What song takes you back...

Bacon Ppper - Free , back in my old clubbin dayz. One of the remixes of course, i cant remember.

out of the blue! first days of rolling..dang..this song was great..its still ok now and then..
pulp victim- world 99...haha..
i can't believe hoe much mah taste changed..

Back in 92 Powerpill-Pacman those were the days !!!! So many others I love old school !!!
------------------
Does she take the ol sausage?

lol Liquid....
I still play Out of the Blue just to remind everyone about their roots..... I'm a firm believer that "Nostalgia" is a good ingredient in all of my mixes! It reminds people of the good ol' days..... and makes people a lot happier.....
I have all kinds of crazy OLD SKOOL accapellas that I always drop just to STIR up the crowd....
ACCAPELLAS:
-c'mon ride the train
-stand up
-lick it
-you came to party

we're not on the same wavelegnth is out of the blue reminds you of ur roots =]
------------------
" well oiled dark house ... mean , selfish grooves show off some emotion while motorised funk shakes a silver clad ass , and shivery melodies reach for the stars " -dom phillips global underground 019

Okay....misunderstood....Out of The Blue is definetly not my roots....but it's an older track that doesn't get played much any more.... Roots are more like
Lisette Melendez - Together Forever &
D'Zyre - Forever Amour
The two first tracks that I ever got to mix together perfectly....
That's roots
Oh yeah....and Information Society - Think!

freestyle head eh.. oh and you're from chicago 2.. tim spinnin schommer.. he still around?
------------------
" well oiled dark house ... mean , selfish grooves show off some emotion while motorised funk shakes a silver clad ass , and shivery melodies reach for the stars " -dom phillips global underground 019
[This message has been edited by trancekid (edited 06 April 2001).]

Yes he is.... and he still spins freestyle.... Oooh....not a freestyle head though..... bad bad bad bad..... It was just the only style that my buddy liked.... It still has the same whiny lyrics about "I LOVE YOU BABY....I MISS YOU BABY...."
T.K.A. is dead!
N-E remember....
Don't Stop the Rock - Freestyle
James Brown is Dead!

toytown sort of has good memorys (happy hardcore, those were the days) but my tastes have moved on since then, i really enjoyed that braveheart tune when it first came out but it was over played which sort of spoiled it, thinking about it every year there is one tune that reminds me of that year and some of the good times i had in it.

toytown sort of has good memorys (happy hardcore, those were the days) but my tastes have moved on since then, i really enjoyed that braveheart tune when it first came out but it was over played which sort of spoiled it, thinking about it every year there is one tune that reminds me of that year and some of the good times i had in it.

Brock-
John Kelley dropped that track last year at Ultra's 'Crasher tent and 95% of the crowd did the same thing. Me included. The sad part, is that I was sober........
it was a wicked mix, though
smile.gif

"dance, hard, feel the heat....rock your body to the native beat.... step by step....slowly by step...step by step....C'mon!"
Now..... that is the tune that takes me back to the days of the movie "Beatstreet" and "Breakin'"

i cant believe that somebody said erasure. that would be "little respect" for me too.but that song sounded damn good blowing up.