• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What the best weed you've ever smoked

Tangerine Dream - my dealer always has this during summer and it's by far my favourite strain I've smoked, makes me so creative, I get stuff done on it!
G13- only had this once but it made a lasting impression, really nice and light, giggly high.

There was also some pretty dope stuff I smoked a few months ago. Don't have a clue what it was called as it was a friends. The smoke was kinda harsh and it didn't grind out well at all, but when we were high I had some of those fantastic abstract thoughts that just really expand your knowledge. Ended up writing up a treatment for a screenplay (I study scriptwriting) whilst I was still high and got top band marks for it! Wish I knew the name of the strain though, uni would be a breeze! oh well.

I can't stand haze. Makes me paranoid as all hell, not too bad when it's a bedtime smoke but we went smoking by the river one afternoon and I carried on "seeing" the high-viz that police wear everywhere.

1) Hindu kush
2) extra lemon haze
3) purple dragon
those are top 3 even though all weed is good :D

White rhino man. one toke wonder.
I was told it was white rhino anyway, where im from the country isnt the biggest on their strands. as long as it gets you high people dont seem to care

Blue Cheese, Organic Cheese, Purple Kush, GranDaddy Purple, OG Kush.

Not a Sativa fan, although Sour Diesel is nice for being functional.