• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what happens to a lot of people. had a 40, nothing special.

not for breakfast, sillies, for new years.

this morning it was 20mg focalin, two cups strong cough, two cigs, and other meds

man I felt so depressed before I had my "morning fix", if you want to call it that.

Still recovering from last night. Got shithammered, ate a buncha L, plowed through my Xanax, then woke up hungover.. I will never beerbong a bottle of champaign again. A lot of BZD's and naps throughout this day, hope everyone raged last night ;)!

Damn ykm, tripping balls and bonging champagne?? Sounds baller

I smoked weed this morning and again after waking up this evening

I'm very happy with my current situation tbh, gonna be out of work soon enough and then I have a couple days off.

0.5mg of alprazolam
a cup of coffee
a joint of Ak47

Yeah i just woke up at 1pm so what? Hope everyone's having a good start of the year so far

Last edited:
Yes moosey but what drugs did you take this morning?

We need to know

I took tobacco and pot. Took. Hehe.

Woke up early (ish),
-smoked a roll up,
-popped 2x2mg nifoxepam,
-sublingualed 120mg's EPH,
-bit later, bombed 15mg's 3,4-CTMP,
-bit later re-dosed 100mg's EPH sniffed and 75mg's sublingualed which i just finished, it's slihtly passed 11am here, chillin', chain smoking roll-ups.... because it makes me cool =D.... obviously ;),
-at 12:30pm going to lunch with my gf and her mum, so obviously will be on my best behavior huhuhu :)

30mg d amp
.3g dope

Got the early work shift today so I'm going 6AM to 2PM then I'm chilling with my boy who's visiting from Baltimore right after

just about 2.5 mg xan, already barely a day into this opiate detox and really not feel in it. tryna hit up my dude before i got work at 3 But also trying to resist the urge. so tornnnn

1Mg xanax, aspirin, and claritin are all I have this morning to combat wds. My kratom is expected tomorrow so can't wait obviously

Edit: also I wouldn't want to waste money on loperamide today since I'm hoping kratom can help me kick my small (so far) habit.

Just my normal 8mg of Sub under the tounge, Coffee, and ciggerates.. I got down low on my Sub dose, but cravings have been coming back like a bitch, so back to 8-12mg a day under the tounge now...so fuckin constipated, coffee and cigs are not helping like usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.