• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Kratom, caffeine, and nicotine. As per usual. From the morning to the night. Boring. Might drink some liquor.

I had taken some amphetamines throughout the day yesterday and had troubles falling a sleep so I took 120 mg Ketamine, turned of the lights and closed my eyes. Damn I had some strange experiences untill I fell asleep. I need more to reach the K hole, but turning of the lights and having closed eyes gives me a much more intense experience from the ketamine than if I am awake and doing stuff on the same amount. With closed eyes it is like I "see" things in a dreamlike state and sometimes I have to open my eyes just to make sure that I am still lying in the bed in my room.
You can have some truely amazing experiences. I will probably take enough to reach the K hole in one of the next days. It have been years I think since I last experiences this properly.

Mod edit: asking what to take to get high in against the rules! Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Throughout the day..

800mg Heroin
200mg Methamphetamine
40mg Oxymorphone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
1.2g Gabapentin
75mg Promethazine

20mg of Cyclobenzaprine + 1mg Clonazepam just to relax. Feeling pretty good and stress free right now.
Smoked a few bowls earlier too, but definitely not high from that anymore.

lil bits of unisom and valium plus a cig. i need to go back to vaping.

also where did my weekend go goddamnit

Let's see. 2 fat tire ales, 2 22oz dogfish head 90 minute IPA, 22oz yuengling, 2 double Bombay on the rocks and maybe half of another beer? It was spilled on my bed and I don't remember going to sleep.

Well last night I had 200mg shot of fire tar with 10-15mg of Acetyl fentanyl added in made sure I felt it through my 115mg methadone

What ive been taking for sleep is..

20mg Methadone
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Lorazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
15mg Mirtazepine

Gabapentin. It's one of my main DOC's and the only drug I depend on at the moment, though I enjoy others when the opportunity arises.

But gabapentin helps me in so many ways, and sleep is one of them, and i depend on it first thing in the morning and well to get functional.

115Mg methadone from this morning and just finished smoking my 7th joint of some top shelf dank

Well on top of my methadone from earlier I just burned a fat joint of sum purple indica for a total of 8joints today and I took 50mg Doxylamine and 45mg DXM about hour and half ago feeling quite sleepy and ready for bed

42 oz high gravity steel reserve 8.1% alcohol beer and 250mg propyhexedrine, gonna have another 250mg propylhexedrine in a while and part of a steel reserve.

Update: Added the beer, 50mg hydrocodone, 300mg DXM, and 2mg alprazolam.
Also had 9mg risperidone early evening to get rid of telepathy but that was pointless since I am going to try to have a plateau sigma trip starting within 24 hours that will make it come back - but I can rid myself of that later as much as possible if I feel like insanity reigns supreme.

Last edited:
- 5 Bars- 10mgs Alprazolam

-70mgs hydrocodone/2,275 tyenol

-hash oil vape hits from my Brass Knuckles battery

-larry og, LA confidencial, OG Kush, sour kush etc in blunts and joints

~250mg marijuana, smoked
~250ug melanotan II, IM (forgot i'm supposed to subc this)
12.5mg unisom, oral (1 tablet)
~2mg melatonin, subl
2mg diazepam, subl

gonna have a cup or two of tea before i call it a night.