• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What strength tabs do you buy?

CWUK1956

Greenlighter
Given that it seems impossible to ask a question regarding acid tab dosage without people jumping up and down and stating, "You don't have 300ug tabs" or "all tabs are only 100ug no matter what the seller states", I suppose the question has to be this:
When one buys tabs do you just buy 100ug because they are the cheapest, and no matter what the vendor says, they are probably all that strength anyway, or do you have a baseline figure that you never buy below, 200ug for example?
If the general consensus/conspiracy theory is that all higher-dosed tabs are nothing more than 'snake oil' why do people still buy them?
Your thoughts, as always, would be most welcome.

I assume that everything is around 100 ug and generally buy from the same vendors who mostly carry name brand tabs rated at low hundreds 100 or 105 or 115 from memory. I’ve brought stuff advertised at 200 + and even 350 once. But I can never really tell.
Be
LSD experiences are so variable and if you trip pretty often tolerance has unpredictable effects. I’ve taken a tab I know absolutely to be around 100 ug and thought seriously that I need a trip killer to survive it as I hit the peak. But I’ll taken a supposedly 250 ug tb that everybody on Dread said was deal - and two hours later wishing I’d taken 2 of them. Or maybe 3.

Some of the well known and highly respected producers who lay their own blotters with their own crystal have been tested multiple times over the years and have been found to have doses accurate to within 5% +/- ....so you have a good chance of accurate doses from these people

I personally wouldn't go for blotters advertised as over 200ug, and I'd only buy exclusively from the respected producers already alluded to because outside of those circles it appears doses are almost universally unreliable

Some of the well known and highly respected producers who lay their own blotters with their own crystal have been tested multiple times over the years and have been found to have doses accurate to within 5% +/- ....so you have a good chance of accurate doses from these people

I personally wouldn't go for blotters advertised as over 200ug, and I'd only buy exclusively from the respected producers already alluded to because outside of those circles it appears doses are almost universally unreliable
Thank you, useful info.

Given that it seems impossible to ask a question regarding acid tab dosage without people jumping up and down and stating, "You don't have 300ug tabs" or "all tabs are only 100ug no matter what the seller states", I suppose the question has to be this:
When one buys tabs do you just buy 100ug because they are the cheapest, and no matter what the vendor says, they are probably all that strength anyway, or do you have a baseline figure that you never buy below, 200ug for example?
If the general consensus/conspiracy theory is that all higher-dosed tabs are nothing more than 'snake oil' why do people still buy them?
Your thoughts, as always, would be most welcome.

I don't buy my LSD on the internet. The mics issue has never come up, the person selling it to me doesn't know what a microgram is, he gives me a sample and I can fairly accurately gauge potency myself without an expensive lab test. So I take the one hit and if its good i come back and buy rest of the sheet. We used to do this at shows, you write your name on back of sheet so no switcharoo, meet the guy after and buy the sheet. More people should real life buy acid and learn to how to judge themselves. What would you do if you were at a festival buying doses? Try to look up the print online and see what some other kid says the mics are? Good lord.
A few years there were some some mass distributed prints in my area and i judged the hits to be approx 80 mics and independent testing i saw of that print I was within 5 mics. The guy who sold it to me got it from bikers, he has no clue what a microgram is. I guess kids today don't have drug dealers anymore. People don't buy LSD off the internet because its better, they buy it off the internet because they lack connections to buy it in the real world. Its ok I get my Ketamine online for that same reason, I can't find it, but I admit it. I don't act like its the super white fluff type K. Stop falling for sales pitches

To each their own I guess.

I don't buy my LSD on the internet.
I would not buy it anywhere else. But I live in Australia. And I like to buy in bulk. But I wouldn’t buy other drugs in the internet anymore. Definitely not stimulants.
The mics issue has never come up, the person selling it to me doesn't know what a microgram is, he gives me a sample and I can fairly accurately gauge potency myself without an expensive lab test. So I take the one hit and if its good i come back and buy rest of the sheet.
From 50 tabs torn from the same sheet I can get good trips and bad trips big trips and “shoulda dropped 3” trips. The LSD experience is so variable. Especially if you do it regularly.
We used to do this at shows, you write your name on back of sheet so no switcharoo, meet the guy after and buy the sheet.
Chain of evidence (lol). No, seriously, how long were the shows? I would only want to buy more of a single tab if it rendered me unable to navigate crowds, recognise faces, or count money for a good 6 hours. Did the guy wait around?
More people should real life buy acid and learn to how to judge themselves. What would you do if you were at a festival buying doses? Try to look up the print online and see what some other kid says the mics are? Good lord.
More people should have joined the Boy Scouts. Motto: Be Prepared. Why wait until the day of the festival? What if the guys’s a no-show? Or some new guy?
A few years there were some some mass distributed prints in my area and i judged the hits to be approx 80 mics and independent testing i saw of that print I was within 5 mics.
That’s a marketable skill right there It cost me over $100 to send an advertised 100ug tab I bought online to Energy Control to confirm it was 105 ug of LSD-25.
The guy who sold it to me got it from bikers, he has no clue what a microgram is. I guess kids today don't have drug dealers anymore.
Not just the kids. I’m 50 + years old. I’ve got one friend who handles my purchases for me (purely for ounces of meth - a Chinese grandmother who’s brother or cousin or something is the Man). Our bikers are arabs, pacific Pacific Islanders, and Eastern Europeans . They’ve never even heard of LSD. Or the 60’s for that matter. Even their meth is garbage.
People don't buy LSD off the internet because its better, they buy it off the internet because they lack connections to buy it in the real world. Its ok I get my Ketamine online for that same reason, I can't find it, but I admit it. I don't act like its the super white fluff type K. Stop falling for sales pitches
I am 100 %with you regarding what you say about bullshit and hype in the marketing of some drugs. Especially LSD..with your fluff and your needlepoint and your XTAL et etc etc. As I’ve argued many times in @Ismene2 ’s chief cheerleader threads for DS! . But i do know with 100% certainty that I can get guaranteed best available in the world LSD from the approved vendors of a renowned and trusted chemist each time every time. Yes I lack connections. But even if my brother, next-door neighbour, or my Chinese grandmother was selling tabs I’d ignore them and stick to online. For less than $5 a guaranteed +/- 100ug tab delivered to my house by the postman

