• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What the best weed you've ever smoked

What's the best strain you have smoked? How much of it did you smoke? What was the high like?

Sounds stereo typical, but the best I have ever come across was an OG Kush when I was maybe 16-17. I mean I can walk into any dispensary today and find something almost just as nice as that was, but there was something special about that OG.

I was in the getting people high biz back then, so I smoked a few zones of it.

The high was amazing and potent. I prefer indica, so it was very on point.

Best strain. Back in Jamaica we have a world famous strain. Lambsbread. Best I've ever tried.

Others that are up there:
Swazi Gold
Trainwreck
Purple Haze (legit)
Headband
Sour Diesel/NYC Diesel (legit)
Jamaican grown Sensi (strong Indica)
Amnesia Haze (legit)
Kush (from Afghanistan)
Durban Poison
Pineapple
White Widow
Jack Herer (of course)
LSD (really trippy weed strain)
Northern Lights (not a big fan of Indicas but couldn't miss this out, knocked out one of my friends)
Kali Mist
Hawaiian Haze (crazy Sativa)
UK Cheese (legit, knocked out a dealer I chill with)
Girl Scout Cookies (impossible to find in the UK)
Blue Dream
Super Silver Haze (very harsh smoke, not Silver Haze)
Hempstar

@St3ve good to see that you've had legit UK Cheese. The UK has an epidemic of cheese and amnesia that isn't up to standard. Dealers' selling brown, tobacco looking weed from cling film and saying it's dank. Hahaha

Would like to have tried Chocolate Thai. Too bad you can only find it if you go to Thailand and search around now.

Best strain. Back in Jamaica we have a world famous strain. Lambsbread. Best I've ever tried.

Outside of Jamaica all kinds of Jamaican weed is called "Lambsbread"... What's the real deal like?

Would like to have tried Chocolate Thai. Too bad you can only find it if you go to Thailand and search around now.

I don't think you'll have much luck sourcing Chocolate Thai in Thailand. But you might be able to get it in California.

Outside of Jamaica all kinds of Jamaican weed is called "Lambsbread"... What's the real deal like?

I don't think you'll have much luck sourcing Chocolate Thai in Thailand. But you might be able to get it in California.

Most Lambsbread is not Lambsbread. Most sites that sell Lambsbread seeds are not selling Lambsbread. One of my friends bought an Indica that was called Lambsbread but Lambsbread is a sativa.

Lambsbread is a strong sativa, strong taste, not particularly harsh. Usually light green, crystals everywhere. It should hit very fast, even form a zoot. The high is fast paced, mentally but very relaxing at the same time. Not particularly strong in the paranoia department but messes with the mind. Should feel euphoric (sort of like Indicas). Mindset changes instantly, happy, anti-depressive high, everything should feel good. Smell is pungent though, can smell it from a mile away. Not too giggly or slow paced but very calming and mind warping (at the same time).

I doubt Chocolate Thai in California is any good. Almost all weed in the IS is heavily hybrid. Ask old school 60's-80's stoner, they'll tell you about the pure bred Sativa Chocolate Thai. California is also the last place to look for Sativas, I know they like their Indicas there, virtually all is hybrid or Indica. The Bay Area growers are know for Indicas and Skunks, even some of the Hawaiian Sativas have been tampered with.

Lambsbread is a strong sativa, strong taste, not particularly harsh. Usually light green, crystals everywhere. It should hit very fast, even form a zoot. The high is fast paced, mentally but very relaxing at the same time. Not particularly strong in the paranoia department but messes with the mind. Should feel euphoric (sort of like Indicas). Mindset changes instantly, happy, anti-depressive high, everything should feel good. Smell is pungent though, can smell it from a mile away. Not too giggly or slow paced but very calming and mind warping (at the same time).

Sounds nice. I hope to some day get to try it.

I doubt Chocolate Thai in California is any good. Almost all weed in the IS is heavily hybrid. Ask old school 60's-80's stoner, they'll tell you about the pure bred Sativa Chocolate Thai. California is also the last place to look for Sativas, I know they like their Indicas there, virtually all is hybrid or Indica. The Bay Area growers are know for Indicas and Skunks, even some of the Hawaiian Sativas have been tampered with.

