• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

I have a Wight. What shall I write? Its just a rock, not an Isle, but that won't stop me going a mile...

(...to scrawl the usual reams of crap BL is so tolerant of my polluting their forums with.)

More dhc. Ran out of smoke tonight. Wanting to go somewhere weed is legal and research chems i can get shipped eazy enough. The law surrounding 2c-d in holland i think its legal ? Anyone confirm this from holland for me?

More dhc. Ran out of smoke tonight. Wanting to go somewhere weed is legal and research chems i can get shipped eazy enough. The law surrounding 2c-d in holland i think its legal ? Anyone confirm this from holland for me?
I did Holland, Amsterdam and Rotterdam and a few others in the space of three days, and pretty much the whole RC scene was wide open. If one shop didn't have it, they would point you to whom did.

Fuckin hell lads, I'm mixing it up tonight!! Look at this fancy new FJs I've discovered.

Tastes exactly like the standard shit, but looks like a nasty urine infection...
Prob causes one too FS

My normal 14mg subutex, 3 clonazepam, 1 n 1/2 700mg soma, 1mg Xanax and 10mg zopiclone
Trynna catch a nod

I did Holland, Amsterdam and Rotterdam and a few others in the space of three days, and pretty much the whole RC scene was wide open. If one shop didn't have it, they would point you to whom did.
When I was last in the dam, only interesting RC was 3-mmc but CBA buyin any

200mg Tramadol just. What I meant to say here was I left my noid vape pod in my SMOK Acro and it nearly blew my head off lol. Swapped back over to my nic salt vape. My head ballooned away up haha.

Reading that back earlier made my head hurt lol.

Last edited:
When I was last in the dam, only interesting RC was 3-mmc but CBA buyin any
Think if you went in guns blazing asking for certain things, you might come across as “the” type. But we kept it fairly quiet, let them do the talking and offer up suggestions.

10mg nitrazepam, 14mg subutex and aload of THC distillate, ive been out for the count most of the day
woke up with a burrito and its wrapper all beside me haha

never had kava, whats that like?
I find it to be not much more than a very, very mild depressant. I never really got a buzz off it. There seems to be something to it but I never had success. Which is weird because it numbs your mouth just like cocaine, but not much effect.

There are others here who might speak more highly of it than me. I don't have all that much experience with it.

never had kava, whats that like?
It’s kind of by default really I explored it, due to abnormal allergies to most drugs and herbs.

Kava is so unknown, it works wonders for many, very psychoactive, but not physically addictive, no actual toxicity, actually balancing for brain chemistry, very medicinal physically like Cannabinoids as science has sung.

But the world knows all about weed, and hardly at all about kava.

Kava potentiates lots of drugs too, especially acid (like right now) and benzos, cannabis.

Just never mix kava with alcohol. Separate. One or the other.

Just never mix kava with alcohol. Separate. One or the other.
Really? I would take huge doses of kava alongside my regular heavy intake with alcohol and noticed nothing.

Maybe I just had bad kava... but I bought a kilo from a hippie store in Berkeley... assumed it would be good :/

I find it to be not much more than a very, very mild depressant. I never really got a buzz off it. There seems to be something to it but I never had success.

There are others here who might speak more highly of it than me.
There is a reverse tolerance effect, it can take some people, but not all, a breakthrough period of sustained use, before voila.

Also, kava is not kava.

People may try capsules for example, totally dud. Not how kava works.

And there’s a huge difference in product quality, potency, and character too, depending on the cultivar and producer.

There is a reverse tolerance effect, it can take some people, but not all, a breakthrough period of sustained use, before voila.

Also, kava is not kava.

And there’s a huge difference in product quality, potency, and character too, depending on the cultivar and producer.
yeah, I went through a kilo of "fresh" bulk powder in various ways, tried emulsifiers, traditional recipes, made extracts.

just never really got me buzzed at all in any way :/

genetic maybe

Vendor I trust said he is getting some lucy soon. am gonna stock up on LSD once he does
Sounds good. Hold with me bro, I’ve plenty to share just pretty fucked right now, was already managing energy reserves.

yeah, I went through a kilo of "fresh" bulk powder in various ways, tried emulsifiers, traditional recipes, made extracts.

just never really got me buzzed at all in any way :/

genetic maybe
Thanks for elaborating. It doesn’t work for all.

But again, there’s kava…and there’s Kava.

Just like there’s weed and there’s Weed.

Also, kava is not kava.

sounds a bit like how kratom has different strains that have slightly different effects, like some stimulating some sedative.
ive rarely tried many herbal things like kava etc, only things natural id use would have to be poppy pods, shrooms and cannabis hash.
i use soma (carisoprodol) as a potentiater for benzos or opiates but dont go over 750-1000mg or you start shaking and not be able to walk straight aswell as being a dangerous combo for your respiratory system IIRC