• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your drug intake for today?

dang i guess -

-Unknown quantity of fake Adderall, a few repeated doses throughout the last 24 hours (It’s fuckin methamphetamine and caffeine I’m sure).
-1.5 Xanax (also seeming fake but it at least is a benzo, not feeling fentanyl feels from them)
-Kratom, repeatedly
-Tobacco and Cannabis here and there, a nic vape all day long-
-small ketamine bump left over from the party to sink into the xanax a bit - didn’t work much to relax me but it helped me temporarily relieve my muscle pain from being on speed

dang i guess -

-Unknown quantity of fake Adderall, a few repeated doses throughout the last 24 hours (It’s fuckin methamphetamine and caffeine I’m sure).
-1.5 Xanax (also seeming fake but it at least is a benzo, not feeling fentanyl feels from them)
-Kratom, repeatedly
-Tobacco and Cannabis here and there, a nic vape all day long-
-small ketamine bump left over from the party to sink into the xanax a bit - didn’t work much to relax me but it helped me temporarily relieve my muscle pain from being on speed

You know, I've always wondered WHY whoever makes alot of these off-content pressies does that... like especially you see it in pill reports for bunk "ecstasy" - methamphetamine.... and caffeine. DXM.... and caffeine. Like why add the caffeine in there, unless it just so happens to be used as an active binder/filler? Maybe someone experienced can detect its presence, but what is it providing in the process of making/consuming that pill, when paired like so with such a profoundly more intense compound? 🤔

100mg morphine(oral) and 24mg of hydromorph (plugged)
Trying to lower my tolerance and stop the needle

1 part

1-phenyl-1-carbomethoxy-N-methyl-2-aminopropane.png

to 3 parts

1(3,4-dichloro-phenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-N-ethyl-2-aminopropane.png

My morning snack currently includes the following...

IVABRADINE 5 mg
FOLIC ACID 5 mg
FERROUS SULFATE 200 mg
SACUBITRIL/VALSARTAN 24mg/26mg
BISOPROLOL 5 mg
SPIRONOLACTONE 25 mg
APIXABAN 5 mg
FUROSEMIDE 40 mg
DAPAGLIFLOZIN 10mg
and of course last but not least METHADONE 40mg

Can you tell I've got heart failure? 😂

My morning snack currently includes the following...

IVABRADINE 5 mg
FOLIC ACID 5 mg
FERROUS SULFATE 200 mg
SACUBITRIL/VALSARTAN 24mg/26mg
BISOPROLOL 5 mg
SPIRONOLACTONE 25 mg
APIXABAN 5 mg
FUROSEMIDE 40 mg
DAPAGLIFLOZIN 10mg
and of course last but not least METHADONE 40mg

Can you tell I've got heart failure? 😂

Heh, I take apixaban as well, 5mg x2 daily for dvt's. Expensive and boring, but at least there's no more dealing with twice weekly blood work and constant dosage adjustments, like on warfarin. And if I want one or two beers, which is still pretty rare, I can drink that without feeling like I just beer bonged a fifth of vodka lol. 🫨

For me this morning:

5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
1mg buprenorphine
50mg testosterone IM

Caffeine and nicotine all day pretty much, bong breaks every few hours with some curiously named but nonetheless 🔥 "Puddles" flower (Sundae Driver x Gushers). 😎

This afternoon/evening:

1mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron

And probably something legal and boring and bad for me for the nightcap, like some diphenhydramine or some alcohol. 🫤

🫠✌️

Heh, I take apixaban as well, 5mg x2 daily for dvt's. Expensive and boring, but at least there's no more dealing with twice weekly blood work and constant dosage adjustments, like on warfarin. And if I want one or two beers, which is still pretty rare, I can drink that without feeling like I just beer bonged a fifth of vodka lol. 🫨

For me this morning:

5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
1mg buprenorphine
50mg testosterone IM

Caffeine and nicotine all day pretty much, bong breaks every few hours with some curiously named but nonetheless 🔥 "Puddles" flower (Sundae Driver x Gushers). 😎

This afternoon/evening:

1mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron

And probably something legal and boring and bad for me for the nightcap, like some diphenhydramine or some alcohol. 🫤

🫠✌️

What does it cost you if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the UK so don't have to worry about the expense, fortunately.

What does it cost you if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the UK so don't have to worry about the expense, fortunately.

"Thankfully" I'm getting assistance from the manufacturer, don't have to pay for it at the moment, it just gets shipped straight to my door. That runs out in June and I don't know if it's going to continue. If not, $600 a month. Fuckin' ridiculous.

"Thankfully" I'm getting assistance from the manufacturer, don't have to pay for it at the moment, it just gets shipped straight to my door. That runs out in June and I don't know if it's going to continue. If not, $600 a month. Fuckin' ridiculous.
Dang, I had heard that a lot of GPs like to move their patients onto something else cheaper. But I'm only 36 and my GP seems to be more interested in keeping me alive than the expense. He's a nice guy like that. 😂

Today's been a bit of an outlier for me thesedays.

140mg Opium (top quality, eaten)
10mg Methylphendiate (Ritalin)
20mg Oxycodone IR
2mg Etizolam
1g Z-Tree flowers, beautiful flower just outstanding
a few 30/40mg dabs thca diamonds
numerous mugs beautiful coffee

relatively sensible dosing high quality substances, 13 hours warm cosy semi-blissful music filled pain-free time spent with longlost loved one, interesting day

100mg of morphine er and 80mg of hydromorph.
I naturally have a high tolerance but it's getting out of hand 😔

1g Z-Tree flowers, beautiful flower just outstanding
Without even knowing what this is, I think I want some. Z-Tree. What a name.

Sipped on some Ever gin liqueur watching today's Feyenoord match. They won. I won. Everyone won. Except probably my sleep tonight. Oops.