• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
adderall, for the exam that i probably failed. My lack of sleep made the adderall useless.

^Awch that's kinda counterproductive. :\
Should take it in the morning if you plan on studying that day. Not in the afternoon. It's also best not to take it when doing your exam ime. Only for studying. Did you binge or? Please elaborate.
Also, what was the subject? Too bad you flunked it man. :(

I'm a freak of nature who can sleep just fine on amphetamines.
Give me a medal someone!

OT: my breakfast is always a cigarette, 10mg valium and 200mg of tramadol XR. Though tomorrow itll be taking no more than 15Omg, i'm gonna do a fast taper. :) Possibly even less. Start off with 100mg XR to keep the w/ds at bay. (I've noticed that with tramadol you decrease your dose pretty often and in pretty big amounts without alot of discomfort. CT from a high dose is very, very unpleasant. I did that the last time (from 800mg) and i'm never going through that again.. Did a few tapers since and these are WAY easier, because you can do very big dose drops before quitting?

Last edited:
^Awch that's kinda counterproductive. :\
Should take it in the morning if you plan on studying that day. Not in the afternoon. It's also best not to take it when doing your exam ime. Only for studying. Did you binge or? Please elaborate.
Also, what was the subject? Too bad you flunked it man. :(

I'm a freak of nature who can sleep just fine on amphetamines.
Give me a medal someone!

OT: my breakfast is always a cigarette, 10mg valium and 200mg of tramadol XR. Though tomorrow itll be taking no more than 15Omg, i'm gonna do a fast taper. :) Possibly even less. Start off with 100mg XR to keep the w/ds at bay. (I've noticed that with tramadol you decrease your dose pretty often and in pretty big amounts without alot of discomfort. CT from a high dose is very, very unpleasant. I did that the last time (from 800mg) and i'm never going through that again.. Did a few tapers since and these are WAY easier, because you can do very big dose drops before quitting?

i dont think i flunked it, but i didn't put much effort into it, because i was so tired. It was organic chemistry, which is mostly easy for me, but i fucked it up by taking adderall yesterday.
i didn't binge, yesterday i took one 20mg IR adderall (potentiated with baking soda) at like 2 or 3 PM, to test my tolerance to determine what dose i should use for the exam, and didn't seem to feel much at all, but that was probably because i was also really stoned and i had been drinking a little. at 1am this morning (or last night) i smoked a bowl of hash, got INSANELY stoned, and didn't sleep, unless you count the 2 hours between 6am and 8am where i can't seem to remember anything. I attribute this to the hash, which may have "brought back" some of the residual effects from the adderall. i also didn't feel the adderall i took this morning either, even though i took some baking soda to make it hit harder and last longer.

Sandwich and coffee. 2 hours later was a buffet on the ship to Tallinn and endless wine =D

i dont think i flunked it, but i didn't put much effort into it, because i was so tired. It was organic chemistry, which is mostly easy for me, but i fucked it up by taking adderall yesterday.
i didn't binge, yesterday i took one 20mg IR adderall (potentiated with baking soda) at like 2 or 3 PM, to test my tolerance to determine what dose i should use for the exam, and didn't seem to feel much at all, but that was probably because i was also really stoned and i had been drinking a little. at 1am this morning (or last night) i smoked a bowl of hash, got INSANELY stoned, and didn't sleep, unless you count the 2 hours between 6am and 8am where i can't seem to remember anything. I attribute this to the hash, which may have "brought back" some of the residual effects from the adderall. i also didn't feel the adderall i took this morning either, even though i took some baking soda to make it hit harder and last longer.

Yeah, alot of people say weed helps them sleep after speed. (Or hash in this case) But ime it makes it harder to fall asleep, my mind starts racing when I combine the two. Btw, did you (or anyone else for that matter) ever notice you can't get to sleep IMMEDIATELY after a bowl? It takes me about 15-30mins before I can sleep after smoking weed.

I can still sleep on the combination, but not smoking a bowl before bed makes it easier for sure, in my case. And apparently in yours too. :D But then again I can fall asleep within 2-3 minutes with 500mg of 50% amp in my bloodstream (of which the last dose was taken an hour before I went to sleep). All my friends were like WTF? I slept on a blanket on the floor and still managed to get to sleep so fast haha. (I was sleeping there because we were at a friends house and it was very crowded.)

ot: A few cigarettes, 150mg tramadol and 10mg diazepam.

Last edited:
2mg of clonazepam and 2 more cups of coffee before I go.. To the valley below...(to get my methadone)

Half a bag of this really good dope that I have left over from last night and a delicious IHOP breakfast =D

26mg's of hydromorphone IV
3mg's of clonazepam
800mg's of gabapentin

And of course a big joint and a cup of tea to go with it :\

6 bags at once omg what a mutha fuckn boss lol jkjk

Hah, more like strung-the-fuck-out-junkie. Trust me, I wish I could still shoot 2-3 bags and get the pins and needles. It isn't cheap having to bang so many bags at once to get where I want to be.

If we ever meet up, we have to do lines of dope and then go to IHOP.

Fuck Denny's.

LOL I agree...i'll take IHOP over Denny's any day of the week. But I think Denny's would be good too after doing a bag of dope.

Everything tastes good when your on dope :D

Oh and this morning all I had was cereal and a bowl of weed. No dope for me until tuesday...

I had at 7:15:
2 Pepsi next
2 10mg cets
Hangover still going so at 9 a Gatorade with 20mg of cets

Still not there at 10 a.m. So I been taking 10-20 mgs of hydrocodone an hour.

Starting to feel better:)

Status
Not open for further replies.