• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What the hell is βh-2C-B

Funny, i enjoyed so many compounds over the years. Many 2c-x's and many other psychedelics. But 2c-b was my least favourite. Body load through to actual effects. Sure it had effects, but never pleasant for me.

Only drug i didnt enjoy, even all my friends who tried my well sourced and tested 2c-b loved it. Its just me who doesnt like it.
Im also a rare bunny who loved piperazines so go figure

I only enoyed 2c-b a tiny bit more than most other 2c-'x i've tried. It's sensual body feeling is something of a quality that most other psychedelics haven't been able to replicate for me. But by mental effects alone, I cannot say that 2c-b has any superiorirty over any other psychedelic. If you didn't enjoy 2c-b, it was probably a one-time experience. I cannot imagine you would try this week after week and keep coming up with dissapointing effects. Piperazines were quite bad in my experience. BZP & TFMPP, PFPP etc were ok if you had nothing else but MCPP I came across in ecstasy pills was absolute garbadge. I'd be completely sick for about 18 hours.

Yeah the only piperazine I tried was mCPP and I hate that stuff, ugh, it was awful.

2c-b_FLY is suppossed to be very like the 'parent' compound. No experience with it although it seems very available atm.

At PsychonautWiki it is stated by Ann Shulgin as "the loveliest thing, especially for eroticism. But I found out that it’s not interesting to anybody else."
Shulgins couple had said that their Best rc was from point of both person.... 2c-t-7....but eufrodisiac the 2c-E would be the most beautiful thing To take with a person youll love To death

2C-B-fly is a wonderful compound, somewhat like 2C-B but longer-lasting, less psychedelic and substantially more empathogenic.

BOHB is alright, it's nowhere near as good as 2C-B or 2C-B-fly, though, IMO. Better than bk-2C-B though.
Yeah its an AWESOME COMPOUND, but if you dont have access To vendor Who sells really what its advertizing, because if you order some shady rc Lab, you order 2c-b-fly, if they dont have it, there is May becoming a little surprise, because 2c-b-fly chemical structure is very close To bromo-dragonfly and thats a substance that ive never took and never will