• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IV 100mg china white
1mg alprazolam subL
coffee

I need to learn how to start eating actual breakfast, but I have no appetite w/o marijuana.

Weed&bubble hash&shatter made a sweet bong by making use of all 30million 'coils' in my top droor.

IV 100mg china white
1mg alprazolam subL
coffee

I need to learn how to start eating actual breakfast, but I have no appetite w/o marijuana.

Some dope an alp sounds so dank!

Forreal breakfast is tough I usually just do oatmeal an stuff it,
you'll sure as shit be hungry the rest of the day.
gives you Hella energy.

OT: craving a Turkish royal drinkin some coffee.

120mg 5-MAPB. xxx mg 2-FMA and .7g of "nenk" sniffed a couple of lines plugged the rest... stuff is shiiiiiiite... bak when i iv'ed i would hae had all he neessary to IM the suff but fukit.... and eff the EU for banning mxe... MDPV, meh keep it stuffs nasty:p, AH-xxx never tried jus' sounded like a shite version of morphine:p, and allthough i have experiensed one of my fave trips... people were droppin like flies with 25i 8):|
But why the MXE rrrraaaaahhhh, (...)

(...)eff it its really not difficult to find still...=D;)

bak OT: nenk is pleasantly makin musik even more amazing... but its so weak... would hae been "better off" with a few boxes of DXM lol :!

Valiumz n zannies to pop or not?

Last edited:
No morning fix today...... Uncool.

I'm still rolling somewhat from some Ice Water last night though. Ya feel?(;

Shit... I was shooting crack from 8pm until 630am.

So IV crack
1mg sub
4bowls of dank (finally!!)

Umm my Sub and 1800mg of Gabapentin...ran outta my klonopin yesterday but oh well, I've been on this routine for over a year now...Subs alone just don't get rid of all my cravings. Benzo's or Gabapentin helps it 100 percent. Shoulda not have been taking the Gaba with the klons last week was gonna make the klon last a week and a half or 2 then have the Gabapentin...but I was mixing them to get fucked up and smoking weed. Was suppose to get xanax yesterday but that didn't pan out, but I'm okay with the 1800mg of Gaba....Don't feel high though, more normal with a mood lift I guese you coud say, but I'm proby still feeling the ridulous dose of Gaba I took yesterday with like 13 klons and 30mg of valium...

Screaming Skull, I gotta take gaba and most of all, benzodiazepines with my bupe to help cravings and withdrawals. It really brings a anxiolytic warmth to the mix

4.5mg k-pins subL
Still running on 3mg bupe from the morning
900 gaba

Drinking my like 5th Not Your Father's Rootbeer of the day, cracking open #6. Proud functional alchy.

Drinking my like 5th Not Your Father's Rootbeer of the day, cracking open #6. Proud functional alchy.

had the for the first time last night pretty dank a lil sweet once your in it lol

OT: got some pure caffiene imma start dosin instead of espresso and energy drinks but today it was both.

I'm not the only one then hangyourhead,lol. Subs alone just DO NOT CUT it for me, unless I have 3-4mg of Klons(thats to feel normal anxiety/craving free) but I often get the (off the street) and I get the GABA at the same time, probly about 70 I trade a couple Subs for them. I'm thinking about going on methadone because it's been two years and its not working out(well al the money I spend on benzos...etizolam and clonazoam can't be sent to my state...or I know Etizolam cant, so I'm trying ot find a site and get something, or find a site that will send clonazolam to Mississippi.. But ya today 1500mg Gaba when I woke up, 2 more an hour later, then another two, then one then two then 3 and three 5mg valium,lmao. I didn't wanna go to work today....Wait a minute that wasn't my morning fix that was throughout the day, a fuck load of gaba I tell ya.

Drank some kratom, will smoke some hash once it kicks in. It's 2pm but im jet-lagged as fuck

I feel your pain man. I'm in the midst of rapid bupe taper because I had a two week run on smack and my fam wasn't having it (I've put them thru years of this shit), personally, I'm not tryna be homeless. Esp since the retail store I work at didn't renew the lease, so I'm also in the midst of filling out apps and going to interviews. Unfortunately this is my last dose of sub today. I'm fucking nervous. I could try and drag out the process or move on to lope.

Rapper: Yeah brotha, shit gets a lil' too sweet like hangover sweet to drink a lot (such as 6 ^ lol)

0.5mg bupe subL
About to dose some clonazepam and pack a bowl of some fire
900mg gaba

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.