• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What to do when you OD on meth alone

People actually OD on meth? 🤷‍♂️

I’ve had shots where I thought I did but they quickly resolved to just being totally fucked up. I think its pretty hard to do if you’ve been using a while but not impossible.

As posted before, meth isn't assimilated by the body,like coke and opiates. That's why fools get high from piss

I’ve had shots where I thought I did but they quickly resolved to just being totally fucked up. I think its pretty hard to do if you’ve been using a while but not impossible.
I'd bet money that 99% of the "ODs" people experience on meth are psychosomatic panic attacks.

dude that sounds like your heart was palpitating.. I'd definitely get checked out and get an ekg.. Definitely something to take seriously. I'd take a break from the tweek and just smoke weed for a while or something.. hope your alright..

Are you sure it wasn't cut with something nasty, if you didn't cough and it wasn't even a big shot for you but this shit happened sounds dodgy to me

How do you know the difference between overamp or overdose? I’ve never experienced either one. My heart was the main concern in this incident. It was pounding out of my chest just about. Causing chest pressure, bad and off beat palpitations, and fast as hell no matter how much I chilled out. I’m okay now other than chest tight and hurts a little and pressure in my head. I don’t even really feel high. Just confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ I didn’t even do a big shot, but I’ve 2 10’s in 3 hours?

I've had the exact same experice as you felt with your heart! Exactly the same thing, you described it so good. I did not do drugs though, messed up my heart with bulimia. Since I had that experience, my heart is much more sensitive to stress and stuff, and it happened more times after that. Maybe we have messed up our heart rythms?
Iv'e taken several EGK's and had 24 hour EKG meter on me but hey never saw anything wrong with my heart except for some irregularities in the rythm.
My advise is to stay of stimulants, your heart may be much more sensitive now iff you had the same thing as me. I've had it happen again several times when I've smoked weed and had not eaten for a long time. Give your body a break and take care <3

Thats why i never tried iv and womt never do.
I saw guys many times who did iv i stand next to them they all got crazy

Isn't it amazing? I was actually like two years late on this one. I gotta give it up to the mind's behind the concept and the kind, caring folks there.

I called and talked with this guy named Justin and it was a pretty funny experience because he didn't really no about us!!!! Two aliens species meeting.

We need t shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, thongs etc. It is time for us to come out of the closet of anonymity.

I know this ones old, but there is so much junk out there that its really a roll of the dice every time, never seen it this bad,, you may hit levels of toxins that burn you up,and there isnt a norm with this stuff anymore, i seriously wonder if OD control is even possible lately, 3yrs ago one could check it but now who knows whats in it, most guys i know have stopped because of how much fake or bad is around, Some are over dosing but not from meth highs but from toxins and real bad imitations or, its just not the same stuff,

Thats why ur lie down tip does not work if someone have a panic attack.
Benzos are they key
Breathing exercises are very good for panic but probably not as gauranteed as benzos if youve never been taught them.

Never ever in no universe will breathing help for panic attacks due to meth neber ever

What’s the difference between meth panic and regular panic? People overdoing meth hyperventilate which exacerbates anxiety and panic.