• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, euh, so far maybe since 4pm maybe approx 700+mg's of ethylphenidate half sniffed, half sublingualed (more or less), oh yeah, 2mg pyrazolam lol, way better than that i got "lucky" =D....

Now it's 1:30 am, gettin food delivered in 20 mins, i presume the 3,4-CTMP i took late morning has worn off by now, and late morning isn't really "nightly fix"....

Loving abusing the shit out of this EPH, but also looking forwards to a coctail of Rx anxio benzos to chill out, puff on an ab-fubinaca "scented" roll up, then likely pop 3x2mg nifoxepam hopefully drift off to sleep relaxed, anxiety free eventualy, but want to do as much chillin and enjoying the nifoxepam effects, and i can allways use the knock out high proof 3 shots quality vodka with more nifoxepam and/or loprazolam and/or alprazolam and/or valium etc..... aaaaaaaand lights out! :)

Last edited:
finished my last blue for about a week this am but thank god i got 10 xan bars to aid me thru the next fews days

Last night:

-a shitload of EPH throughout the night
-puffed some AB-FUBINACA here and there
-popped 4x0.5mg pyrazolam
-towards the "end" popped 3x2mg ethyl loflazepate and 3x5mg alimenazine simultaniously
-the sedation from the alimenazine+the anxiolytic action of the ethyl lof. got me chilled and desire to sleep, so, i popped 3x2mg nifoxepam and 3x0.5mg pyrazolam
-gradually i got more and more relaxed and then slipping into dreams, and finally... lights out!!!!
:)
Peace, now to post in "morning fix" LOL =D Since i have deemed it necessary for individuals who mostly don't know me at all in real life to know this information HUHUHUHU =D:p:D

Lmao sweet Jane its not so bad working third shift. I always blaze after work when everyone else is going to work and it feels great.

I've worked a job like that before and it really is a great feeling to be heading home and enjoying a nice bowl while passing all the morning commuters.

Yes Leegrow, use to be one of those people before I got on Subs when nothing could be found, would take 80mg, had taken up to like 180mg(don't do that it's un-needed, somehow I shit everyother day though, confortbbly). Warning it gives ya super RED EYES like your super stoned,dry mouth,and makes ya drowsy, but not in a good way, just tired, but gets rid of w/d...go to walmart they have 72 count bottles for under 5 bucks and packs of two 72 count for like 7....40mg would be a good starting dose, drink plenty of water while on it(don't overdo it and kill yourself with water though..) But anyway, 4mg of Subs and 4mg of Xanax...not really a fix but whatever...

Thanks for the info @screaming skull
@whosa I'm trying the kratom thing tomorrow

Til then got xanaxx

Heh, nobody's posted in this one for a while...so far 3mg of Klonopin and soon 45mg of Oxy(wish it was 60-75mg,thats what the klnopin was added for=). Had 4mg of Klnopin and 60mg of Oxy about 8 hours ago, also gonna be some weed added,vacation time..

low level opiates to ward off some of the impending misery and some benzos. anyone ever have any experience with xartemis xrs?

Night One: BK-Nexus, Diclaz, Valium, Nifoxipam and Codeine. Oh, and 5F-AKB-48 and MPA.
Night Two: Vodka/Wine, Valium, Cocaine, MDMA, Codeine, Morphine, Lope, MPA.
Night Three: Lope, Codeine, MPA, Alcohol, so much Coke I physically couldn't do more, but would rather fight a bear than flush it...

Oh, this is on no sleep and half a Weightwatchers Flapjack... wine's filled with calories at least, right?

Let's see what Night Four brings.
William Hill are offering 2:1 odds on a psychotic break and 4:1 on collapsing from physical exhaustion...

Damn Sprout that's pretty heavy bingein, stay safe... with your stash why the fuck are you taking "Lope"? espeially combined with codeine and morphine....

Status
Not open for further replies.