• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I shot 120mg oxy, took 6mg bromazepam and a smoked a cigarette. Good morning fix! :)

20mgs Valium
300mgs Lyrica
100mgs sertraline
16mgs Suboxone
150mcg Clonidine
Caffeine & a Nicotine chaser

All that to feel normal. Yay.

~100mg brown heroin; chased
25mg doxylamine
30mg DXM
Caffeine
Aspirin (damn headache!)

The above combo had me in a surprisingly noddy state... Time to pop 10mg dexamphetamine and smash out some study!

Hot cup of coffee and a couple hits of opium out of my oil burner, i'm feeling relaxed and a bit euphoric. About to smoke a spliff

6 cups coffee
homemade BLT and 2 eggs
the stimulation feels nice from the residual kava relaxation from last night. Had the sweetest dream 2.

On rations. I only have 30mgs methadone left... which I need to save for an obligatory fam gathering tomorrow...(and on a budget) soooo this morn looked thus:

~30mg DXM
~0.25mg clonazepam (+ 0.25mg shortly after)
~500-600mg codeine

Actually worked surprisingly well to take the edge off. Added caffeine + a little d-amp awhile later to get on with that productive life stuff.

Last edited:
Coffee, ibuprofen, 1mg clonazepam, and a bowl of weed. Goddamn was I hungover this morning.

I was hungover too. I went to the bar last night in order to socialize with an old acquaintance/friend.

I didn't even drink that much either...had maybe 5 beers and 1 shot of vodka. Not much booze all things considered, shouldn't have felt as shitty as I did when I woke up this morning. Luckily the hangover went away after a couple hours. Alcohol fucking takes it out of me, man

I was hungover too. I went to the bar last night in order to socialize with an old acquaintance/friend.

I didn't even drink that much either...had maybe 5 beers and 1 shot of vodka. Not much booze all things considered, shouldn't have felt as shitty as I did when I woke up this morning. Luckily the hangover went away after a couple hours. Alcohol fucking takes it out of me, man
I feel you man. I hadn't been that hungover in a while, I think mostly because I went 8 days without drinking which is the longest stretch without it I've had in a long time. I also took some adderall so i'm sure I clenched/grinded my teeth like a motherfucker, too

All this shitty coffee, and my last toke until the weed faerie magically appears.

Well, this morning it was 16oz coffee, 250 mg Loperamide, 5 grams kratom.

Status
Not open for further replies.