• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What the best weed you've ever smoked

Aidog

Greenlighter
What's the best strain you have smoked? How much of it did you smoke? What was the high like?

I might as well get us started, though by no means are my story's astonishing.

My top three strains:

1.white widow (1 three skinner, about half Tobacco half ganj)
First of all, it was fresh off the press from Amsterdam where a friend of mine send it from. It was lovely. Really triply, not too draining but still mellow.

2.Kosher kush (three three skinners, about half and half again)
Brilliant weed :) also from Amsterdam. Beautiful. It was at a festival which was lovely buzz with a few beers. I was baked lying round in the sun for about three hours :) really nice and introspective.

3. OG kush mixed with lemon haze (one joint, a little more weed than tobacco)
Beautiful sunny day high. Very enchanting and fuzzy and warm. But I was pretty fucked :)

Anyway, welcome to my thread :)

I never get names of strains but right now my favorite would have to be a seedy sativa strain that smelt like rubber and was very shiny with the crystals. Wasn't as white looking as sparkly nearly. The color was a light green and buds were smaller probably 2.5g each shit got me so fucking high i fealt like shake from aqua teen hunger force

Best strains I've had were-

Master Kush
God's Gift
Purple Kush
Strawberry Cough (was so good and could not find it again)
Super Silver Haze

But you know, clinics and their names...I think they name it whatever, lol. It might be called something different elsewhere.

Lemon Kush and Girl Scout Cookies...
Northern Lights.

for taste, I prefer LK, for effects = GSC and for sentimental purposes , NL's.

All of those are happy strains for me. Unlike white widow , the last batch I got which glued me to my chair and was downer weed.

Best strains I've had were-

Master Kush
God's Gift
Purple Kush
Strawberry Cough (was so good and could not find it again)
Super Silver Haze

But you know, clinics and their names...I think they name it whatever, lol. It might be called something different elsewhere.

Too true man :)

Lemon Kush and Girl Scout Cookies...
Northern Lights.

for taste, I prefer LK, for effects = GSC and for sentimental purposes , NL's.

All of those are happy strains for me. Unlike white widow , the last batch I got which glued me to my chair and was downer weed.

I know what your saying bruddah :)

Girl Scout Cookies...

Girl Scout Cookies...

Girl Scout Cookies...

Girl Scout Cookies...

Girl Scout Cookies...

I think you get the point. Shit's around regularly. I pick it up regularly. When I have it, I smoke about a gram a day until I'm out again.

Lovely high. Can't really describe it without feeling it, though... It's just... you know... a really nice high.

It was excellent pure Sativa type herb, pure Sativa hash, or a Sativa/Indica blend of herb that was Indica dominant. The highs I got from these types were psychedelic, and fun to me. I do not know the names of the types I had since this was long before people cared about strain names.

The only strain I ever know of that I smoked was Trainwreck and that was enjoyable but it was at my friend's party a long time ago. It didn't freak me out like it apparently did to my friend's roommate who I smoked with.

Don't get me wrong, I liked pure Indicas; but I would smoke those at night to relax before bed. Afghan type herb was nice for this. Now I don't use anything.

NL #5 is probably my all time favourite so far, high-wise. It doesn't look or smell all that amazing, it does have a nice subtle taste though. It's got a hint of that incensy taste that's very characteristic of some Haze strains. It just did what weed is supposed to do: makes you feel giggly and relaxed at first, creatively stimulated, followed by deeper relaxation and finally MUNCHIES!

UK Cheese is another solid one as it's probably the strain that induces the most euphoria in me.

Super Lemon Haze takes the cake when it comes to tripiest strain I've smoked.

I think you get the point. Shit's around regularly. I pick it up regularly. When I have it, I smoke about a gram a day until I'm out again.

Lovely high. Can't really describe it without feeling it, though... It's just... you know... a really nice high.

Yuuuup. Girl scout is a dopamine blast . Clean clean high...reminds me of being young and smoking again. Last time I smoked it I was laughing at how small my apartment is. Of course I know how small my apartment is. It's one of the reasons I got the place... but it cracked me up.

Hey this is a good question, what is the best weed I've ever smoked?

1. Sour diesel - Sativa- Head High
2. Diamond OG kush - Indica - Body High
3. Blue cheese - Indica - Both Body and Head high
4. Girl scout cookies - Hybrid - Both Body and Head high
5.) Maui Wowie - Sativa - Pure sex thought my whole body is the high from Maui Wowie

Well there you go bro, my top 5 strains.

Last edited:
A strain sold to me as "purple kush", it seemed legit but when buying on the street it's hard to tell unless you know the grower.

I bought a quarter oz for my birthday along with some mushrooms.

Before the mushrooms we smoked only about a gram between 4 of us. Maybe 2 grams.
Very mellow and clear headed high; very heavy feeling but not draining.

Several hours later; during the peak of our mushroom trip, I had forgotten all about the purple kush I bought; to which my friend pulled out the bag and said "I saved the kush so the rest of the people didn't smoke it all"( there was like 20 people who showed up for my birthday party who I hardly knew from school lol)
This was like it's own gift! Lol. Me and the one friend then both went through like 4 grams to ourselves. Added alot to the mushroom trip, VERY trippy.

Also there was another strain that I got right when I first started smoking.. me and my friends got so messed up on those first few bags!
I'm not sure if it was all the same strain; but I THINK someone had said it was "afghan"? Afghan kush maybe. Idk, I was very cannabis naive at the time.

Super Silver Haze, from the GreenHouse Effect coffee shop in Amsterdam. First joint of the trip too. Tastes absolutely beautiful and the high is just right. Had it once again in the UK and it was like being a child again..

My favorite was one we didn't know the name to. Won't bother guessing what it was, but we called her "Christmas." and whenever we come across it's appearance and flavor, we immediately recognize it, and exclaim, "It's Christmas!"

A current favorite: (that I also saw above) lemon haze.

The only other strain I ever smoked that I knew the name of was Afghan kush and that was a very nice Indica that I'd smoke to relax at night.

Smoking, and eating some Moroccan hash in Spain was also very nice; but this hash was a Sativa and hash/cannabis are both decriminalized for personal use in Spain.

AK-47 sounds interesting since it's a combination of Mexican and Columbian; but I have never used that.

Last edited:
What's the best strain you have smoked? How much of it did you smoke? What was the high like?

My three favorite strains are "OMG!", Headband, and Ruby haze.

OMG! is a cross between G-13 and Tombstone (from Tombstone AZ) I bred this strain myself, took 3 back crosses to stabilize the traits of the mother and father. My goal was to make a strain that was both strong, but also relaxing. So it's like an ultimate hybrid for potency. I named this strain after smoking way too much, and I realize... omg!.. this stuff is sooo strong... I kept saying OMG! lol. It's a medium sized plant growing no higher than 3 feet I didn't really have to split any buds for super cropping because the plant spread out by itself.

Headband, this is the most psychedelic strain I have smoked, it doesn't have super high THC levels, but it does cause hallucinations at very high doses, I would say it's sometimes equivalent to LSD with visuals, but it doesn't mess you up near as bad as LSD. This is a very relaxing strain, I was numb from head to toe. So this is great for pain management.

Ruby Haze, I first tried this as a free sample from donating for medical marijuana, I ended up liking the sample better than the strain I had donated for. :) This is a very happy vibrant high definitely has antidepressant capabilities and works very well for anxiety. I got really high on this once and I thought I was seeing from my forehead, or my head was in a bubble lol. It's really really great weed. Happy weed :)

lemon haze is my favorite for "all day" use...great taste, euphoric, and energetic...if I want to melt into my couch, usually any type of kush will do the trick