• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my morning with a fat doob, a few drams of scotch and fell asleep at about 7am, woke up at 3pm to start my day with a coffee...

1mg clonazepam sl.
600mg gabapentin.
Bowl of some MMJ OG Kush mmmm.
500mg naproxen for my forever-sore or hellishly-aching back.

Just took 30mg temazepam, I feel lucky, this stuff is hard to come across for me, and I got my hands on 20 x 15mg pills last night :)

Today will be a calming day at work, lol.

~Verri

100 mg caffiene
vape hits
klonopin
cheap beer
and the hope I got my kratom finally.

EDIT: And I got it 7 grams of Red Papua Reserve because I'm sure to have some cravings. Last night I did lots of opi's.

Last edited:
My perfect morning goes a lil' like this.
Smoke a fat blunt of kush.
Go outside for a cigarette, enjoy the scenery.
Swallow (never was big on snorting/never tried shooting) 5 Oxy 15 MG.
Cuddle up to my man, and watch a badass action film. Or just chill outside and sing along to some good music.

Kratom as always, had 12g cup of Malay about to have 10g cup of Thai Green Vein. And with my tolerance this will still mostly be on the stimulating side, but still itchy, mellow, and without a care in the world.

after a week and a half break on subs (less that 2mgthe a day) i got some blues...snorted half, swallowed half, feel just dandy. Along with my daily 15mg dex xr and a couple lortabs. Nice morning at work, flew by! Im gonna take a half day and go for a 30 mile bike ride :)

Spliff, a few bong tokes, some Kratom, some Yerba Mate, and a few cigarettes.

Started off cotton shot/ scraped dope bags + 40mg amp IVed this afternoon after a couple hours of work scored 8 bags 5 for me 3 for the lady lol damn it's hard supporting 2 habits since then I've been spaced out my bags stayin doped up all day

Status
Not open for further replies.