• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 mg methylphenidate
75 mg Oxycodone ir
.5 mg Alprazolam
100 mcg. Fentanyl patch (applied every 2 days-last application last night)

30mg methadone pills (54/142; MFG roxane) dissolves in H2O, filter than snorted.
1.5mg clonazepam sublingual

Gonna make a cup of coffee here in a min. Nothing like a cup of coffee about 15 to 30 mins after nasal dosing the methadone.

I wish I could try some more similar molcules to methadone. Wonder if there is a shorter half opioid <14-16 hr) with nice nmda-antagonism with a light snri effect weaker than tramadol, a 1 hour come up till peak with a similar short come up of around 10 mins for methadone. I'd love methadone if it kept its high like Ive had a few times when I first started taking methadone. I thought it was the beat. Opioid high with oxymorphone a close 2nd. Now it just gives me a decent buzz (one of the reasons I dose low with 30mg a day).

Oh and this morning all I had was cereal and a bowl of weed. No dope for me until tuesday...

For whatever reason, I envisioned an actual bowl of weed. If you hadn't mentioned the cereal, I don't think I would have, but because you mentioned it and people often say, I had a bowl of cereal, well... I envisioned the same bowl for the weed. lol

Interesting! That's some Steven Pinker shit right there. Anyone? Steven Pinker? No? Any linguistic buffs in the house? No? OK then...

I had breakfast delivered at 10.30am this morning. So I tucked in and enjoyed 4 bags of heroin and 30mg diazepam,so have had a lovely chilled out day today.
Wish it could be like that everyday.

Lame totally feel asleep and I gotta go to this little open house for a job here soon

OxyC, Soma, Desoxyn, Mg Chelate, alprazolam, three dabs of wax, three bowls of full melt on top of cold water hash and GDP at the base, through the good ol' diffused double perc'd. No cigarettes for me since it's been almost a week since quitting nicotine (yes, again... 8) )

Then took one of the best showers ever.

OxyC, Soma, Desoxyn, Mg Chelate, alprazolam, three dabs of wax, three bowls of full melt on top of cold water hash and GDP at the base, through the good ol' diffused double perc'd. No cigarettes for me since it's been almost a week since quitting nicotine (yes, again... 8) )

Then took one of the best showers ever.

uuhhhh WHAT

I want that exact combo of drugs. shower included.

Started the morning off with lines of dope :D. Only got half a bag left though...i'm thinking i'll pick up more soon even though I can use a tolerance break. Also some milk and cookies...yuumm

Coffee and ketamine... at the same time. Oh and some tobacco. I feel like a proper junky haha.

.2ish of some fire dope snorted, continuing on with my fuck up from last night.

....& I'm actually really surprised I got high, since I've only been taking my subs. But whatever, fuck it.

Just 3took bars of xanax and somw coffee. My.
Cigarette ritual while waiting for this gabapentin to kick in.

A glass of water.
A glass of orange juice.
Multivitamin.

My morning-after-alcohol ritual.

40 mg oxycontin. 150 mg tramadol 400 mg meprobamate. Always feel like I'm wasting opiates when I haven't got enough sleep the night before or am slightly hungover.

Status
Not open for further replies.