• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would happen if Bluelight members got together to party?

Don't want to channel Nancy Reagan but "Just say no", but if you like to enjoy yourself I think that dmt, mda, 2c-_, do_, lsd and ketamine are a 6 "Must try".

I'm also glad to have done mushrooms, 5-meo-mipt, but the latter I have only done once, the former enough to know it's one of my LEAST favorites LOL
LSD could be an awful experience, and all the 2c's aren't always good experience type drugs either. They're a go either way type drugs. You can have the best time of your life. Or the worst time of your life. Specifically LSD. I've only ever tried 2ci and 2cb so my knowledge is limited regarding the 2c- class of drugs.

I once tripped on bk 2cb. It was fun, the world turned into negative colours for one moment and snow seemed pink, but my memories are faded now, it was 5 or 6 years ago. Also, at some moments I felt paranoia and the trip was definitely way too long-about 12 h, and at the end I was too tired to enjoy anything. Hoped to fall asleep, did not happen, so I took some xanax, ended up just laughing and staring at the moving ornaments on the walls.

PILZ31q.jpg

Well, I would dress in what I call my priest outfit, which is basically black stuff and a white scarf. I would get talking to some guys, who would think I was pretty funny, because of my self-deprecating humour, but I would keep trying to get them to ask me to say mass, saying that I could do it. They would continually ignore me for at least a half hour, then someone would give in and say 'fine, say mass'. Then I would say the word mass but everyone would ignore me and in fact would already have started talking to someone else. Trust me, it happened before.

I'd furnish beer, pipes and whatever my stash has to offer, hoping the others exchange too.
There should be rooms for each type of drugs, and a bigger one for people going fuck it I'll take some morphine and some coke along with some speed and maybe some flualp and a beer just to chat.

🥳
I could get 20mg.morphine ampoules AND high quality Cocaine. Just dont have a seizure In front of me from thst Massive speedball haha

LSD could be an awful experience, and all the 2c's aren't always good experience type drugs either. They're a go either way type drugs. You can have the best time of your life. Or the worst time of your life. Specifically LSD. I've only ever tried 2ci and 2cb so my knowledge is limited regarding the 2c- class of drugs.

Yes, welcome to psychedelics.

I'm full blown psychotoc atm, like wording non-sense and tricking time with , I'm on a not to be potential candidate drug and it's a pain as it's real nice at the start but turns i to looney tunes after 4 toke

Last time I got together with bluelighters, we went to art museums and botanical gardens.

It was v adult.

I lived every minute of it.

Also did drugs too.
And probably very integer too, as I never read or heard about a botanical garden being in the news.

Because all psychoactive plants were missing. After a group of seemingly well educated and very good looking people visited them.

We had a random Canadian meetup back in 2004. I literally thought I could literally stuff a joint into my shoe and smoke it. I was wrong.

I feel it would split like 79-21 goons-nerds

I've meet up with BLers bunch of times and we became best of friends. Already were pretty much cuz of how long we knew eachother in PD. All of the guy/gals I've met were psychedelic enthusiast so we always dropped doses and had incredible bonding experience. I've said this many times and I'm sure alot of you are aware but me and Laika were very close and I'd tripped with him more than any other person. He was one of my best friends I ever had and if it wasnt for Bluelight I'd never gotten the chance to know him.

On the topic of IV DMT I'm super curious and would be willing to do trials if it was synthetic and highly pure. I have used 4-AcO-DMT intravenously and it's one of the most intense things psychedelic wise. But you can also just sniff it for very similar experience just slower obviously. When used in this fashion that drug is very similar to the DMT breakthru.