• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple bowl packs
10mg valium
Newport
Some sit ups and push ups
Mum - Yesterday Was Dramatic Today Is OK

I envy this whole list, except for the bread (No gluten for me, boo)..Ok I don't smoke anymore either, but headband is a favorite- it feels like it has some CBD in it! I felt very focused and relaxed simultaneously.

1 mg bupe, 80 mg tianeptine (Feels Gooood), A Hemp protein, Maca, Chocolate shake with protein enhanced almond milk and agave syrup.

3-meo-PCP and a long walk with a girlfriend later today, I'm stoked, we're getting closer :D

2 bong hits of headband
A homemade fruit smoothie (I drink one every morning)
2g of fish oil and 300mg of brewers yeast
An Omelette and some bread
And ice coffee

I envy this whole list, except for the bread (No gluten for me, boo)..Ok I don't smoke anymore either, but headband is a favorite- it feels like it has some CBD in it! I felt very focused and relaxed simultaneously.

Multi B vitamin with betaine for Methylation, probiotics, enzymes, and Omega 3 oils.
1 mg bupe, 80 mg Tianeptine (Feels Gooood), A Hemp protein, Maca, Chocolate shake with protein enhanced almond milk and agave syrup.

3-meo-PCP and a long walk with a girlfriend later today, I'm stoked, we're getting closssser! :D Been a long time since I got my dick wet and had a good relationship, I'm ready.

30mg hydrocodone, recovering from a root canal I had yesterday. I'm feeling damn good, like I feel like chewing on my right side of the mouth..OUCH, nope

.2mgish buprenorphine
150mg ultram
2 cups of coffee
soon to be 2 pts of heroin
cigs

Methadone, weed ( headband and og kush ) , cigarettes, cinnamon roll, strawberry milk and I'm about to make some coffee. Feeling nice and relaxed.

Multi B vitamin with betaine for Methylation, probiotics, enzymes, and Omega 3 oils.
1 mg bupe, 80 mg Tianeptine (Feels Gooood), A Hemp protein, Maca, Chocolate shake with protein enhanced almond milk and agave syrup.

3-meo-PCP and a long walk with a girlfriend later today, I'm stoked, we're getting closssser! :D Been a long time since I got my dick wet and had a good relationship, I'm ready.

Yeah headband is a great morning strain. :D
PS: good luck with the girl

This morning I had pretty much the same, I changed the bong for a bubbler bowl with kief, the omelette for fried eggs and the iced coffee for some of the best costa rican organic coffee.

Hits from the chillum
Newport
30mg addy ir
Four leggo my eggo's
The Books - Thoughts for Food

Bowl of weed ( headband ), 1Ø5 mgs of methadone and soon to be coffee. Still laying in bed, feeling extra lazy :)

Before going to paint at my cousin's like 14 hours ago:

30mg Adderall
.25 dope
Coffee

Yeah headband is a great morning strain. :D
PS: good luck with the girl

This morning I had pretty much the same, I changed the bong for a bubbler bowl with kief, the omelette for fried eggs and the iced coffee for some of the best costa rican organic coffee.

Thanks mang. Looks like if anything we'll be fuck buddies, met a great indian girl I'm focusing on now.

Do you live in Costa Rica?

This morning, Tianeptine + Bupe + 2FMA + tiny 1 mg bump of 3-meo-pcp

a spliff and a rip of hash from a mini bong that my friend left at my house.

Just nugs, a couple cigs, and music as usual
Nothing special for this shitty day

Status
Not open for further replies.