• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.2g of kratom, a good cup of coffee, and a strong determination to not drink any alcohok today...lol

5 grams of Green Riau kratom
lots of vape bags
~1500mg phenibut (might add 500 mg in 1.5 hours we will see)
.25mg clonazepam
100mg caffeine tablet

Never tried pheinbut. I'm in for quite the morning. I work tonight so I gotta be careful how far I go with the phenibut. I'm so excited writing a trip report tonight if I get a good feel for it today. Problem is I'm not re-dosing at work so if I don't hit the right dose today I'll have to do it tommorow. I think its important to try drugs before work\a task so I see how it effects my performance. I use a lot of drugs but tend to prefer only ones I think make me a better me.

Last edited:
Just found a new doc in my new state,yay!Good news is he wrote for my pain meds plus an increase in my xanax.Bad news is the pain meds are just 5mg norco.So this morning the drill was 10mg xanax,40mg of hydrocodone,coffee with whisky and a Camel menthol 100.Doctor is gonna have to work with me on the weak ass pain meds!

150mg Lamotragine,folic acid,20 citalopram,5 dihydrocodeine and 40mg temazepam. Cup of tea and some malt loaf.

Afternoon, 20mg diazepam, 10 more DHC and some more malt loaf :)

just waiting for tonight, 1000mg epilem, can't remember how much metrazapine and 2 nitrazepam. Oh,cup of tea.

No big dick story,just the usual for me.Bipolar control,well,and maybe some fun.

3 bubbler bowls with tons of kief
.25mg clonazepam
4.5 grams bali kratom

I want to go back to bed and in two hours I think I'll be sleepy.

20mg amphetamine (generic for Adderall)
20mg hydrocodone
A dab
A spliff
A cigarette

Low dose opi/amp just synergizes so fucking well, especially with a healthy, excessive cannabis sesh, and the temazepam at the comedown just makes it a blissfully apathetic yet fully functional combo. If I had some ketamine in there, I'd be straight blissed out.

112,5mg of tramadol
A mate with spearmint tea
Fish oil and gingko biloa
A couple bowls of weed
1/4 of a cig xD

5.5 Green Riau kratom
1 gram of Bali kratom
.5g of mid through the vape
1 beer
2 mg etizolam
.25 mg clonazepam

Celebrating Fourth of July but trying to avoid fucking with my tolerance too bad.

Last edited:
Spliff and coffee.

I accidentally started my coffee maker thinking it was already prepped. Oops.

high-CBD RSO, J of Blue Dream, 10mg of oxy

Not sure how I'm gonna celebrate the 4th, but probably dinner out and fireworks at the beach with the gf. Somehow me starting to plan moving out has led to us feeling/acting like we're "dating" again, and not so settled. Kinda interesting, it's brought the spark back a little, but I'm still reminded of why I'm moving out... Yikes, that J got me typing...

Yesterday morning @ 4:00am...
1mg buprenorphine
Around 10am-4:00pm
3x.2g shot of dope
2mg clonazepam

A nice decent shot of meth with a few pipes. 100mg methadone and I will soon have some pot & I have benzos & alcohol at home so im set for the day :)

12mg of clonazepam (my tolerance is fucked!) my daily 100mg og methadone and I just found 2.5g of primo pot out the front of my dealers house lol so I'm nearly set for the day.

I'm a meth addict and obviously am craving a shot but I have a strong dose of mushrooms and while I've had strong doses of most other psychedelics like LSD 2C-b/I/t-7/e, DOC, ketamine, salvia & small doses of DMT I want the whole 3g(they're potent!) so as this may very well be the only time I get to try them and I would be so disappointed if I didn't have enough( in other words I'd rather have a bit too much than not enough. there's nothing worse than a weak crap trip off a drug you know you may not see again.

So no meth for hopefully a week,, no benzos (I don't think I'm dependent enough to seizure) and no extra methadone like I have occasionally. I'm going to excercise, take vitamins and eat tons of fruit & veg to prepare my body & hopefully provide the cleanest trip possible at this point in my life. I hope I'm making a difference to the outcome by doing all that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.