D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Not planning to sleep yet but just had

25mg methadone
10mg diazepam
5mg zolpidem
1mg clonazepam

Some weed.

My arm got twisted just for a small 10mg dose but I decided to double. I do have a 3l supply of this stuff this month so I am gonna try a few things that I will not advise to any and mostly not report lol.

Watching a movie now after an awesome afternoon nap of 2hrs straight.

I have come to notice that methadone and diazepam specific has a nice synergy effect for relaxing the body. Which makes th8ngs like sleeping a lot easier without aid or a bit at least lol.

Chilling by the open window, listening to the crickets and alternately ripping a mixed bong of Wolf's Tooth flower and Truffle Cookies live resin, and a Banana OG live rosin pen. So you could say I'm making an extra effort, I guess. Took about a half mg bupe earlier to re-mellow, now it's just weed until I get tired. Couple nights of shit sleep back to back, so it shouldn't be long lol.

Night, y'all.

🫠✌️

Hydromorphone & extra ibuprofen … dealing with the pain & aftercare of getting my back molar extracted … fun stuff ay ay ay. My little kitty’s being extra sweet though … he’s such a little gentleman 💕
lucky!!! I can hardly get diluadid anymore unless I get my regular dr. Probably for the best. Diluadids and opans are the one thing that works better than any heroin, and pure.

Chilling by the open window, listening to the crickets and alternately ripping a mixed bong of Wolf's Tooth flower and Truffle Cookies live resin, and a Banana OG live rosin pen. So you could say I'm making an extra effort, I guess. Took about a half mg bupe earlier to re-mellow, now it's just weed until I get tired. Couple nights of shit sleep back to back, so it shouldn't be long lol.

Night, y'all.

🫠✌️
WOLFS TOOTH?!
Sounds savage

They need a strain :
"DogTooth" <after the psychological greek thriller dogtooth. One of my favorite from Yorgos Lanthimos

Chemtooth sounds dope too. I made that up like chemdawg and tooth

WOLFS TOOTH?!
Sounds savage

They need a strain :
"DogTooth" <after the psychological greek thriller dogtooth. One of my favorite from Yorgos Lanthimos

Chemtooth sounds dope too. I made that up like chemdawg and tooth

Lol it's not bad. You'll love the name of the other strain I have, picked it up last night:

Motorbreath 🤣 that actually is a Chemdawg cross, with "SFV OG Kush" lol.

I take the Zofran too, x2 daily along with my blood thinner. That shit is a godsend when it comes to eating mushrooms. 😅

Never heard of motor breath

Sounds like lambs breath...!
But yea chemdog is a master producer. One time I grew a plant dinafems dinachem (dinas: chemdawg
Jealous I just ran outta my kind a d a y a g o grrrrr.

For real zofran is great stuff crazy $$ but it works.. weird cause all my Dr's cut me off promethazine (cluesless to why) and exchanged with hydroxine(half-assed antihistamine).

Swimmingbird421

Lol it's not bad. You'll love the name of the other strain I have, picked it up last night:

Motorbreath 🤣 that actually is a Chemdawg cross, with "SFV OG Kush" lol.

I take the Zofran too, x2 daily along with my blood thinner. That shit is a godsend when it comes to eating mushrooms. 😅
What's a blood thinner do for you with mushroom taking? I understand the zofran..
Lol I spent almost 6 bucks on a 2 day supply of zofran.. ridiculous.. but not as bad as Lyrica @around10$ a pill. To expensive for me to get into a thing with these gabas for much longer

What's a blood thinner do for you with mushroom taking? I understand the zofran..
Lol I spent almost 6 bucks on a 2 day supply of zofran.. ridiculous.. but not as bad as Lyrica @around10$ a pill. To expensive for me to get into a thing with these gabas for much longer

Oh, I just meant the Zofran with regard to the mushrooms. No benefit from the blood thinner lol. And yeah, I've read that it's not cheap, but thankfully somehow that's a free med with my insurance.

Evening blueworld

10mg methadone
5mg diazepam
Some weed

Good night
Still awake so added

10mg zolpidem
And the last bit of 9 Pound Hammer a strain me and a bud went 50/50 on as it was hellish expensive but darn good, indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created as a potent cross between the infamous Goo Berry X Hells OG X Jack the Ripper strains. In short, a winner.

Plus pick it up from a medicinal dispensary and I will be getting my first script next week too. A strain with anxiolytic properties to help get my benzo need or addiction lower and more controlled.

It's Fryday night, peeps. Prime vegetation time. 😎

Me and a buddy I see in passing at work did a funsies nug swap today, so I'm test driving his sample in the bong and it smacks, also just cracked the first Dos Equis of the night. Plenty more smoke in the immediate future, few beers maybe, likely a smidge of bupe to stave off impeding shitfeel. You know, the usual. 🙂

Couldn't go too ham off I wanted too, gotta rest up for the holiday tomorrow, and the concert tomorrow night. 😉

Evening y'all, hope everyone had a crispy 420?!

Busy but good one here, spent all morning and into mid-afternoon running errands, bought some clothes, among other things. Concert this evening, delayed for lightning and then we got about an hour in before they shut it down again for good, but c'est la vie. Can't get mad at the weather. 🙃

Intake/taking it on out for me tonight:

2mg bupe & 50mg test IM, both earlier this evening
1g Sundae Sherbet joint with .2 Truffle Cookies live resin, at the concert
50mg diphenhydramine
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
And now more bongs and dabs until I go to sleep. 🙂

🫠✌️