Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
3pm fix -> one beer :(

Add 2mg Etiz to that

Someone tell the pill manufacturing fucks to get rid of the coloring?
Just the thought of the blue dye shit coming off on my tongue and in my stomach makes me sick.

5mg Diazepam are smaller than these pills so it's obviously not needed.

Last edited:
1200mg gabapentin
1000mcg folic acid
250mg magnesium
1000mg flax seed oil
2mg sub
1 liter H20
piece of toast, a fuji apple

a mug of hot water (lol, oops) followed by a mug of coffee after i realized my mistake.

i also smoked a cigarette which made me nauseated and immediately regretted it. fucking oral fixations

bong rips, bong rips, I wish i had coffee!!

It's payday but I don't wanna leave the house. Hermit Problems.

Well, I ate the 14mg xanax I had, my boy gets paid tomorrow so let's see if I get my money, or hear excuses.. Which, I'm thinking I will. I had ONE bar left at the crib, I just got back n I can't find it. Balls.

20mg methadone
40mg Lexapro
A can of Safeway's fake coke. Man I hate that shit.

And the methadone. I hate that too.

Can't remember how many etiz i've had so far tbh, but im running out o them very quickly

Last edited:
One and a half cups strong coffee with a righteous dip followed a half an hour later by 1.5 more cups

Ok maybe I'll leave the house now and try to find something worthwhile, whilst grabbing a coffee. ^^

A big ol' shot of smack and speed, or the ol' black & white @ 4:30am, like a boss. Wait.... make that 2 shots of the above. Today is gonna really rule or really suck; ain't no both ways about this one.

Weed and a 1.5 gram cup of White Vein Borneo Kratom. Meh, I like Kratom way too much.

Whatever, three years ago at this time I was going on 3 week binges on Fent, so I'll consider it a huge improvement. And I feel far more normal on my days off then I would with sub (weird because of the short half life.) I suppose I'm not fully dependent at the moment, meh.

Cigarettes
Caffeine (boutta make a fresh brew)
10mg Alprazolam (8mg oral, 2mg SL right now)
Then, diesel..

Status
Not open for further replies.