• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

less is more. Melatonin does not make you sleep in the same way other sleeping pills do - rather helps your body regulate itself to fall asleep naturally. Its a hormone and if you take too much, your body will counter-metabolize it. You're better off with a benzodiazepine or otc diphenhydramine.

I always take 1mg or less.

I know but I cut them up and still the same effect

Also I take benadryl every night for allergies and still nothing.

3x pint of hard grapefruit cider on top of 5x my normal valium dose

12.5mg doxylamine & 6mg vape juice as garnish

really felt like tickling the gabas. one more day of work before i get a day off to decompress again.

Instant release adderall at work and a pot of black coffee to keep it kicking lol

I got done fast as fuck c:

My nightly fix is 6 10mg temazepam, 100mg quetiapine, 4 300mg pregabalin and roughly a gram of good skunk half in a blunt or joint and half in my trusty glass bong,
Puts me to sleep about 75% of the time, some nights I just lay awake in bed listening to audio books enjoying the high.

Night prior i took 180mg nitrazepam and plugged 120mg oxy to sleep after the days debauchery ;) 30mg clotiazepam, 2 mg xanax and 3mg loprazolam.... finally i drifted off to sleep!?????

3g of kratom
0.5g of some frosty nugs rolled with a bit of tobacco.

Another 50mg methadone on top of my 115mg this morning for 165Mg today, and add
2 hits vaped D-methamphetamine
45Mg DXM
100mg promethazine
Half gram joint of girl scout cookies

Just adding I slept like a heavily sedated baby

Last edited:
1.25mg Clonazepam
750ml of a nice pinot noir (13.5% ABV)
Two good beers a little earlier
900mg Gabapentin
A few bowls of strong indica
A few Nicorette lozenges

Not too shabby. Currently watching a trippy anime called Space Dandy.

Couldn't fall asleep with thoughts of work and other stress ringing through my head. Finally gave in and took a nasty unisom and while I did eventually fall asleep now I feel really terrible today.

30mg-40mg methamphetamine
10-15+/- micrograms LSD
1mg xanax
beers
cannabis flower & wax
cigarettes
ibuprofen