• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What to do when you OD on meth alone

I assume meth panic is much more intense thats why you vant breath it away its impossible

Okay so SWIM had almost just what you described about a month ago.
Slammed about .2 + .15 + .15 over about 24 hours. Fairly new to that whole scene, and that was def the most SWIM had slammed in a day. A couple hours after the last one -was reaching climax and it felt like a cold tight fist in the chest. Wouldn’t call it PAIN but something wasn’t right. Called 911 and an ambulance came. They took his vitals - BP and HR elevated but EKG came back pretty normal.

A few days later, SWIM was feeling pretty tired and really wanted some of his stash after working. Having some stuff fairly regularly through COVID madness, the amount he did didn’t even give him a buzz, but it sent his heart racing again. After resting for a couple of hours to no avail, this time he went to the ER

ER kept him several hours , ran blood tests, ekg, no cheat imaging. He was fairly up front with why he got there. The “diagnosis” was tachycardia likely due to anxiety. He’d never had a history of anxiety, but honestly He think He may have suffered a mini heart attack. Is this commonplace ? Especially with reasonably normal doses ( relatively speaking)

He tried reaching climax earlier tonight after having some fun earlier. About .18 slam and maybe rail 2 lines. That was at 1pm and 1am respectively. As soon as he approached climax he got weird feeling including what seemed like a shock right inside his forehead elevated HR from 100-135, elevated BP range from 120-140/75-95
Should He just stay away all together you think? Or sound psycho somatic

Breathing exercises are very good for panic but probably not as gauranteed as benzos if youve never been taught them.

NO Benzos if not necessary: breath deeply in a platic bag, slowly in.... out .... in ... out and i promise you the panic will disappear :)

JJ

EDIT: All these worths are normal.
JJ

Last edited:
I know we are long past the applicable time for OPs usefulness here but I can't stress enough the potential benefit of calling Never Use Alone if you ever think you might be in a situation that could be potentially dangerous.

The staple item for these guys are Opioid usages but that doesn't mean that a Meth injector couldn't also get benefit from using them. Essentially, you call a number before you inject and then you have someone anonymous "spotting" you, in a word.

You give them your address and give them your permission. If for some reason you cannot call them back within a few minutes of the initial call and corresponding injection, an ambulance is automatically deployed. I just think these guys are great so I'm always trying to spread the word.

They also have a texting feature for you 21st century, hep cats who are into that sort of thing.

(800) 484-3731
WOW REALLY? I had no clue! Thank you! I'm going to do this from now on. I NEVER use with other people. I'm the only person I know that does. I don't hang out with people I get it from. Just too risky. So this is great thank you! Only problem with overdosing on meth... There's no antitode like there is for opiates. So if I do OD, even if help was deployed by the time they get to you your pretty much screwed in a sense. Heart attack, stroke, etc. I think anyway? But I'm still going to do this from now on....THANK YOU!

If you survive - if you have a benzo, take one immediately. If not, get yourself to hospital.
Exactly. IF you survive. Where did this misconception come from that you can't OD on meth??? Everyone I know is literally clueless to the fact that you CAN overdose on meth? I don't know what overamping is. I've heard you just go to sleep? I'm sorry but when I overdosed I DID NOT GO TO SLEEP. More like almost had a heart attack,

Everyman and his dog is complaining that they can’t find meth or it is cut to shit at the moment. So to hear that someone has some really powerful meth is interesting and encouraging. But also sorry to hear of your experience.
It's been hard as hell to find decent stuff. Especially the last 5 months. I pretty much quit and gave up. But had someone fall in my lap that gets fire every time. It's STRONG stuff. Gotta be careful.