• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
140mgs Methadone
1600mgs Gabapentin( 400mgs every 20-45 mins)
1mg Xanax
Bowl of Afghan Goo ( bomb weed) and a bowl of pennywise( high cbd strain)
Camel filters
A long list of my morning vitamin supplements
And a red bull 8oz

Excedrin
2 cups coffee
4 grams Bali
4 grams Green Kalimantan
Vaping "Mob Boss" flower
Vaping nicotine

Headache is gone! :D

15mg oxy chewed up and swallowed
1mg lorazepam SL
600mg gabapentin
~80mg d-meth plugged/~25mg d-meth oral
Thiamine
Nicotine
Caffeine

My doses of Roxicodone are 12 hrs apart (scripted for this hospital detox I'm done with tomorrow) at this point, so I actually feel that ole' nostalgic, stimulatory (as most Thebaine-derivative agonists) oxycodone buzz. I learned to appreciate it again. My main game is IV heroin/fentanyl and morphine-derived opioids (IV hydromorphone, morphine). Makes me wish I had like 100mg of oxy to get a proper fade on.

Last edited:
Jones green apple soda
Hot shower

Barely got any sleep on Sunday night and that led to oversleeping last night.

Ergic, I've seen you do PST a lot. I do it too but it always makes me puke, even when I don't get that high. WTF? Maybe I'm sensitive to the thebaine? But I have no choice, sometimes I'll be sick if I don't

Hey xtcgrrrl, I've only done PST in short bursts at no more than 250-275g of seeds in recent years. I used to be physically dependent on it in late 2012/early 2013, was a pretty significant dependence but never more than 1-1.5 lb a day. I don't fuck with poppy seeds these days, they're too expensive, too potent, too long-lasting (which creates a heavy physical dependence), and far too involved of a process shaking up seeds to wash the residue every time I wanted to dose.

I finally got more kratom at the end of last year (been using it on and off since 2011), and it's still the least of all the opioid "evils." Sure, it doesn't get me super-high or fucked up, and sure, it doesn't numb me to the world, but that's not what I use it for. I like using reasonable (4-8g a day) amounts of red-veined kratom for its anxiolytic, sedative, analgesic, and mildly stimulating properties. It's also much cheaper than PST and doesn't cause near the level of physical dependence that poppy-derived ("real") opiates do.

I saw your PST thread in Other Drugs, I'll try to help you out there as well but it looks like sekio beat me to it and he also mentioned kratom. In my opinion, it's a better choice than PST even in the face of it not being as intoxicating or "hardcore" as PST or other "real" opiates. Hope everything works out! :)

Last edited:
Morning - from about 6-7 AM
57 mgs methadone
Brazilian coffee
Marlboro reds
1-2 bowls of dank weed

Lunch break (11:30-12:30)
3-4 dubs of heroin
1-2 shots Espresso

Hopefully after I finish a couple more of the beers I can pick up my damn gabapentin but I'm not holding my breath. Pharmacist working today is a total dick I'm scared to even call and see if my script is ready. I hope he gets shot in the fucking face during a robbery and has a slow painful death waiting for the ambulance.

Made me laugh. Thanks!

Methadone 140mgs
Gabapentin 1000mgs
Lorazepam 2mgs
Xanax 2mgs
Lots of bomb weed different strains
Marb 72s
Organic Veggie Fruit smoothie with organic plant protein powder, 1 scoop of Green Vibrance plant based advanced superfood( non GMO), Probiotics, Omega fish oil very high in eph and dha ( omega 3s ) , 6 mgs of Tri-Iodine and 2 mgs of lugols solution, and Himalayan pink salt. Think that's it lol. Washed it down with a Vitamin e Complex, Vitamin C Complex, whole food natural liquid gel multi vitamin, Selenium, Vitamin d, . All out of B Right B Complex ?
Will take Magnesium Chloride later.
Gonna go to the store and get a red bull! ?

Cannabis flower
Caffeine
Alcohol
0.5mg Xanax
LSD microdose 10ug-20ug
Cigarettes

4g Red Horn kratom
150mcg clonazolam
1/4 of a 350mg soma (my last one)
Small hit of weed

Status
Not open for further replies.