Yeah old people like to complain about things being different than they were. :D And it's true, modern hybrids are much more in demand and easier to grow etc... But the weed scene in Cali is huge and all kinds can be found if you're lucky or know where to look: http://www.medicaljane.com/review/chocolate-thai-strain-a-blast-from-the-past/

Green Crack, Blueberry Kush, Og Kush and Super Silver Haze, in no particular order.

Whilst it is not the best weed I have ever smoked, right now I am smoking on easily the best stuff I have had in a year or two. It is a phenotype of The Flav, which is Romulan x Space Queen (Romulan x C99).

It has such a unique hybrid buzz, it puts you on your ass with a great body stone but makes the mind wander in all sorts of weird and wonderful directions. It is one of the most unique buzzes I have ever got from weed. It is a real creeper and it almost seems to come on in waves, one minute you don't think you are that high any more and the next minute you find yourself confused and unable to complete whatever basic task you have set out to accomplish.

It seems to make my body almost numb and is one of the better strains for pain killing effect that I have ever used. It seems great for arthritis, but I admit mine is very far from severe. I wouldn't say this is a good functional strain because the effect is so crippling but it is great weed for socializing with friends or watching comedy. I have felt zero anxiety or paranoia when using it either, I don't suffer from either to a huge extent from cannabis but some strains (especially ones that cause this much mental stimulation) can make me a little bit prone to them sometimes.

It is pretty damn frosty too, of all the shit I can recall having since I left Amsterdam in 2012 this is probably the stuff I would snap a picture of for a Pot or Not submission if I had a working camera.

Hopefully after a couple weeks of curing it will live up to its name and have a lot of flavour to boot! :)

Last edited:
Best type Confidential Cheese ftom Reserva Privada. I have grown out 20 + fem seeds over yrs. All phenos are the bomb. Best taste, balanced high. I would regulary have ppl bow out before sessions finished. I love that tree. Can't find seeds anymore and all the clones are all gone. Anyone try this strain. Yields were stellar. Ideal strain.

South African durban poison, hands down. That was the highest I ever got off of one joint, by a long shot, insanely potent bud. Too bad the coffeeshop where I bought it doesn't sell it anymore. Might have to order me some seeds some day

Smoked a few grams of white widow out of my bubbler after a t-break, and stared at the mirror for a solid 4 hours.

My favorites (though my preferences may be skewed by nostalgic memories)

1. NY Sour Diesel (the real stuff, if you can get it)
2. Chemdog
3. Hindu Kush
4. Pure Kush
5. Yumboldt (not sure this strain is still around)

Great thread! Love the responses.

some of my favorites: sour d (it's a classic for a reason), citrus kush, deathstar OG, white widow, northern lights, train wreck, etc...

Lemon Kush, Sour Diesel, Green Crack X Master Kush, Green Crack, Dutch Passion Blueberry Kush, Jack Herrer, and Possibly White Widow and that is All.

Not the best ganja I have ever smoked; I mentioned the OG Kush last page.

However, right now I am smoking some GSG (Girl Scout Cookies) that is mind-blowingly good, and it's a nice change to have something thats above great in quality.

White Russian
Romulan
Blue Dream
Northern Lights
Pineapple Kush

White Russian was probably my favorite tho. such a clear high. it was like everything was in HD. tasted and smelled amazing

Alaskan Thunderfuck- N. Michigan outdoor- this stuff put me on my ass, literally.

Kali Mist- N. Cal indoor, limitless high, no ceiling, clear headed and very psychedelic at higher doses. The grower of this went on a Federal Holiday, and I miss him and his work dearly.

Herijuana- the real deal Steve Tuck strain (I'm as sure as anyone could be) S. Colorado greenhouse & outdoor. One of my crops, this stuff was everything you've ever heard about Herijuana. It certainly eased the aches and pains.

The original OG Kush at the 2013 Cannibus Cup...so freaking high... also girl scout cookies, gotta have the cookies