Morning daytime I took,
Just recently I took,

700mg Heroin (smoked)
10mg Oxymorphone (snorted)
2mg Alprazolam
1.2g Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine

YOU 4 E AH!

With that mix, can you really feel the gabapentin? What effect does it give you?

And out of pure curiosity, do you have prescriptions for the oxycodone, oxymorphone and xanax?

I know that the oral bioavailability of oxymorphone is around 10%, what do you estimate that the bioavilability is when it is snorted?

Last night
5-6 beers
1.5mg xanax
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Tonight
70mg vyvanse
1mg xanax
10 microgram LSD microdose
Alcohol
Caffeine
Cigarettes

Last edited:
earlier this eve, .3 mgs crack
this eve on thru til later, .9 mgs #3 heroin

wish i had a couple of vallies to top it off but i'll make do (ツ

Last night: 300mg Oxy IR (I don't recommend that dose to others, though), and 20mg Klonopin (I don't recommend this either, unless you have a truly massive tolerance). I don't do either drug for like, 3 weeks, then when I get them, they last a week, 10 days at most. So at least I'm not physically dependent on them, thankfully.

Muchos morphine and 18mg bromazepam.
(like 280mg morphine)

Also am on 30mg methadone that's still active for sure.

^These are very high doses. Lethal to people without a big-ass tolerance. Be careful!!

weed and 2mg diazepam.

my doctor sux >:[ >:[

i would normally take more before bed. gotta wake up in like 4 hour tho lol. #oldpeoplethings

weed and 2mg diazepam.

my doctor sux >:[ >:[

i would normally take more before bed. gotta wake up in like 4 hour tho lol. #oldpeoplethings

I thought Diazepam / Valium pills were only made in 5 -10 mg.
Blue classic pills. Took them ever since I was 17 until a couple of years ago.

Muchos morphine and 18mg bromazepam.
(like 280mg morphine)

Also am on 30mg methadone that's still active for sure.

^These are very high doses. Lethal to people without a big-ass tolerance. Be careful!!

Is your morphine pills IR or ER ... or both?

Usually I stay away from morphine pills when given the choice between oral morphine, or oral oxycodone and methadone. The bioavailability of morphine taking orally is just too bad so I feel to much are going to waste and it gets even worse when the morphine pills are extended release in my experience.

However, this was before I was on methadone daily. Now, after several years of being on methadone, things have changed. The euphoric qualitites of oxycodone are just not the same as the methadone is probably blocking some of the uptake and know I actually start to enjoy adding morphine into the combo more so that oxycodone. As long as it is nor ER morphine still.

It is not like I say no to oxycodone - in no way :p I just suddenly feel like morphine are better together with methadone that methadone and oxycodone.

Before I took methadone everyday, oxycodone made me extremely euphoric and a dose lasted like half the day. Morphine just made me sedated and wanting to sleep after a few hours. This is close to turned around now I am on methadone.

Have you had any experiences like this?

But in Denmark - we have not had the same OxyCodone epidemic as in the states, so oxycodone is actually easier to find as i get prescribed more than morphine pill does. So it is not often I see oral morphine. More often than not, you see pharmeceutical morphine for IV than you see pills here.

5mg hydrocodone
1 Budweiser plus some vodka and orange juice
30mg mirtazapine

Not hungover at all today. A bit sleep deprived but I'm feeling pretty decent.

1 line of cocaine mixed with some ketamine
50 mg Quetiapine
1 mg clonazolam

Last night
2 hits of strong LSD
20mg Valium
Cannabis flower & wax
Lots of nitrous oxide
Alcohol
Cigarettes

Tonight
10mg Valium
1mg xanax
Alcohol
cannabis flower & wax
Cigarettes
Caffeine

I dont `feel' the Gabapentin.. But I do notice that it surely enhances the effects of my opiates and benzos. I take it for potentiation.

Yes, oral Oxymorphone has a really poor BA.. Around 10%.
I'd estimate snorted Oxymorphone to have a 30-50% BA

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ < had a couple of cans of beer last night along with .3 of heroin and a zopiclone tablet

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ < had a couple of cans of beer last night along with .3 of heroin and a zopiclone tablet
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but what's that 'symbol-drawing' in front of the text in your post supposed to be? :D

Gonna pop an additional 2mg alprazolam, maybe more after that one's kicked in.
(today is 'go wild'-day on the xannies =D). I only have 'em since yesterday, and today is the day I abuse them in nice and high dose. After today/tonight I'll go easy on them though. I've been dependant on a massive dose of benzos in the past and I don't ever want that again (I do not consider the 12mg bromazepam I'm dependant on a problem at all, I never run out and I kinda need it for my anxiety. It's not even 100% under control while using the bromazepam... But more would be noticable to others, so not an option. Anyway, I digress.
Also 25mg more hydroxyzine, maybe 6mg bromazepam extra, and perhaps some additional oxy to top it all off.

Or should I take a low dose of methadone... Hmmm.... Still deciding on that bit. I'm gonna stuff my face with proper downers though, and it will feel so good! Either that or I fall asleep instantly. Either one's fine with me.

I'm taking the 2mg alprazolam, 6mg bromaz & 25mg hydroxyzine first (right after I hit post), once that's kicked in i'll decide on an opioid (and the dose of the opioid I pick), unless I am K.O. already. :D