• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Morning, all. 🙂

Just waking up, so coffee and bupe only so far, and just a .5mg of the bupe to restore humanity lol. Have to go out and pick up a couple take homes this morning so I have some breathing room until I get my script renewed next weekend...

🫠✌️

Coffee
Salvia
Hot water bottle
Thinking about some modafinil
Thinking about some clona

Lol, reminds me of those toddler training pictures with five kittens and a puppy, "Which one of these is not like the others?" 🤣

That number two is a helluva wakeup! 😅 🤯

Morning blueworld.

Sho, did I wake up in a puddle sweat this morning with legs I wanted to chop off. But the price to pay. So bupre to the rescue. Didn't even need much.

3mg bupre ( 2mg under the tongue and 1mg snorted)
12mg bromazepam
1mg alprozalam
And some good old weed, Swazi off course.

Happy Sunday all

Yerrp. Morning, everyone. 😁 🌄

Having a nice chill first part of the day kicking it around the house before I go in for my last day at the old job this afternoon. Took my blood thinners and nausea meds while putting together the week's pill counter, drinking black coffee and caffeinated energy drink mixes with B vitamins. A mg bupe nasal earlier, also been smoking on some flower out the bong and doing some dabs. You know, the usual. 🙂 Nice little upbeat but laid back Sunday vibe going on. 😉

Hope everyone's enjoying their day. 👍 ❤️

Morning blueworld.

Yeah slept like shit. This morning I'm having some heavy brain zaps, not fun. And we tiling my room today. So busy shitty day ahead. Gonna go do some "grocery" 😉😂 shopping.

Anyhow
1mg bupre
1mg clonazepam
10mg diazepam
Lots of Swazi this morning and tons of coffee.

Morning, everyone. 😎 🌄

Coffee
Nic vape
Weed: Motorbreath flower and Cereal Milk LR dabs
2mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

And I really need to get by my other pharmacy to pick up my testosterone syringes, they shorted me a little last time. I'm overdue to dose, all I got rig wise is standard 30g shorts and that just won't do. 😅

Actually, I dunno, I might be able to swing it with the 30s if I use 1 to draw and drip it into the back of another, cause that vial stopper will destroy that little point lol.

Think I'll wait. 😉

Last edited: