• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would happen if Bluelight members got together to party?

Working_Class

Bluelighter
It would either be utter mayhem, or organized chaos. I could imagine it would be pretty interesting to meet all these charismatic, eccentric type individuals. With all of our pseudoscience, and real science, philosophical banter, backhanded compliments and of course, no shortage of time and material for viewing through the looking glass.

Have met up with BL'ers more than once, many, many years ago. Most of them were amazing friends, deep souls, down to earth in every way. A lot of them overdosed accidentally or otherwise and I refuse to search obituaries because I can't stand knowing someone else I truly loved is gone. I have lost about a dozen friends to drug addiction over the years (again accidental or otherwise isn't important; their families, me, the universe just wishes they were still here).

We're that kind of person at the party that will go harder than anyone else, and it's kind of better to have 1 person per setting for optimal socialization. I know that sounds crazy but people like myself tend to spur on the other's use. I'm an enabler to an extreme degree.

I agree, but going in knowing the danger would be quite an advantage. Like, being adults about it and knowing we aren't invincible would be a great point of focus and awareness. Also, just being around others like us as sober minded individuals (Re; "Just for today") would be also quite interesting.

I'm imagining the talent, technology and wisdom that would be concentrated in one place. It would be something powerful. Kind of like the shambhala vibe without the overconsumption and tent city maybe.

Or mayhem.

You can always find me in public screaming HAIL SATAN wherever you go, or at the club rolling balls. Mostly the former, sometimes the latter. It's hard to know which one is more cool but you just go with whatever feels best, am I right?

I've had BL'ers over before and normally it's very quaint, elegant and we have fun in a very organized/safe way. Normally.

so that we don’t scare the children!
could you imagine BL'ers getting together and scaring you away from drug use as a child

oh, the sober, banal lives we'd otherwise have been destined to! How lucky we are that we segregate ourselves!

==============

you know how they have people talk to a DARE class

we need to get together and the kids will be like "uh.... that's so not me...." because the kids already like that ALREADY GONNA BE SKIPPIN SCHOOL

and just scare all the kids straight

drug prices will go down as new users won't be created as quickly

GENIUS I want all the stuff DON'T MEDICATE YOUR KIDS MEDICATE YOUR CAPTAIN <3

Last edited:
All the 22ųm syringe filters out and the DPT on the table with the bacteriostatic water and DMSO, sterilization equipment and bean bag chairs for a comfy ride into nirvana. Maybe a puke bucket and some handy pre mixed sterile ketanserin for emergency of the 5H2x variety. With beers cracked and joints burning, music and videogames going on in the back, BBQ a cookin up a storm, somebody making a greek salad, because health right?

That'd be a sick party.

DPT trip wears off, get into the home grown opium tar stash and talk about all the times we should have died but didn't. Exchange war stories, sex stories, work stories. It would be mad story time the whole night.

Get on a nod a little too hard and pull out the 3-FPM for a few little bumps to keep the vibe alive.

Yeah, that'd be sweet.

Fuck No !!!! It would be the Party of the Year:cool::p
Just need to have it in a Safe place ( Desert Island , with free Alcohol, Drugs, Rehab, Psychiatrists, EMTs,Food,Yoga,Meditation)
All the best Partakers 🎉🎉 are here

All the 22ųm syringe filters out and the DPT on the table with the bacteriostatic water and DMSO, sterilization equipment and bean bag chairs for a comfy ride into nirvana. Maybe a puke bucket and some handy pre mixed sterile ketanserin for emergency of the 5H2x variety. With beers cracked and joints burning, music and videogames going on in the back, BBQ a cookin up a storm, somebody making a greek salad, because health right?

That'd be a sick party.

DPT trip wears off, get into the home grown opium tar stash and talk about all the times we should have died but didn't. Exchange war stories, sex stories, work stories. It would be mad story time the whole night.

Get on a nod a little too hard and pull out the 3-FPM for a few little bumps to keep the vibe alive.

