• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What RESEARCH CHEMICALS are the most similar to MDMA Nowadays ?

None of the UK rcs are anything like mdma whatsoever atm

A guy on reddit said that Phenethylamine produces "extraordinary euphoria, incredible amplification of the senses, and an amazing high that feels so natural and grounded." I've never tried it, but I'm certainly interested now. He says you need to take at least 3000mg to feel the effects (and must not be on medications), so it sounds a bit risky. For that reason, I don't suggest doing it, but if you do try it, I'd be curious to hear how it went.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/3ysri7/phenethylamine_the_greatest_substance_that_sasha/

5-mapb is the only chemilar similar to mdma that I have ever had access too, and it is very expensive so I don't buy it very often, but for special occasions. If I had it all the time I would probably want to do it too often anyway. Definiitely ordering more next week :)

5-mapb is the only chemilar similar to mdma that I have ever had access too, and it is very expensive so I don't buy it very often, but for special occasions. If I had it all the time I would probably want to do it too often anyway. Definiitely ordering more next week :)

I've tried 5-MAPB. It's nice, I was just surprised at how sedating it can be. I've heard 4-FA and 6-APB are pretty decent chemicals, but never bothered to buy either. I'm sure neither would pass for MDMA, but some people prefer them over it.

5-MAPB to me was never sedating, just not as pushy as real MDMA, kinda like I was floating instead of rolling. Streatching, moving around, walking around feels awesome, sex was also increadible, until the very end when the climax was some how less intense then I expected.

But sedation..... no at a high dose (anything above 100 mg) that shit has me looking like oldschool Hawkings E tarded T rex arm contractions, I get mad pleasurable eye wiggles, twitches that leave me in stiches LOL. at inbetween 60 to 80 mgs I feel great, like a single half moon hit would feel like years ago. Clearly..... on a drug, but not out of control.

25I NBOMe for me ( yes I know it is very dangerous chemical) was far more euphoric and had a SERIOUS sexual / sensual push, yeah I had visuals but everything was ultra high definition style hallucinogen. Now.... it should be noted that I never took any more then 1 mg AND I had a connection for the powder, never the blotters, uneven laying can fuck a persons whole world up!!!! The titration up on 25I is very hard to gauge because of course its connection to 2 CI. I took the guess work out of my supply by solving the weighed powder in good Vodka..... Kept on Ice of course

I think in both cases I simply got lucky because the chemicals were as advertised.

Di-Butylone is an odd one, clearly chemically active, based on early trials, some say you have to push the dose pretty to feel the MDMA like effects, but pushing a dose to 500 mg seems dangerous to me.

A friend insists that 400 to 500 mg is not that much....... when compared to say a daily supplement.

5-MAPB to me was never sedating, just not as pushy as real MDMA, kinda like I was floating instead of rolling. Streatching, moving around, walking around feels awesome, sex was also increadible, until the very end when the climax was some how less intense then I expected.

But sedation..... no at a high dose (anything above 100 mg) that shit has me looking like oldschool Hawkings E tarded T rex arm contractions, I get mad pleasurable eye wiggles, twitches that leave me in stiches LOL. at inbetween 60 to 80 mgs I feel great, like a single half moon hit would feel like years ago. Clearly..... on a drug, but not out of control.

25I NBOMe for me ( yes I know it is very dangerous chemical) was far more euphoric and had a SERIOUS sexual / sensual push, yeah I had visuals but everything was ultra high definition style hallucinogen. Now.... it should be noted that I never took any more then 1 mg AND I had a connection for the powder, never the blotters, uneven laying can fuck a persons whole world up!!!! The titration up on 25I is very hard to gauge because of course its connection to 2 CI. I took the guess work out of my supply by solving the weighed powder in good Vodka..... Kept on Ice of course

I think in both cases I simply got lucky because the chemicals were as advertised.

Di-Butylone is an odd one, clearly chemically active, based on early trials, some say you have to push the dose pretty to feel the MDMA like effects, but pushing a dose to 500 mg seems dangerous to me.

A friend insists that 400 to 500 mg is not that much....... when compared to say a daily supplement.

The first time I purchased 5-MAPB it wasn't the best quality as admitted by the vendor, so that could have something to do with it. I felt very lazy, and was more than content to listen to music in my bed enjoying the MS Escher style CEVs. Snorting it felt like death. I should be getting a half g of guaranteed fire quality stuff in the very near future, so I'll give it another try. You seriously fucked me up with that T-rex thing man, I can picture it now. I just look special ED when I take too much, with my head thrown back getting my drool on, almost look like I'm nutting my pants. Exhibit A:https://i.warosu.org/data/ck/img/0038/41/1346356704647.jpg

Never had the balls or means to try NBOMe. I've heard the NBOHs are safer and worthwhile. I've tried B, which was personally disappointing, but I've read can have DMT-esque visuals, and on par with good acid. When I took it the visuals and headspace were beautiful, very euphoric and serene, but when I thought I'd start actually tripping hard it just puttered out. I think it doesn't have the same bioavailability the NBOMEs do, but the vendor dosed the tabs without knowing that. I can't bitch for how cheap I got em, I spend as much in the vending machine at work everyday.

I really want to try more of the 2C-Xs. 2C-E is my favorite drug so far. 20mg gave me the most fulfilling trip of my life, and the visuals were so crisp and colorful. I remember sitting there thinking about all the people I've met in my life, and how I've benefited from them. It made me super thankful, not gonna lie I almost started bawling. If it gave the same body high as MDMA it would be perfect. Snorted doesn't last nearly as long or make me trip nearly as hard, but it's still fun.

Eating a half gram of material does seem a bit off. Do you think Ethylone would be any decent?

Last edited:
On one hand I think all the methylone derivative are just trying to bite off what was already there. I have never had much interest in Butylone, ethylone, or methylone in all honesty, the Di-Butylone was sent by mistake when the vendor ran out of the 6-MAPB I had ordered and they have not re-upped

I place great trust in Solopsis opinions (mod over in the psychedelic forum) and he wasn't impressed with Di-Butylone, not that it was bad or dangerous it just didn't hold enough interest.

I continue to search for the next best thing as do we all some things just sound dangerous to me, my curiosity was peaked with 25I-NBOMe way before legislation was dropped on it. So of course I did my ground work, and found a source that was well reviewed. A friend of mine at work actually turned me on to 5-MAPB...... LOL the way he approached me about made me laugh, because I actually knew what it was.

I continue to search for 6-MAPB as I would be delighted to try it, but alas...... the Vendor has not restocked just yet.

New to RC love coke,mdma,benzos can anyone recommend whats out at the min

HAY GUYS BEEN TAKEN DRUGS FOR YARS BUT IV HAD SOME TIME OFF AND READY TO RETERN SO I RETERN TO A WHOLE NEW SCENE WE HAVE SOMTHING CALLED RC DRUGS NOW I LOVE COKE I LOVE MDMA AND I LOVE BENZOZ SO I WAS WONDERING IF U VETRENS COULD HELP THIS NEBEE SO BASED ON TE DRUGS I AVE TOLD U I LOVE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE BEST RCS ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW ONE THING FOR SOME RESON I HATE WEED I ALWAYS HAVE I CANT STAND THE WAY IT MAKES ME FEEL SO THAT ASIDE I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT U GUYS HAVE IN MIND FOR ME 8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o IF I CAN MAKE THESE FACES ALL IS HAPPY