by that.
I'm starting to get the feeling she wants me to make a move again but I am afraid now of getting regected by her

There's a point with men where we come to understand that unless we're persistent, nothing is going to happen. If we back down and stop at the first sign of dis-interest, we will be cast aside.. we are expected by women to be aggressive and persistent. The game of attraction is one of push and pull.. Im not generalizing here, but there are 'some' women who despite been interested will act disinterested to see how you react, if you continue to pursue her or give up.. she wants to believe she's worth the fight and measure's you based on your response.

This sends mixed messages to men, and i think we eventually assume the position of pursuing even in the face of rejection, because what's said and what's actually meant can be totally different.. so when the woman is genuinely disinterested, of course we can't take the hint.. because past experience's have dictated otherwise.