• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Waiting on a package
martin scorsese pictures GIF

Rainy night at home tonight, rained all day too. Sooo, just chillin'. Really liking being done for work at 4pm every day lol, and when I wrap up at the old job it'll be Monday through Friday, every weekend off too.... Shenanigans. 😁

So for me tonight:

Lots of weed, a few different strains in the bong and some dabs
.5mg bupe
50mg testosterone IM
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron

More smoke here directly and for however long I'm awake awake lol, also likely some chamomile tea and valerian extract to help with that.

Hope everyone's well.

🫠✌️

Sleeping time.

100mg trazadone
10mg diazepam
40mg temazepam ( got myself just 2 for the night )
Skunk #1 half a joint
2800 gabapentin in total now.

Lekker slaap almal

Was headed out wandering earlier, but a storm blew in just long enough to send me back home. Oh well.

Simple, early stoned night tonight:

.5mg bupe earlier
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
Fat bong of White Truffle with ~.2 of Cereal Milk live resin sandwiched in.

Only a few hits in and I'm already pretty fuckin' high lol. 👍

Work done, tidied up the room, cleaned the bong, ain't shit left to do for the evening, fuck it... let's get high. 😁

Drinking some Dos Equis, smoking some Hashbar OG flower and Truffle Cookies live resin in that squeaky clean bong, and had .6mg bupe nasal about an hour ago.

So ya all is right in PJ's world atm. 🙂

Evening blueworld

1mg clonazepam
10mg diazepam
15mg zolpidem
Few bong hits.

Need to stock up tomorrow and also switching back over to methadone tomorrow as bupre is out of stock again. 😫

Evening, peeps. 🙂

Started the day off right with a soul-wrenching puke sesh at 1.30 am, then near full wd at 5am (thankfully corrected thereafter) and then work all day. So yes, the rest of the evening is sacred chill time.

1.2mg bupe nasal, flower bongs and live resin dabs, sipping a coffee now but likely about to switch it in reverse and hit that Dos Equis in the fridge. Normal boring scripts, and some benadryl later, if I need it.

I have my teledoc appointment to get the subs going back again bright and early tomorrow, 6.50 in the morning lol. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't nervous, but I don't feel like explaining how I tried an unsupervised taper and failed lol, so I just said I relapsed and this here's my prodigal. But honestly, too much going on in life good and bad to add that layer of misery right now, so if I can at least be stable on a lower dose of bupe than I was on, I'll take that for now.

Rest easy, y'all.

🫠✌️

Evening, peeps. 🙂

Started the day off right with a soul-wrenching puke sesh at 1.30 am, then near full wd at 5am (thankfully corrected thereafter) and then work all day. So yes, the rest of the evening is sacred chill time.

1.2mg bupe nasal, flower bongs and live resin dabs, sipping a coffee now but likely about to switch it in reverse and hit that Dos Equis in the fridge. Normal boring scripts, and some benadryl later, if I need it.

I have my teledoc appointment to get the subs going back again bright and early tomorrow, 6.50 in the morning lol. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't nervous, but I don't feel like explaining how I tried an unsupervised taper and failed lol, so I just said I relapsed and this here's my prodigal. But honestly, too much going on in life good and bad to add that layer of misery right now, so if I can at least be stable on a lower dose of bupe than I was on, I'll take that for now.

Rest easy, y'all.

🫠✌️
Hope your appointment goes well amigo 🌺💜

Evening blueworld

Lol and at a dose of 70mg diazepam earlier today and not even a nod really need to get my benzo tolerance down.
Tonight is a light dose

10mg methadone ( insurance for the RLS)
20mg diazepam
20mg zolpidem ( weak in my opinion )
Few bong hits

I'm low on stock and can only refill my other scripts again tomorrow.