• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

30 mg (plus 30 earlier today) methylphenidate

saving my last rohypnol for tomorrow. do not expect to get any sleep soon anyway

0.25mg of clonazepam
2 spliffs
100mg of codeine
1 beer

I like your style buddy keeping low doses!

I haven't eaten or got drunk properly in two days trying to get off the booze.
150mg l-theanine
1500mg phenibut
plenty of pot and kayak grape dip (shit taste JUST like a swisher grape blunt)
and about to chug 32 oz. of ICE house and double cup of sleepytime tea before bed (need lots of liquids cause I'm detoxing thats fucking 2 liters!)

1200mg gabapenitn
3mg of xanax
a bowl of weed
line of dope(crystal)
4 hits smoked crystal.

This morning starting at 530 I had a small shot of dope, a line of dope, 2 hits smoked , some plugged(did this between 5 till 12:30..the plugging was done in small little bumps like 3 times, maybe a lines worth. Wish I had another rig that one I had was dull as fuck! Would never do that but just woke up after passing out on xanax and gabapentin. Also had 4mg of Suboxone plugged, 2mg SL, and 2 grams of phenibut right before work which is my usual...anyway didn't feel like posting in the morning fix thread
You did dope and Suboxone at the same time? Or was the Suboxone way after when the h had already worn off? Just curious! ;)

IV 350mg ECP heroin
IV 200-250mg cocaine
2mg Xanax bar sub'd
10mg Melatonin
Ashwagandha
L-theanine
2g phenibut

^Sup mate?
What is this 'Ashwagandha' if you don't mind me asking?

It's one of the better adaptogenic herbal nootropic supplements which has many benefits, especially for those with anxiety while also containing nootropic qualities: Protects the immune system, Helps combat the effects of stress, Improves learning, memory, and reaction time; Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness, and helps reduce brain-cell degeneration.

Goes great alongside herbal (L-theanine, Valerian, Skullcap) and racetam nootropic suppplements, as well as anxiolytics (GABAergics i.e. BZD's, TDZP's/etizolam, GHB/GBL, Phenibut), and IMO cannabis.

3-4 hours of sleep. Enough to regain some mental clarity.

Now:
coffee
20 mg methylphenidate
15 mg diazepam (pretty weak compared to the flunitrazepam, but still pretty effective in eliminating the minor anxiety)

Weed or any kind of sedative/hypnotic I can get access to at the time. Without anything like that I'm at the mercy of my insomnia/mind.

1 mg clonazePAM
~2ml of clonazoLAM
Weed
9 or 10 beers

Damn. Last night was the first time I've ever gotten "benzo'd out." Was stumbling around like a fool, tearing up ALL the food in my parents house and being generally obnoxious...I can't say it was something I would repeat. Definitely works well for anxiety but I noticed at this high of a dose I was actually really irritable. I don't see the fun in getting so fucked up on benzos that you don't remember shit/generally make an ass out of yourself. I mean I use benzos therapeutically and they work great. Oh well, to each his own though I suppose. I lost my car key and wallet and was looking for 4 or 5 hours until I finally found them lol. So stressful, that's never even happened to me in all my blackouts with alcohol.

Last edited:
I've lost count the amount of times I've read blackout stories in this forum about phenazepam and more recently clonazolam. I know you didnt black out. Still though. Seems very strong

Last night I drank myself to bed rather quickly.

I was coming down from last nights 120mg vyvanse, 3 beers, 2 shots of whiskey, cannabis flower and cigarettes BUT I decided to get some cocaine an hour or two ago.
So my current nightly fix is

0.5 gram cocaine
1/2 of a beer
cannabis flower
cigarettes
L-arginine

Last edited:
Probably just weed, maybe a little temazepam depending how the next 10 hours go. I took 8 grams of kratom about 3 hours ago to stop the w/d and to help the oral meth comedown bit.

I've lost count the amount of times I've read blackout stories in this forum about phenazepam and more recently clonazolam. I know you didnt black out. Still though. Seems very strong

Last night I drank myself to bed rather quickly.
Yeah man it really is some strong stuff. I'm actually sore from falling down so much. Me and my friend probably asked each other 100 times where the weed was even though we were out for probably a few hours; still didn't stop our unrelenting search for it in our haze.

I'll probably drink a little bit tonight. First time in a long time that I didn't take any clonzepam, but that's because of the clonazolam. No hangover whatsover when I woke up this morning and the anxiety relief continued to last all day.

2 fat lines of cocaine
3 beers
1mg clonazepam
cannabis flower/wax
cigarettes
60mg vyvanse
like 5-10 nitrous oxide cartridges
caffeine

Last edited:
LOTS of cannabis flower
about 7mg liquid morphine syrup
0.5mg clonazepam