• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

boosin it up 2x pint lager 1x 12oz dipa o shiii

im hoping my hngover wont be severe, dinner tonight was butttered popcorn.

PD: clonazolam sounds incredible, knowing me id get in a car wreck, or spend 1000 bucks on hookers and cognac if i took it. and not even blink at any loss of memory.

^Funny how everyone here talks about doing that kind of shit on benzos but that's never been the case for me, never done something that I wouldn't at least consider doing while sober.

What dose should I take to wake up to a room full of alpacas?

Ot:
Kratom, a bit of clonazepam and a lot of hash (+tobacco).

^Funny how everyone here talks about doing that kind of shit on benzos but that's never been the case for me, never done something that I wouldn't at least consider doing while sober.

What dose should I take to wake up to a room full of alpacas?

Ot:
Kratom, a bit of clonazepam and a lot of hash (+tobacco).

Same here man, I've never blacked out from benzos. Not once. 'Worst' thing that's happened to me is falling asleep because of them when I didn't want to (and I mean while in a comfortable position, not behind the wheel or in a public place or anything like that.. Lol. E.g. the couch or in my bed while watching a movie or series).

0.3 gram mushroom microdose this morning

Half a gram of cocaine, 2 shots of vodka, 1 glass of wine, cannabis flower, cigarettes, and 0.5mg clonazepam for my nightly fix.

Last edited:
4mg bupe
25mg promethazine
1500mg gabapentin
200mg L-theanine
Valerian
Passionflower
Ashwagandha
Hops Flower extract

Tried recreational doses of dxm for the first time. 400mg Dextromethorphan hbr down the hatch washed down with some Xanax. Fell asleep for four hours. Da fugg man thought this was suppose to disassociate me :/. Fucking preteen drugs man. Not for me. Weezy can suck my dick.

I mean, I dig sleep and all, but I barely made it through that new wrecked show. Lame.

But yeah I generally agree. Cannabis in one of the only drugs that attracts those from all walks of life. Such a useful plant man in so many regards. Not for everyone, but overwhelmingly. Whenever I get a craving to go cop a killer speedball. I just take a giant bong rip of the indica and those cravings are long gone.

you took dxm at niht with abenzo? that was the problem, not the dxm. take the same dose at daytime with no downers added in.

dxm + weed + vid3o games with friends = awesome

also try to find generic capsules, no nasty taste and same price if not cheaper.

also weezy did promethazine codeine syrup mixed with sprite so thats entirely a different drug combo.

to stay on topic i am havign beer and popcorn since im a grownup who does what he want.

Last edited:
But yeah I generally agree. Cannabis in one of the only drugs that attracts those from all walks of life. Such a useful plant man in so many regards. Not for everyone, but overwhelmingly. Whenever I get a craving to go cop a killer speedball. I just take a giant bong rip of the indica and those cravings are long gone.

If only that were true for me as well. :(

Ate some adderall. Saw leftover crack and now coming down from adderall. I would try to sleep, but I have to call my boyfriend in an hour anyway... so he doesn't sleep through his alarms for work. He had some vyavanse so I dunno how he is even going to sleep for an hour. He only just got home >.> luckily I don't work today. I shall sleep soon though.

Last night it was weed, a dab and some alcohol, luckily it was all for free.
Tonight its going to be a spliff and kratom.
Im staying with my parents so I can't smoke as much as usual, im also pretty low on money gotta figure something out.