• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

I find it to be not much more than a very, very mild depressant. I never really got a buzz off it. There seems to be something to it but I never had success. Which is weird because it numbs your mouth just like cocaine, but not much effect.

There are others here who might speak more highly of it than me. I don't have all that much experience with it.
sounds alot like my experience with phenibut, was expecting alot more from it than what it was meant for, plus the withdrawals are so unpleasant

Vendor I trust said he is getting some lucy soon. am gonna stock up on LSD once he does
there is alot about ATM so your chances of getting sorted with good L are very high nowadays, seems like LSD has made a huge comeback the past 10 years

sounds alot like my experience with phenibut, was expecting alot more from it than what it was meant for, plus the withdrawals are so unpleasant
for the record I experienced substantially more effects from phenibut, I could actually get a buzz - but generally always overdosed and had very bad times with it (which is another story)

for the record I experienced substantially more effects from phenibut, I could actually get a buzz - but generally always overdosed and had very bad times with it (which is another story)
yes i found very similar experiences, id dose high (over a gram) and get a high but id also get these electric brain zaps/ light body convulsions that made it incredibly hard to get that balance of a good high without the negative effects

yes i found very similar experiences, id dose high (over a gram) and get a high but id also get these electric brain zaps/ light body convulsions that made it incredibly hard to get that balance of a good high without the negative effects
yep, the brain zaps are the first sign of OD and trust me... it gets WAY worse

my typical dose was 3-4g which is already an acute overdose, and after 3 days of dosing ~3g it turns into a very ugly full blown blackout overdose episode characterized by psychosis and the inability to speak your own name or where you are (while simultaneously conscious and aware... which is a bit scary)

but that's just how I used it - many more people can be more responsible than I with such drugs

with that said I've had insane amounts of kava and never felt anything more than a very mild feeling

yep, the brain zaps are the first sign of OD and trust me... it gets WAY worse

my typical dose was 3-4g which is already an acute overdose, and after 3 days of dosing ~3g it turns into a very ugly full blown blackout overdose episode characterized by psychosis and the inability to speak your own name or where you are (while simultaneously conscious and aware... which is a bit scary)

but that's just how I used it - many more people can be more responsible than I with such drugs

with that said I've had insane amounts of kava and never felt anything more than a very mild feeling
most ive had was just over 2g and it was very unpleasant, i could see 3-4g being hell man, good on ya getting out of that kinda addiction mate!
im the same, some can use drugs responsibly but i gotta push it to the limit if i find something i like, addiction runs in my dads side of the family, grandad was a 60 cig a day smoker and loved a drink, my dad becomes addicted to anything he likes, first was drink then gambling, then athletics and now Christianity, so having an addictive background and personality really fucked my ability to take things in moderation

most ive had was just over 2g and it was very unpleasant, i could see 3-4g being hell man, good on ya getting out of that kinda addiction mate!
im the same, some can use drugs responsibly but i gotta push it to the limit if i find something i like, addiction runs in my dads side of the family, grandad was a 60 cig a day smoker and loved a drink, my dad becomes addicted to anything he likes, first was drink then gambling, then athletics and now Christianity, so having an addictive background and personality really fucked my ability to take things in moderation
oh yeah man, it wasn't an addiction more of a drug I was desperately trying to get high from :) I'm talking about taking 4g with zero tolerance. At very high doses is transcends from GABAb to GABAa which is what I was seeking.

me, personally, I only have one speed when it comes to drugs... 110% .. it's hard for me to dose them any other way

sounds a bit like how kratom has different strains that have slightly different effects, like some stimulating some sedative.
ive rarely tried many herbal things like kava etc, only things natural id use would have to be poppy pods, shrooms and cannabis hash.
i use soma (carisoprodol) as a potentiater for benzos or opiates but dont go over 750-1000mg or you start shaking and not be able to walk straight aswell as being a dangerous combo for your respiratory system IIRC
Yes, “heady” or “heavy” cultivars.

Like Sativa and Indica, with a near full spectrum of hybrids and individual cultivar and harvest variations. It’s nature basically.

Except, kratom is more stimulant in nature, even heavier ones, at 5 grams up, while kava is more sedative full stop regardless of cultivar.

to me kratom is more of a stimulant in nature with varying degrees of opioid type activity, but a stimulant at heart

I have a love for kratom :)

to me kratom is more of a stimulant in nature with varying degrees of opioid type activity, but a stimulant at heart

I have a love for kratom :)
I liked it a lot but very allergic. 4 weeks daily sabotaged and blocked up my digestion forced stop nasty withdrawals even from that.

