• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, mine was my Bupe and some Val's. I'm pretty predictable at the moment, I just like reading through this thread,lol.

Last night's "fix" was initially getting high on a rather large amount amount of MXE+Ritalin.... i say "rather large" since the MXE bagie was finished last night...

However also whilst puttin awaway my baggaies the 4-HO-MET (metocin) was not properly closed, and "x" mg's of powder spilt on my t-shirt not wantin to waste i licked it off the the t-shirt and damn i was twippin baaaawwwwlls haaaard last night, i speculate it must have been 50-60+mg... was loads of fun, a bit sad i finished all my MXE but oh well, still got lot's of nice things..

A LOT of various psychs as well as relatively large amounts of 4-FA 3-MMC, 3,4-CTMP, EPH (only 1g atm but...) AB-FUBINACA and more.

I'm waiting on a package with more EPH (i'm running low on Ritalin so that's handy...) plenty of nifoxepam 2mg's as well as a few, pyrazolam and MPA pelletts, oh, and 250mg of aMT....

especially looking forwards to trying out the nifoxepam as it's a flunitrazepam relative... ;) :D=D

Dope and beers tonight

Chiling playing the new Xbox One even though I should be sleeping for work early tomorrow

Went out and copped 5 purple Morphine 30s, @phatass told me to eat them so I'm gonna sniff some and eat some. Just sniffed like 30, feeling it come up my spine now.

Oh yea, I also got fronted a gram of reallllllly dank danky dankity danks dank stuff, stuffs potent, stinky. And bought Heineken and Coronas for my Ma!

I'm gettin' phucked up tonight, sonny.

Nothin, just my sub and some doxylamine, so I guese my nightly fix was Doxylamine..what a sucky new years!! I want 7 roxi 30's, two bars, and some bud! I could go get some bud if I really wanted it, but too much hassle, and all the popo's out tonight anyway. If ya up that lope dose lee grow ya might be suprised, not the best buzz but better than nothin...

Lmao sweet Jane its not so bad working third shift. I always blaze after work when everyone else is going to work and it feels great.

@Skreamingskull are you one of those people who takes like 80mgs lope? Does that totally make you well when you take super high doses? My finale dose for last night was 16mgs, the whole bottle I got for over 7 bucks. Shits too expensive for me to buy enough to get me buzzed, I just needed enough to keep me from being too sick and it's working..

haha it does when its a ritzy restaurant over nye when middle aged adults are getting wayyy too crunk and more than middle aged men think its okay to start grabbing you while barking demands for another round of drinks lol

15mg Oxycodone, I chewed it this time, gonna see how it compares to sniffing.
1.5 shots vodka
1 Heineken
Bowls of cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.