• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing but a couple bars i was hoping to have some opiates on deck to wake up to this am since its my day off but my dude bailed on me last night so just plain the waiting game :(

nothing but a couple bars i was hoping to have some opiates on deck to wake up to this am since its my day off but my dude bailed on me last night so just plain the waiting game :(

That blows I feel ya I been waitin a couple days on some bennys and it's gettin unbearable.
still gotta find some coke but it needs to happen after the zo's arrive er it'll never last.

Took some kratom but man this kratom tastes like crap, it's like sand in your mouth and hard to wash it down. I've had much better tasting kratom in the past, the effects of this borneo red are very good tho...
Smoked some hash as well, was about to make some coffee but i'm out and forgot to buy some yesterday :\

Day 3 - Still riding the Cocaine Train (and only going slightly insane).

popped two xannies after some ops thru out the day hoping to conk out so i can save the 60mg of oxycodone to actually get a lil fucked up with that and some xan in the am

a few chocolate biscuits, can of coke, line of EPH (railed), small crystal of EPH sublinualed, gonna prep a plu for before work... and the usual chain smoking (and coughing)

I had a bong rip, some breakfast and a line of amphetamine for a change.

- Medical grade cannabis (first time trying legitimate for sure medical) and it was wonderfull.
- Stupid me in a time of stress also ordered some diclazepam and it came a month later when I'm feeling much less stressed but i took it anyways despite my great on a roll i have of being sober this past year or two .
But damn i can't complain. I had 2 lectures today after taking those and it made my day a lot more bearable is all i can say .

Im just in a comfy haze %)

Ate a candy with 35mg of THC just after waking up (haven't taken an edible in months so dosed on the low side). I'm starting to feel it now and just took a bong rip with some hash on top.

Solidly opiated and stoned (5F-AKB-48) - just wish my vendor didn't forget my benzos!

Status
Not open for further replies.