• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What RESEARCH CHEMICALS are the most similar to MDMA Nowadays ?

5-mapb is really special. Very similar. Not QUITE as rushy as a good MDMA/MDA mix pill, now that is true ecstasy in my opinion, but let's not get fancy here. 5-mapb has been described by someone, jesusgreen I think and he stated that 5-mapb is sorta between MDMA(ecstasy/molly) and MDEA(eve). Kinda lovey dovey dopey, heavily sedating at times, if you're looking to party, better bring some caffiene or even some adderall/meth. If you're looking to have a dopier high and just cuddle with someone all night, it's perfect.

4-FA is pretty similar, but different at the same time. It feels much more like a very clean amphetamine high with an empathogenic touch that lends itself very well to deep and enthusiastic conversation. There's no rush at all though and it doesn't lend itself to dancing all that well, music sounds good but dancing feels nowhere near as nice as it does on MDMA. In that regard it's not so much of a rave drug, although I would consider it a party drug (when the main goal is not to get lost in the music).

I recently took 4-fa with methylone a couple hours after droping the 4-fa. It felt so similar to MDMA, was better in some aspects even. Most horrid comedown though, wont be doing that combo again. 4-fa was great on its own though, obviously doesnt have that full force eye wiggling euphoria MDMA gives, but still feels great and gives a more clear headed high, it was super fun in a rave setting.

5-mapd doesnt even come close to mdma with the dopamine euphoria but the serotonin empathy is most dominate and always pretty intense ime. Its like it binds to the right receptors for empathy and letting all bounderies cease to exist as perfect as something could work. and do that. mdma is in the process of being prescription 5-mapb should follow or be inlcuded .

6 apdb is the best. much rushier and more psychedelic than any of the others. potent as hell by weight too.

Ive heard many great things from 6apdb,5apdb is also amazing, then 2ed 5eapb,3rd 4fa, the 5mapb , all those listed are very good empothgens deff on par or better then mdma itself, but "lones" are basically worthless chems, I don't even think of them in the same class as mdma, they also have major insomia issue's.

Usually all the jackwagons on here dident jump up high holding great glory too bkmdma, lmao the worst rc empothgen besides its counter part blone and 5meodipt ,Cathinones are the tweakers mdma, shitty high, usually nowadays impure , and with a 24 hour insomnia hellva half life? Garbage, but only my opinion.
I have heard bkmdea aka 5me is actully good tho......

If you take 500 mg of butylone ..you won't want mdma again..I can't find it anymore ..maybe you have better rc vendors..b1 it's speedier

BK-MDEA aka 5-ME is one of my favorite RCs. It feels much like Methylone. Speedy come up, but much less stimulation than Methylone, and I find it heavier in the empathy. Calm, comfortable. Not so stimmy, you're able to be comfortable just sitting there and talking.

5-MAPB I found very similar to MDMA but much more sedation. No stimulation present in my experience. Very heavy on the empathy.

Im trying to take a long break from mdma, so the last couple festivals ive gone too i've used 4-FA as a replacement, Boy does it do the job :) mind you it may not be as euphoric as MDMA, but it still will have you feeling great, i actually prefer it in many ways! For one it lasts much longer! it doesn't floor you, you have energy to dance for hoursss. And its much more clearheaded, much easier for me to talk to people and open up and really lets the empathogenic aspects shine. I seem to be in my own little lovey dovey confused world on MDMA lol which is good, but thats not the best when trying to party!

I think I read this recommendation from someone on BL (or maybe reddit) but... 4-FA + 5-MAPB combo. Both are legal in many countries

My friends and I all think this is the closest you can (legally) get to MDMA

for comparison, I have tried both versions of the borax formula (5-mapb + 2fma + 4-ho-met or 5-meo-mipt), 4-fa by itself, 5-mapb by itself, 5-meo-mipt (moxy), 2c-b

I think I read this recommendation from someone on BL (or maybe reddit) but... 4-FA + 5-MAPB combo. Both are legal in many countries

My friends and I all think this is the closest you can (legally) get to MDMA

for comparison, I have tried both versions of the borax formula (5-mapb + 2fma + 4-ho-met or 5-meo-mipt), 4-fa by itself, 5-mapb by itself, 5-meo-mipt (moxy), 2c-b

what were the doses on the borax formula?

.4-fa would be a bit redundant, yes? the 5-mapb releases all the serotonin you need, the stimulant is there to provide more dopamine/norepinephrine and make the ratios more like mdma. 2-fma would release ne and dopamine. The only thing that would be missing is the 5-HT1A agonism that the typ causes, yeah?

I suspect any stimulant that's a dopamine/norepinephrine releaser could be used instead of 2-fma. Ephedrine may or may not be the best idea because it's a reuptake inhibitor and may interfere (or potentiate?) with the small amount of dopamine/norepinephrine 5-mapb releases. Then again Ive seen a 5-mapb/ephedrine report the guy says ephedrine dopamine and ne/na release is just about the same release as mdma. Only way to know to see for oneself, right?

what were the doses on the borax formula?

.4-fa would be a bit redundant, yes? the 5-mapb releases all the serotonin you need, the stimulant is there to provide more dopamine/norepinephrine and make the ratios more like mdma. 2-fma would release ne and dopamine. The only thing that would be missing is the 5-HT1A agonism that the typ causes, yeah?