Yeah, that'd be sweet.
I'm pretty scared of IV tryptamines i.e. my insane experiences with DMT, and what not. if it's 5-meo-mipt I would IM that again. But honestly I am very scared.

IM 2c-E at 5mg was *too intense* and I puked on the come up, and it felt way stronger than eating 20mg 2c-I. Like unreasonably so.

Just show me to a bed and a bottle of hypnotic benzos PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE 8( lol. I can't believe my brain is still adjusting to life w/o hypnotics *going on 3 months*

i loooove rick and morty

Have you ever slammed DMT? Ive been tentatively planning an IV drip situation.

Instead of these whacky vitamin IV therapies that naturopaths are prescribing (you can eat vitamins, come on), the DMT drip would be like an interstellar space trip in a bag. 1 hour in normal time may be an eternity on a 250 mg IV drip of DMT.

And that does sound pretty uncomfortable haha, super glad you only trialed 5 mg that round hey? Ive had similar experiences with U-47700. Dealer was like, slam this, you should be fine. The dose was Tiny like the size of a match head and I decided to only try half of it, and I almost died. something similar happened when I tried to inject some pure Colombian cocaine, that was fucking hardcore. Same deal took the spec of cocaine and I'm like shit well I'll slam half and see what happens. Same thing except I'm not too sure I almost died but I was for sure not comfortable and way too fucking high. I couldn't catch my breath for like 45 minutes, my fucking heart was trying to jump out of my chest and all that.

Iv drugs rule of thumb; Start low and slow, you can always take more, but you can't uninject the shit. Once she's in, she's in and thats it.

Most dmt is not water soluble. Have i before yes at least 2 times. Would i again LOL NOPE :)

Most dmt is not water soluble. Have i before yes at least 2 times. Would i again LOL NOPE :)

I have to say as someone who does MHB extractions, it (in it's freebase form anyways) is readily water soluble. I've never encountered DMT fumarate though. How would you even get it in that form? Chemical synthesis perhaps?

And I bet the dose needed is pretty minuscule IV. I used to smoke 5 mg hits on my breaks in math class and it helped a ton with conceptual comprehension. Slight visual enhancement and euphoria that rises from the chest to the heart, up the neck to the brain. Good times.

I am not a math guy, but hallucinogens seem to help for some strange reason. Moreso than dexadrine, but it is sort of uncomfortable to be tripping in class. I'll have to keep experimenting with them as I progress. For science.

When I had DMT freebase it was not water soluble it would not dissolve. It would visibly sit there. In the water.

I'm not going to do a massive like 100ml+ drip if I can just do a < 1ml shot.

It is possible to move around on the substance and you don't want to pull the needle out. I wouldn't do that. Just my 2c if you're thinking about a drip.

I have to say as someone who does MHB extractions, it (in it's freebase form anyways) is readily water soluble. I've never encountered DMT fumarate though. How would you even get it in that form? Chemical synthesis perhaps?

And I bet the dose needed is pretty minuscule IV. I used to smoke 5 mg hits on my breaks in math class and it helped a ton with conceptual comprehension. Slight visual enhancement and euphoria that rises from the chest to the heart, up the neck to the brain. Good times.

I am not a math guy, but hallucinogens seem to help for some strange reason. Moreso than dexadrine, but it is sort of uncomfortable to be tripping in class. I'll have to keep experimenting with them as I progress. For science.
Don't want to channel Nancy Reagan but "Just say no", but if you like to enjoy yourself I think that dmt, mda, 2c-_, do_, lsd and ketamine are a 6 "Must try".

I'm also glad to have done mushrooms, 5-meo-mipt, but the latter I have only done once, the former enough to know it's one of my LEAST favorites LOL

Ohh I'm imagining the waxy DMT. I always process mine down to just Xstal, no lipids left. That may have been full spectrum stuff you had, I found the effects of the waxy stuff and the xstal stuff to be subjectively different in terms of effect profile as well.

I enjoy the waxy stuff more than the straight xstal smoked TBH