I have a load of Kratom under my bed, I couldn’t use it if future is important to me.

I got the best sleep ever though with Kratom, so refreshed after.

It does fuck your brain chemistry up though I felt, kava doesn’t.

I prefer kratom’s high for the most part, but I’m just a beggar lol.

Guys the universe wants me to use oxy. I just happened on about 25 10mg oxy pills and 15 50mg tramadol (my aunt got divorced sold her house and we have all been moving shit around - I am a magnet for old forgotten scripts people forget about.

I know this is unlovable as I posted a similar story yesterday but will post a Pic.

Oxys keep falling on my head.

How do you know this is God telling you to use oxy?

It's probably God telling you NOT to use oxy... :)?

God wants to display your own personal strength. Coveting the brilliance of his creation.

I say sell it and use that money to buy a shit load more LSD.

Then again, if I stumbled upon a bottle of oxy pills.... I would have already eaten them.

C'est la vie

@Snafu of the Forest I know that I am not being told to use oxy. Thanks for the warm words though man. I contrived these situations to a great extent as well (offering to help my father do a major house cleanup) and then helping my aunt move and sell her house. Both people have had a moderate to major (aunt had hip replaced) surgeries in the past 6 months and they are very old school "dont need pain meds tough it out" types. I figured the chance that their would be prescription pain killers lying around to be very high and was right in both cases. I do feel shitty as it is still being deceptive but in both my fathers (he threw his away and I took it out of the garbage) and aunts case they are months past any issues from their surgeries and I know these pills were just going to sit under her sink for years. I would not have taken any if I thought there was even a slim chance they needed this for pain.

And yeah I took 80 mg right away when I found them - along with 100mg of tramadol.

Am taking now a similar mix of drugs to what I took last night - maybe only 60 mg dxm as that and tramadol I know can cause ss but at low dosages I am not worried - never have gotten it before.

Tomorrow though I am giving the remaining 10mg pills to my buddy who I already gave the pills I got yesterday to hold. So that will keep this little opiate session to just 2 days.

To prove I am not bullshitting 17 pink oxy 10mgs (K56 markings):

LQBsJiAl.jpg

I cant help my self sometimes around opiates. I have good self control with their usage and have knock on wood not fallen into chronic usage - but I still get sick a little after heavy 2 or 3 day "mini" benders which I am kinda on right now 🙁. But I dont think 250mgs of oxy over 48 hours will be an issue.

I am partial to opiates however, in general, I cannot control myself around ANY drugs :)

if you can take a few hundred mgs of oxy over 2-3 days and not want to do more consider yourself one of the lucky immune ones :)

I know there are a lot of people like that out there. Most people about 60% can do opiates and not become instantly addicted.

Tramadol, codeine, and ODMST are the only opiates that I could let sit around for any period of time.

With the oxys I have to let a friend hold them - yeah- those are hard as fuck to sit on. I think I have gotten around 700 to 800mg the last two days which would be enough to cause a problem bender. With the oxy, hydroxyzine, and clonazolam trifecta the urge to use would be too much so I have to get the oxys out of the house.

my friend plans to only let me have like 120 to 150 mg once a week.
You seem to have some good friends.

Most of my friends I would never dare trust them with bottles of oxy.

They would probably eat it themselves then lie to me.

"friends"

wow I suddenly felt very lonely in a very visceral way like a stomach pang...

I have one friend I have know for 15 years, he just smokes weed and drinks + acid every now and then. but does not judge me, so he is a really good go to if I want some help distancing myself from a substance in this manner. He also keeps this to himself and does not talk about my usage around our mutual friends.

One of my best friends for sure. I don't think I would trust anyone else to do it.
now that you mention it, at 32 years old, I have one truly good friend. My best friend. I would trust him in such a scenario.

However, I would never ask him to hold opiates for me, as he is a former/recovered heroin addict such as myself.

Any other drug other than opioids or benzos I would trust him to hold. I would trust him anyways, it's more of I would never ask him to do such a thing as it would be an unreasonable test I put upon him instead of myself and seems selfish to me.

It's all about who you know in life, who you TRULY know in life, yeah? That's friendship. Friendship is not that far from love.

God I wish I had a friend I could hand some drugs to and trust him to keep it safe from me... I wish :)

Would love a drink but my day is going to be taking the wee one to the play park and collecting my prescription (Pregabalin of course lol but these are 25mg on top of the 150mg I get next week).