Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck is goin' on here ???

TAKE a chill PILL and keep it all friendly
hehe they call me Dr Refridgerator as in "COOL AS A....."
or do they ???
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

honestly guys, the more you go on with this thread, the more you make idiots of yourselves.... get over it, get with it and grow up.. if you can't take a little bit of inoccent shit without having a sook about it, then you just makin' my case stronger all the time. AHHHH. i really didn't want this to carry on sooo far !!
------------------
who wants a rewind ???

almost enuf flaming to make a cable channel specifically for it
Tonigh on channel Bluelight we've got ALL FLAMEWARS, ALL THE TIME!!!
good friendships are too strong to be damaged by disagreements
good people and good friends will always have disagreements but they can be dealt with in many ways, and the way that the problems are dealt with can shape the relationship.
I don't think flaming people can be good for a relationship (whether a close, good, neutral, or strained one). Obviously to the person you are abusing, but also to anyone observing you abuse them.
I had a friend who told this girl i was with that i slept with another girl for a few days, and fully cheated on her. He also just happened to have a bottle of spirits with him at the time, so her got her drunk, and fucked her. I'm good friends with that guy.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

squares, don't think you're some sort of criminal mastermind just because you wrote a cynical message and people responded to it...most people actually don't think that's a great achievement.

oh, for shits sake, i do not pretend to be a criminal mastermind, nor can i be fucked with this thread anymore.. excuse me for havin' a sense of humour !! it seems like i was justified by just tryin' to have a laugh with you people, cause judging by the responses i have recieved you need to get a laugh more often..... GET OVER IT !!!
------------------
who wants a rewind ???

Squares and cicrles you are a complete attention seeking wanker. Seriously. You have some issues that you need to deal with. I don't give a fuck who the hell you are or who you wish you were but you are obviously trying to compensate a lack of something tangible in your life by throwing your half assed comments around the board and waiting for attention. Bluelight is a damn good site and many of us have thanked it and its members on many an occaision for its information and social activities. So what if we get silly at times? It's called 'having fun' which you obviously have a severe lack of in your life.
For God's sake grow up and use the forum for something more constructive.

look could someone just say sorry, anyone, for anything.... just so we can get on with things?
acting like adults would make a nice change

I'm sorry for pushing my brother down the stairs when I was young. *sniff* sorry.
(methinks "someone" might have to switch identities soon.)
[This message has been edited by pkn (edited 20 April 2000).]

I think we have all lost the point here.
It comes down to freedom of speech, and wankers (no finger at all pointed) are free to speak as well. Hey shit we are all probably wankers, but who is right?
JB and Co, have a job as moderators to keep these posts running smoothly, and that's what they are doing. I do tend to agree that people seem to try and crawl up JB's ass, but I just don't think its worth My while to write a post saying that I don't like the fact that people do that. It doesn't honestly bother me, its cute!!
There is no way I would like to be a moderator (however a masturbator, I'm good at that!!!) to control all this shit. But hey its all about feeling relaxed enough to talk about drugs, music and all associated things like that. Which is the point of this forum. The whole point of handles, and a certain amount of annominity, is that while we are not personally presenting ourselves to each, we are speaking from personal thoughts and experiences. BUT THERE IS NO POINT IN GETTING PERSONAL, WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER REALLY, SO WHY SHOULD ANYONE BE OFFENDED?
Squares is probably someone who has been around Bluelight for a while, and so has to have a reason to keep coming back. He might even have spoken with and met people thru this. OK he spoke his mind, and we might not all like it, but isn't that the point of this net thing?
So Cool, we all defend each other, that's nice, and I suppose I would too, having met someone of you and thought you were pretty spec. But this is not a Freemason's club or something, that says: "do as I say not as I do"!!!!
The crux of it all is that this is what it is, moderators are there to keep us in line and the threads as constructive as possible.
So everyone just accept it, or don't log on. That doesn't mean 'Squares' really either.
Having just read Anjele's post in relation to all this, I think we should be scared of that one, not teddy-bear JB!!!!
See, I do the cutsy thing as well, doesn't mean I am an airhead, or a dumb fuck. There is not enough innocence left in the world, and all that hippy shit, that's why we find ourselves turning to this culture as an escape, to leave our cynicism's at the cloakroom.
Can I shut up now? Man, the rhythm of typing, its soothing!!!! OK that's enough, did that make any sense?

Message was Loud 'n' clear...
Woah..This screen is moving.....swirling...Hoffmaning....
ENJOY!