I suspect any stimulant that's a dopamine/norepinephrine releaser could be used instead of 2-fma. Ephedrine may or may not be the best idea because it's a reuptake inhibitor and may interfere (or potentiate?) with the small amount of dopamine/norepinephrine 5-mapb releases. Then again Ive seen a 5-mapb/ephedrine report the guy says ephedrine dopamine and ne/na release is just about the same release as mdma. Only way to know to see for oneself, right?

Found several reports of this combo in this forums "main 5-mapb" threads, and not sure if links are allowed but the reddit thread "4-FA + 5-MAPB I'm in fucking love" reinforced my desire to try said combo

Anyways, I tried the borax formula in the following doses

20mg 2-fma, 50mg 5-mapb, 4mg 5-meo-mipt (this is the recommendation in his reddit thread). extremely underwhelmed

40mg 2-fma, 80mg 5-mapb, 5mg 4-ho-met. better. pretty close to rolling but i doubt i would ever have confused it with mdma

40mg 2-fma, 100mg 5-mapb, 4mg 5-meo-mipt. similar to above but preferred the 4-ho-met tryptamine. again, would not confuse with mdma

100mg 4-fa, 100mg 5-mapb. closest to an mdma roll i have ever felt. given a 2-3month break, i personally would be hard pressed to tell it was not real mdma if someone gave me a capsule containing this combo and told me it was mdma

this is just a subjective opinion with no scientific backing. maybe i just like 4-fa as a stim better than 2-fma. maybe it has some magic synergy. maybe i just need to use more 5-mapb in other combos instead of mixing it with another SRA

Found several reports of this combo in this forums "main 5-mapb" threads, and not sure if links are allowed but the reddit thread "4-FA + 5-MAPB I'm in fucking love" reinforced my desire to try said combo

Anyways, I tried the borax formula in the following doses

20mg 2-fma, 50mg 5-mapb, 4mg 5-meo-mipt (this is the recommendation in his reddit thread). extremely underwhelmed

40mg 2-fma, 80mg 5-mapb, 5mg 4-ho-met. better. pretty close to rolling but i doubt i would ever have confused it with mdma

40mg 2-fma, 100mg 5-mapb, 4mg 5-meo-mipt. similar to above but preferred the 4-ho-met tryptamine. again, would not confuse with mdma

100mg 4-fa, 100mg 5-mapb. closest to an mdma roll i have ever felt. given a 2-3month break, i personally would be hard pressed to tell it was not real mdma if someone gave me a capsule containing this combo and told me it was mdma

this is just a subjective opinion with no scientific backing. maybe i just like 4-fa as a stim better than 2-fma. maybe it has some magic synergy. maybe i just need to use more 5-mapb in other combos instead of mixing it with another SRA

The guy posting this report if you scroll down and read everything abused the %^&* outta these substances so this report makes me skeptical. My second time doing mdma I went like 300-400 mgs and was in and out of conciousness for first hour or so, after that it could have been the best feel mdmamazing ive ever had, That said the after effects were terrible and from experience less is more meaning if the trade off between higher than moderate dosing and less sides, obviously I want no sides and yes it is very easily possible bc ive done it before.

many say the body load is a lot caused on 4-ho-met. Thats why many like 5-meo-mipt bc of not as many sides (body-load) then again anyones chemsitry is different so thats a valid point. My point is on paper the borax combo would put the mdma effects right up there with mdma with less sides in theory and in the real world everyone used the borax combo seems to agree

ive done 50 mgs 5-mapb and it was a bit underwhelming , still something there for sure a 4 on a scale of 1-10. It all depends on the batch, I tried a batch of 5-mapb at 107 mgs and the roll was overwhelming and I got really sickthe week after and threw that batch out so once a good batch is found -alls good it appears

Well the New Year is upon us and this is the time of year the vendors usually roll out there new concoctions. Anybody know any new MDMA analogs or MDMA ish new releases?

Well the New Year is upon us and this is the time of year the vendors usually roll out there new concoctions. Anybody know any new MDMA analogs or MDMA ish new releases?

Might want to stick with the older more known ones. The newer RC's labs are pushing out can mess you up pretty bad.

Or they are nothing like MDMA but have some effects. I really love 5-MAPB, but I have my stash tucked away for special occaisions now. I still have a stash of 25I NBOMe that I love as well but again, save that for the summer it is more psychedelic, and I need to be able to explore outside, and it definitely shows some vascoconstriction.

I just got some Di-Butylone from a vendor who ran out of 6-MAPB that I had ordered. He said it was close, but........ it really is just a clean speed with very little in the way of side effects at 100 to 200 mg. If anything you just kinda plateau on this stuff like a mix of coke and speed. Honestly this stuff is kinda like a super powered GNC supplement, gives me energy and focus. Took some and went for a work out...... was oddly social but had one of those strange moments where the words coming out of my mouth seemed all sped up and I didn't breathe right or something when talking....... giddy in a way I suppose.

I really enjoy 6-MAPB. It's kind of 5-MAPBs opposite, more speedy but less lovey dovey. Minor visual effects at high dose. Too bad it's so rare now. Both combined would probably be epic

a lot of speculation at first about 6-mapb was that it would be more similar to mdma, such seems to be not the case

from the reports ive seen from 6-mapb it looks basically like speed with not much serotonin release. a mix of of 5mapb and 6 might be better and closer -i just dont know