I don't buy my LSD on the internet. The mics issue has never come up, the person selling it to me doesn't know what a microgram is, he gives me a sample and I can fairly accurately gauge potency myself without an expensive lab test. So I take the one hit and if its good i come back and buy rest of the sheet. We used to do this at shows, you write your name on back of sheet so no switcharoo, meet the guy after and buy the sheet. More people should real life buy acid and learn to how to judge themselves. What would you do if you were at a festival buying doses? Try to look up the print online and see what some other kid says the mics are? Good lord.
A few years there were some some mass distributed prints in my area and i judged the hits to be approx 80 mics and independent testing i saw of that print I was within 5 mics. The guy who sold it to me got it from bikers, he has no clue what a microgram is. I guess kids today don't have drug dealers anymore. People don't buy LSD off the internet because its better, they buy it off the internet because they lack connections to buy it in the real world. Its ok I get my Ketamine online for that same reason, I can't find it, but I admit it. I don't act like its the super white fluff type K. Stop falling for sales pitches
Unfortunately, here in the UK things are not as easy as they are for you with regard to 'test samples' and ease of availability.

Unfortunately, here in the UK things are not as easy as they are for you with regard to 'test samples' and ease of availability.
I wonder if you’d still think that if you had any German or Polish tripster mates residing in the UK?

I pretty much only buy my drugs on the internet these days, except for LSD. But that's only because I have a friend who lays his own blotter and I trust him, I've watched him do it once (which was fascinating), and he always has great LSD for stupidly cheap prices, especially for me and our circle of friends. Dude just gives me a 10 strip sometimes when I run into him. If I didn't have that sort of friend, I'd also buy LSD on the internet. I just don't see any reason not to, as long as you know your source. It takes time and effort and networking to be able to know your source, and that's also true of buying drugs from people in "real life". The internet is just another way to network, there is nothing inherently better or worse about it than networking without the internet, except that it's convenient and you're able to connect with people more quickly and across much greater distances.

The marketing hype is definitely a gimmick, and something you should be skeptical of. But I have always encountered this, even before the internet. I can't even count the number of times I have had people in real life use the same tactic... bro, these tabs are fire, 200 mics, direct from the chemist. Anytime someone is saying something like that to you, they are usually either lying or they themselves got lied to and they have no idea what they're talking about.

Maybe not, but I don't as I 'operate' alone when it comes to these things.
Me too. I only mentioned it because I’m coming to the UK in a few months and in Australia I get almost all my acid in the mail from those two countries. Can’t get LSD sent from the UK for love or bitcoin..or Monero.

Me too. I only mentioned it because I’m coming to the UK in a few months and in Australia I get almost all my acid in the mail from those two countries. Can’t get LSD sent from the UK for love or bitcoin..or Monero.
I have seen on the online market site I use that one or two UK suppliers ship worldwide.

:)

thank you

i couldn't have said it better myself :bow:

:group hug:

:rockon:

The only time that I bought tabs rated a certain number of mics was the only time I ever bought acid online.

The tabs were rated 250ug and I ate two of them. Was it a half mg? I don't know. The trip was good but I didn't do anything just watched TV while my wife was sleeping. I tripped harder once I think on 2.5 tabs unknown strength but it's hard to compare because I wasn't trying to do anything or interacting with anyone.

The only time that I bought tabs rated a certain number of mics was the only time I ever bought acid online.

The tabs were rated 250ug and I ate . two of them. Was it a half mg? I don't know. The trip was good but I didn't do anything just watched TV while my wife was sleeping. I tripped harder once I think on 2.5 tabs unknown strength but it's hard to compare because I wasn't trying to do anything or interacting with anyone.
If the average good tab is around 100 ug then after a decent break 1 tab/100 ug would render me incapable of watching TV during the peak. Or maybe just disinterested. I usualky get a headache too from trying to focus on the moving image.

An actual 5oo ug without tolerance (5 average tabs) and I literally can’t find my way out of my bed and have trouble holding onto including myself.

If the average good tab is around 100 ug then after a decent break 1 tab/100 ug would render me incapable of watching TV during the peak. Or maybe just disinterested. I usualky get a headache too from trying to focus on the moving image.

An actual 5oo ug without tolerance (5 average tabs) and I literally can’t find my way out of my bed and have trouble holding onto including myself.
I love it when I'm tripping and I can't make it to the bathroom because the floor won't hold still. Or when I can make it if I take really long steps and am really careful about how to step on the floor, lol.