• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What RESEARCH CHEMICALS are the most similar to MDMA Nowadays ?

proxopata

Bluelighter
Hi Folks,

I have never done any MDMA-like RC's apart from mepehdrone (3 times only though, does not really matter) because I had very limited access and eventually was able to get hold of MDMA no problem so I quit researching RC's.

Now that it is 2013, I bet a couple of worthy MDMA-like RC's appeared in the mean time.

So what RC's are there now which are similar in effects to MDMA ? The aspects such as similar body/mind high, duration (more or less) and redosing potential.

Just give me your favourite MDMA-like RC's .

thanks in advance

5-MAPB is so close I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a blindtest.

This thread might be against the forum rules, as it's close to a "What-should-I-take" thread

nah, I'm not planning to take anything, I'm not an MDMA person anymore, I just wanted to check how things have developed since say 2007. What about other APB's family? are they good?

methylone / bk - MDMA - although it couldnt hold a candle to the mdma high.

never tried 5/6-apb and im not even interested

legalise mdma!!!

I've heard that some of the 2Cx drugs are meant to feel similar to MDMA. Never tried them though.

6apb i had was shit

If mdma is a blowjob
6apb is prisen rape

Based on how pleasent they are

Methylone is about exactly like MDMA. It's more redose-able, you can snort little bumps and easily keep a high going longer than MDMA, it feels the same as MDMA, and the comedown isn't nearly as bad. I've done methylone weekly with no effects, ever. MDMA done once after a 2 month break from anything gave me a bitch of a comedown.

Yes, in my opinion, 5 -MAPB is better than the APBs, much more MDMA alike and less hangover.

Cyberius do you know what Methylone runs off? as in I'm guessing serotonin? or is it too new and not enough research has been done into it? any personal experiences please let me know I'm actually interested on that one.

methylone is nearly similar to MDMA in it's action, although it has 1/3 the serotonin release as MDMA. That's why the pleasurable effects are lessened, but the side effects are just as strong.

methylone is nearly similar to MDMA in it's action, although it has 1/3 the serotonin release as MDMA. That's why the pleasurable effects are lessened, but the side effects are just as strong.

YMMV, I personally get no side effects, even after one time I binged (Don't do that)

Ah great thanks heaps Folley, so the people consume 3x+ more and wonder why they get the side effects?

Sounds a bit too much trouble for ones time but idk I haven't consumed it

YMMV, I personally get no side effects, even after one time I binged (Don't do that)

I kind of doubt that.. you get no stimulation? Jaw grinding? Muscle clenching? Those would all be effects largely brought out by DA/NE action, and since methylone has a higher affinity for those receptors when dosed at an equal potency to MDMA it only makes sense to me that it's peripheral side effects would be greater than MDMA's.

but yes, your mileage may vary and I can't speak on behalf of your experiences.

I don't think any drug mimics MDMA as well as MDMA. Some options are in the ballpark, like the x-APB drugs.

Folley said:
I kind of doubt that.. you get no stimulation? Jaw grinding? Muscle clenching? Those would all be effects largely brought out by DA/NE action, and since methylone has a higher affinity for those receptors when dosed at an equal potency to MDMA it only makes sense to me that it's peripheral side effects would be greater than MDMA's.

I find MDMA pushier than M1, and it induces more jaw-grinding and muscle tension for me. Though M1 is more selective for DA release over 5ht release than MDMA, both compounds release a lot of NE. I also hypothesize that 5ht release itself has a lot to do with 'gurning'. Now, unlike MDMA, the first-order metabolite of M1 is methylenedioxy-ephedrine, which is quite adrenergic (as one would imagine), explaining the increased incidents of unpleasant stimulation at the tail of the experience.
So, I dunno. There are a zillion different entactogens. Why not search this site?

ebola

I didn't know methylone was metabolized into a ephedrine analogue, but that makes sense thinking of the effects.. it has an MDMA like comeup, then quick plateau till it hits the comedown where it seems to act much like a classic stimulant.

but yes, your mileage may vary and I can't speak on behalf of your experiences.

I don't get any unpleasant side effects, forgot to include that.

i know a dude that dropped 4 x 300mg caps yeh 1.2 grams in one go. this was at a festival he lasted about an hour then spewed his cunt up and walked home in the horrors before the sun even set

The dude you know, is a huge reason drugs a illegal, im surprised he's alive still that's a crazy overdose