• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What strength tabs do you buy?

What has this to do with my original question?
Please remove.
It's within the "rule" boundaries but I can accept you feeling it unuseful personally this place has an element of unrestricted freeroam which facilitates fluidity, a few lines not actually out of the actual conversation loop, regardless of specific OG q, is not really derailing. It's just joining in.

Nobody owns any thread too.

The mods are cool and do a good job where required.

And welcome too. You can have my seat lol

What has this to do with my original question?
Please remove.

It's within the "rule" boundaries but I can accept you feeling it unuseful personally this place has an element of unrestricted freeroam which facilitates fluidity, a few lines not actually out of the actual conversation loop, regardless of specific OG q, is not really derailing. It's just joining in.

Nobody owns any thread too.

The mods are cool and do a good job where required.

And welcome too. You can have my seat lol

@CWUK1956 , I don’t mod in this forum but I did just order 20 tabs of 100ug acid of the internet to get me through next week. So I feel I can say that @AutoTripper does make excellent points (and I’m a little concerned at how concise and succinct they are - we need to an eye on him - he’s not himself).

But you are entitled and encouraged to use the Report Post link in the bottom left hand corner of anybody’s post that you feel is off-top or a violation of the BL Use Agreement or this sub-forum’s posting guidelines.

Personally, I thought @simstim ’s question was a useful and specific supplemental question to your original that gave more opportunity to get into what strength to buy.

However, I acknowledge most of my own posts in this thread have not added much.

Last edited:
@CWUK1956 , I don’t mod in this forum but I did just order 20 tabs of 100ug acid of the internet to get me through next week. So I feel I can say that @AutoTripper does make excellent (and I’m a little concerned at how concise and succinct they are - we need to an eye on him - he’s not himself).

But you are entitled and encouraged to use the Report Post link in the bottom left hand corner of anybody’s post that you feel is off-top or a violation of the BL Use Agreement or this sub-forum’s posting guidelines.

Personally, I thought @simstim ’s question was a useful and specific supplemental question to your original that gave more opportunity to get into what strength to buy.

Haha thanks for the typical standard warm humour mate do hope you keep well.

I'd surprise you you know. I'm a natural born writer so ultimately neat complete succinctness & conciseness is my forte, I just went on a crazy trip bender all 2021 kept my right hemisphere fully fired up permanently now I am assimilating integrating etc.

I did the rounds with language testing exploring all ways.

I can be astonishingly succinct and to point when head not in the clouds.

Now whether or not there is something "wrong" with me and how we would define that, that's another can of worms! 😂

@CWUK1956 , I don’t mod in this forum but I did just order 20 tabs of 100ug acid of the internet to get me through next week. So I feel I can say that @AutoTripper does make excellent (and I’m a little concerned at how concise and succinct they are - we need to an eye on him - he’s not himself).

I assume...you left out "points" btw? 😀

I don't buy my LSD on the internet. The mics issue has never come up, the person selling it to me doesn't know what a microgram is, he gives me a sample and I can fairly accurately gauge potency myself without an expensive lab test. So I take the one hit and if its good i come back and buy rest of the sheet. We used to do this at shows, you write your name on back of sheet so no switcharoo, meet the guy after and buy the sheet. More people should real life buy acid and learn to how to judge themselves. What would you do if you were at a festival buying doses? Try to look up the print online and see what some other kid says the mics are? Good lord.
A few years there were some some mass distributed prints in my area and i judged the hits to be approx 80 mics and independent testing i saw of that print I was within 5 mics. The guy who sold it to me got it from bikers, he has no clue what a microgram is. I guess kids today don't have drug dealers anymore. People don't buy LSD off the internet because its better, they buy it off the internet because they lack connections to buy it in the real world. Its ok I get my Ketamine online for that same reason, I can't find it, but I admit it. I don't act like its the super white fluff type K. Stop falling for sales pitches
I agree completely. If I were going to trip again I suppose I would eat Psilocybin mushrooms, or maybe take actual mescaline dried or cactus sludge. Or maybe eat Sativa marijuana or hashish but it reminded me of a low dose Psilocybin mushroom, or low dose LSD trip with very slight/mild visuals.

I assume...you left out "points" btw? 😀
Again i’m off topic. But post my recently concluded manic episode and the epic drug use that went with it I seem to have some cognitive impairment.

Everything I write now is full of typos and many missing key words. I just don’t see it even when I proof before I post. I have not had this problem before and hope it will pass.

Again i’m off topic. But post my recently concluded manic episode and the epic drug use that went with it I seem to have some cognitive impairment.

Everything I write now is full of typos and many missing key words. I just don’t see it even when I proof before I post. I have not had this problem before and hope it will pass.

I have that issue at times, but for some reason, it never happens on my phone or tablet - just on the laptop

Don't let it bring you down buddy! 🙂