What Song fits your current mood Vs Ears of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Massive drum and bass, eh!? :) - the opening sounds very similar to 'When the Levy breaks' by Led Zep.

;)

Gooodbye cruel world, I'm leaving you today....
Just OD'd on insulin and took a good dose of hydrocodone, lyrica, clonazepam, and 3ml 1,4-butanediol. Gonna go die with Lucky. Not his lucky day. I'm tired of people ignoring the plight of the telepathic animals I have been telling everyone about and I have told everyone I am just going to go to sleep and not to bother me at all. Nobody has any idea I am doing this, acting completely normal.

The only way to save me is to save them and start doing it now. I will be dead in an hour or two and out of genocidal America. All the bands that could have done something who write about me can laugh their asses off with all of you and now maybe they will come together and do something.

Tryptamine, I have noticed that you have this suicidal behavior for long time. You don't know what's on the other side. There are no guarantees you'll make it either. As I usually say, trying this over and over again will eventually cause you irreversible problems and make you a disable person or even worse. This is a call for help or else you wouldn't have said anything. Why don't you try to discuss this in a proper thread and accept our help.

Death may be an immediate solution for now, but things change and you have no idea how much you can improve with some support, medical or group support as long as you want this. If you are unwilling to accept help there's no much we can do for you. I hope you realize this sooner rather than later in life. Whatever it is that is bothering you won't go away if you keep hurting yourself.

Last edited:
^coked out of their gourd.=D8:)sus:8):p
Anyhoo...
No street-cred with this one but a corny, song that I love. Rings true, for many of the times I've loved/love someone in my life. Very twee, very saccharine but there are times for that. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.