• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What to eat before and drink during a roll

To the original poster -- why would grains absorb the drug? Everything gets mixed together and broken down in your stomach.

Eating very close to pills may slow absorption, but all of the pill will be absorbed eventually. Many people report that eating food just before taking pills slows the comeup by an hour ormore. It depends on the food, really, and how dense it is.

Don't starve yourself though! Have a good meal 2 hours before and you should be right until after the pill.

I've taught myself to eat on pills. Extremely hard to do at first, but a highly useful skill :) Eat soft foods, like bananas, and you'll find it easier.

I usually eat maccas nuggets before pills :)

I've only ever really eaten twice JUST before I've taken pills. And I mean literally eaten then about 5/10mins later swallowed the pill and both times I've come up fairly quickly and hard. First time I ate Curry, Rice n Chips and the second time was some really greasey Chips and Sausages. Usually I take quite a long time to come up aswell and feel really sick but don't remember any sickness these times.

BEFORE:i usualy try and eat a big meal about an hour before i drop so the pill isn't sitting in my gut waiting to be used with all the other food, usualy just anything, i try and get a big carb meal in if i'm raving if not i'll just eat anything

DURING: nothing, i have a friend who eats too much when he rolls and trys and push chips and all sorts of crap down my throat all the time

COMEDOWN: i usualy try and have stuff with alot of suger in it and eat something solid like mash potato but usual can't be fucked making it and ALOT of coffie and coke (drink) to keep me awake.

I'm definitely part of the people that believe their effects will increase when they have enough energy/calories as opposed to being starved. Ever rolled when exhausted? I did, with known quality pills, and the effect was at least shortened by 1.5 hours.
It's not because it's an upper that you don't need energy.
And I like coming up long(35-40 minutes max with mdma for me) more than coming up in 20 minutes, I don't know why really but knowing that you're about to have some fun just seems to give me a good feeling allready

Man....how can anyone trya nd make you eat when your rollin'? Thats the LAST thing i want to do for 24 hours....at least. Good reason to eat a big meal the day you do it....hours before the sesh.

for me a decent meal consist of mostly balanced diet of vegetables and fish with little meat 4 hours before rolling, then 2 hours before the rtoll starts, i usually takes a cuppa hot coffee while have a smoke break at the cafe. I too felt energetic if I had a decent meal before the roll otherwise it's weak and kinda feeling lazy afterwards

Drinks.. I usually drink 100PLUS and plain water. I use re-hydrating salts bought from the pharmacy to add into the drinking water. Usually a 1.5 litre of water is sufficient for a 5 hours roll

pasta or salad with chicken....just something light and easy to digest....i just take vitamins....5-thp and multis...and drink water....i dont like flavored drinks when rolling....and after i take more 5-htp, multis and melatonin

If rolling at a club, I would have to disagree with eating high carb meals the day of a roll. You don't want to be going into a carbo-coma.

I kind of have a weird brain for drugs because I was 5 weeks late being born and my parents partied....but not while pregnant. I guess she was so bad off they decided to go ahead and roll (im still in her belly). Turns out she went into labor with me. I am totally fine, no issues, no brain disruptions, no drug addictions and im healthy and smart. So alot of drugs affect me waaaaaay different than others. My fave to take every few years is molly, well I have never had one of those next day hangovers EVER. Every time I have taken it, I've been at my home or somewhere known and comfortable. I eat mini healthy snacks during day and stop a few hours before I take it. I drink water all day and set a timer to dring water while I roll, I also found that (for me ) smoking a shit ton of weed helped with everything, made the roll better and as I come down I drink more water and smoke more. I swear my next day is the happiest day for me. Not like i'm still rolling but more like I'm happy, have big love in my heart and also have an amazing sense of self love. I keep my next day chill but I never feel hungover or sleep all day. Like I said i'm not like regular people: I've tested many drugs, like mushrooms don't work on me at all. I've eaten a pretty good dose (most people wouldn't) and I feel like happier but no euphoria. I'm weird!

I find it strange that most of the repliers have to have some food beforehand. I use the same parameters as tripping. Eat healthy 5-6hours beforehand, and go in the trip with an empty stomach. With long lasting trips (think amt, lsd, doc) i even only eat fruit (maybe with some yoghurt) upon waking, because theres not enough time to digest a full meal before dropping so early in the day.

Last time i did mdma i ate a normal (healthy, not to heavy but definetly nourishing) lunch at 1pm and i dropped at 6pm. At 10pm i had some fruit and at 1am i ate the equivalent of a meal, before waiting a few hours and returning to bed. I always take the same amount (1,65mg/kg bodyweight), and always have the same intensity and length of trip. Peak lasted from 7pm-22pm last time.

I cringe when i see my friends eat burger king 2 hours before dropping a pill. For me its all about efficiency.

I find it strange that most of the repliers have to have some food beforehand. I use the same parameters as tripping. Eat healthy 5-6hours beforehand, and go in the trip with an empty stomach. With long lasting trips (think amt, lsd, doc) i even only eat fruit (maybe with some yoghurt) upon waking, because theres not enough time to digest a full meal before dropping so early in the day.

Last time i did mdma i ate a normal (healthy, not to heavy but definetly nourishing) lunch at 1pm and i dropped at 6pm. At 10pm i had some fruit and at 1am i ate the equivalent of a meal, before waiting a few hours and returning to bed. I always take the same amount (1,65mg/kg bodyweight), and always have the same intensity and length of trip. Peak lasted from 7pm-22pm last time.

I cringe when i see my friends eat burger king 2 hours before dropping a pill. For me its all about efficiency.
yep gotta time that shit to get ur $ worth, dudes probly like i don't feel it I need another

All that shit with empty stomach's, fasting or premeals 2/ 3 hours before.

Just take your drugs and eat as you like.