• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagel with butter
Bowl of Greek yogurt
Large coffee
10mg valium

Gotta be sober and responsible, productive, blah blah blah.

X2 minus the benzo for Wednesday as well

Last edited:
I'm on the SUBway these days... blah, shit gives me a headache the first few days, but holy normal now wow. Don't love it but it doesn't suck. 1mg a day does the trick after a few days.

Anyways... that big old 1mg sub, 10mg dex, then 10mg dex then another.

Meh :)

1 hit of bho
2 cups of chamomile
1 shot of rum
1 tab of acid

^ Have fun
Last time I day tripped my girl and I rode bicycles all around down town and stuff and eventually settled by the river and watched the sunset

Today's regiment is nothing special
Left hand cig
Right hand cig
Lucky Charms
Andrew Bird's amazing whistle action

A fat, tobaccoless joint (I've been experimenting with non-spliffs recently) and a cigarette. Gonna make some tea in a bit.

^Mfw weed tobacco mix

1360943140722.jpg

Methadone, a marb southern cut, many puffs off my e cig, a chocolate chip granola bar and some form off caffeine as soon as my dones kick in.

Bill like it when his buddies talk too much and the joint goes out

I had breakfast with fam I haven't seen in a bit (sis) and can't forget the COFFEE

Dab coffee. No cigarette yet. I finished my pack and dont really feel like buying another.

A pint of DIPA.

Fucked up my shoulder yesterday by running into a log lol. Was on my buddy's property (island to be precise) drinkin n swimmin, now it hurts bad today. Too bad, cause it is beautiful out and there are more cliffs to jump. Chicken for dinner, maybe BBQ for lunch?

40mg hydrocodone,2mg Xanax,Camel menthol 100,nice mug of Italian coffee from my Keureg.Pretty standard morning wake up

Nicotine
45mg Dexedrine Spansules
Valyum
Bromazepam
Klonopin
Ativan
8mg Suboxone IV.. Never did this much before, but I did 2x4mg shots about ten min apart. I shot 4mg last night, I had taken Bali Kratom in the morning, then around midnight I was having MASSIVE anxiety, so I booted 4mg, and felt so insanely euphoric.. Did not happen today (I think the kratom gave it synergy) Either way, I just feel normal, a tad euphoric from it, but I can feel the dexedrine kicking in, too. Have more bzd's dissolving under my tongue as we speak, I might hit a nod. Never shooting subs again, though. It's dumb in my book, only plus is for me is the duration, dulls my chronic anxiety, and a higher BA than SL.. Anyone ever boot more than 8mg? Curious.

Came across some adderall, so I'm getting about ready to kill some time. It's been too long since I've last had any uppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.