Caffeine

Strong black coffee,
40 mg methylphenidate (20 popped, 20 railed),
7 g red horn kratom, 3 g taurine, 500 mg theanine,
1 tablespoon organic unpasteurized blueberry honey,
7-km brisk walk,
wholesome breakfast.

Codeine because I'm out of kratom.
Normally it's meh but this time I'm really enjoying it.
It's barely euphoric but the body high is pretty amazing I must say, probably because I have an empty stomach so all that morphine hit me at once.

Energy drink with 334mg caffeine
Camel 99's
3g Bali
25mg Diphenhydramine
1mg Clonazepam
30mg Dextromethorphan
1200mg Gabapentin

42mg methadone
Few cups of coffee
.75mg alprazolam

I need more benzos

2000mgs Gabapentin
2mgs Xanax
140mgs Methadone
3 bowls of high quality legal pot smoked ( Gorilla glue #4 , trainwreck x blue dream and Lucy's lion 20% cbd
Marb red 72s

42mg methadone
Coffee

Supposed to be getting some 2mg clonazepam in a couple hours for a good price

6am 1000mg paracetamol
400mg ibuprofen
45mg codeine
5mg oxycodone
double shot of Bacardi in a tall juice.
back to bed for an hour.
7am wake up with no pain.

option 2 (for round the clock pain)
100mg tramadol at 3am
back to bed
100mg tramadol at wake up 7am
strong coffee and a solid breakfast

2mg Xanax and weed after a night of amphetamines.

Last edited:
4mg sub
dab
banana
black cup of coffee
1mg clonazepam

in that order as well, about to make today my bitch :D

warning: sorry if TMI

First I took a bunch of oxy. Then after a few hours I got so frustrated by not being able to take a piss from the oxy, eventhough I felt like I had to go URGENTLY. Nothing happened though each time I tried to go pee-pee (I lost count, I went to the bathroom so often..) - I waited several terribly annoying hours during which I felt like I could piss my pants at any second, but even after all the attempts I couldn't go. So, desperate to feel better I took a dose of amphetamines (I know they help me urinate when I can't go or am having difficulties (for any reason, but usually it's because of opiates). I've experienced this in the past + I read many people's experiences which were similar to my own.

So yeah, I took about 40-50mg of amphetamines. And immediately the annoying feeling passed, and I took the most satisfying tinkle of all time.

I warned you incase it was TMI.. ;)

42mg methadone
Coffee
Boost Nutrition Shake
Vitamin B complex

On my way into Boston to try to score some clonazepam via open air. Usually pretty successful when I go earlier in the day, but it really is all timing when it comes to finding what you want.

4g Bali kratom
75mcg clonazolam
100mg lyrica
15mg DXM
600mg Magnesium Citrate
1000mg L-Lysine since it's a "barbiturate-like anticonvulsant and modulator of the benzodiazepine receptor," according to a 1995 study

I'm pretty much out of clonazolam, was foolish enough to wait too long before ordering another bottle of pellets. I didn't take any yesterday and took 75mcg the day before instead of my usual 150mcg. Oh well, the DXM and Lyrica will come in handy and my dose was very reasonable, so it's not too bad. I also have like 2mg xanax in 0.25mg tablets and some temazepam in case things get out of hand, but I don't really want to take those unless I absolutely have to.

My days starts out with me feeling groggy and hungover. So to fix this problem I snort a couple lines of decent to high quality cocaine to wake me up, go downstairs to my kitchen and pour me a cup of coffee (always strong and nothing but black) and have a cigarette. Thats it.

75mg+\- cannabis edible (grateful dead gummy)
Cannabis flower
Caffeine
Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.