• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo how did it go dude?

Nailed it! This potential job kinda fell into my lap. I haven't planned on working so soon after my surgery, but this job is so goddamn clutch. This job could be a game-changer in my life right now. I need to right the ship and get my shit together. I've had to live with family and friends for the last few years and have been utterly dependent on them since the end of college. Pathetic... I know. Now, potentially, for the first time, I have a chance to be totally financially independent and will attain a level of freedom I've only dreamed about. Sad... I know. By the time I achieve that goal, one of best buddies is moving to town, so I might be able to afford a decent 2brm.

Heroin iv'd, ate a kpin and smoked a bunch of herb. Nice high to have when your coming down from tweaking the night before. :). Oh and pleanty of Marbs

I had to do something about my scurvey; I've got bronchitis or flu or something, and I feel like the living dead. So yeah, I had 7 mgs of etizolam on top of my bupe. Can't say it made me feel much better though. I'm also utterly unable to smoke my cigarettes; the smallest puff puts me into a coughing fit; I'm sniffing Jockey Club snuff to satisfy my cravings. I like snuff.

50mg liquid methadone
Purple Kush
Coffee

I want more IV heroin. Shot a half gram of some fire dope last night, should've saved some for today.

A bunch of recreationally used methadone, some coffee, and some fire weed... today's gonna be a good day %)

Just finished my 24 hour shift I do every Saturday into Sunday that starts/ends at 8:00 am. But it was a great night, did almost nothing and slept probably a solid 6 hours. So today I am starting with some pretty good H, a soon to be made cup of coffee, and some maryjane, probably some xanny to go on top of it all to keep the edge off. Nice way to lead into the best day of the week during football season, go Patriots!

I love the Pat's, too. But, I'd keep a extra shot for after the game, cause I think they're gonna get slaughtered.

Oh.... 8mgs Suboxone, mg Xanax, and coffee. IOW's, boring. I miss dope.

I love the Pat's, too. But, I'd keep a extra shot for after the game, cause I think they're gonna get slaughtered.

Oh.... 8mgs Suboxone, mg Xanax, and coffee. IOW's, boring. I miss dope.

IDK, I think Brady gets it together and at least this thing will be competitive. If it was in New Orleans I wouldn't have high hopes, though.

Haha, yea I was on the Bupe for the past week and a half, already cracked. Maybe I'll get back on tomorrow, I dosed bupe the last 2 days in the morn (1 mg) and then used H from 3 or 4 pm on, but today its been all the good stuff. If I don't jump back to the bupe now its gonna be another 3 day stabalization, ugh.

smoke, roxythromicin, levofloxacin, brotizolam, DPH. and some darjeeling.

just coffeee..it was so hard to get out of bed this morning :! ive been trying to build up a tolerance to coffee by drinking it everyday the past couple weeks and I feel a lot better. I guess i'm really sensitive to caffeine because a couple weeks ago half a cup would get me fucked up lol, my body would get all shakey and my hands and feet would start sweating profusely and i would get pretty anxious.

Waking up from a coma ( not really a coma, slept for like 13 - 14 hours) and am feeling very sore and out of it. I hate over sleeping but that's what happens when I binge on drugs for the weekend, ahh lots of potent h and meth with pleanty of benzos oxy and methadone. Very fun weekend. Now back to normal life :/
Took a toke out of my pipe
Iv'd a mg of bupe
A rolled cig with a lil bud trim
Will prolly iv a lil more bupe and have a cup of coffee. All out of benzos :( looks like I'm going on the benzo hunt

Sweet tea, clonazepam, marijuana, and online shopping. (or online window shopping for now anyway)

Last edited:
IDK, I think Brady gets it together.

Happy to be wrong. What a fakkin' day for NE sports!

Bupe, Klonopin, Xanax, caffeine, and on and on..... Maintenance bullshit. About time for a relapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.