• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What religion most reflects your views: Belief-O-Matic Quiz with poll (updated)

Choose your favourite belief or religion

• Agnosticism

Votes: 114 17.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 124 18.5%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 129 19.3%
  • Christianity

Votes: 74 11.1%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Islam

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Judaism

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Pagan & Earth-Based

Votes: 52 7.8%
  • Taoism

Votes: 47 7.0%
  • Other belief

Votes: 89 13.3%

• Total voters
The big sick joke of and not so secret secret is that YOU ARE the omnipotent being who, 4 and a half billion years ago, breathed in , in a mighty huff, and exhaled........ BOOM!!!! the big bang, the beginning of the universe, the beginning of the nightmare, the beginning of pain and seperation, and ultimate case of cosmic amnesia..................So let's wake the fuck up and realize what we've always already been--- all along!=D =D =D

dbailey11 said:
The big sick joke of and not so secret secret is that YOU ARE the omnipotent being who, 4 and a half billion years ago, breathed in , in a mighty huff, and exhaled........ BOOM!!!! the big bang, the beginning of the universe, the beginning of the nightmare, the beginning of pain and seperation, and ultimate case of cosmic amnesia..................So let's wake the fuck up and realize what we've always already been--- all along!=D =D =D

That sounds like a bit of an ego trip and alot of bullshit.

dbailey11 said:

Bravo, that was extremely well said!! It's a shame that other people haven't reached the consciousness level needed to realise the reality of your statement.

An 18th century apologist, Pinkus Goodblatt, once said: "Man without God is nothing more than a ridiculous sideshow on a grain of sand on an infinite beach." Pinkus old son, as an atheist, I couldn't agree more :)

hope i'm not the first to say it proudly

Pastafarian

I'm a proud member of the Holy Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

my favorite religion quote:

“If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion.” - L. Ron Hubbard

I'm agnostic. I still question myself if god exists or not. I'm not a strong believer or chirstianity or any other religion, but I do believe there is a god.... or is there?

i chose agnosticism because i have complicated beliefs and don't completely believe in anything nor do i really care to find out I just don't think it's important.

Choose your favourite belief or religion!

That is equivalent to asking "choose your favorite 'virus'".

I would think that lack of the 'belief virus' infection would be preferable (if we actually had any 'choice' in the matter) from many perspective (but not the virus's, of course! *__-

Here's a link should you wish to get a glimpse of the viral aspects of 'belief'.

Bye the way, I am quite 'happy' with absolutely no sign of infection.
Instead of 'believing', I 'think'.
(Not that there are any 'choices' that can be made, anyway..)

Last edited:
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"
-John Lennon

Thats how I feel

^ Excellent! The thing I send by 6t2430t8r3j-9w90edxld28j system is real if you believe it! Just as real or even more real than 77804y74-059.

Reality ? Who owns it ?

Maitereya said:
i believe in... me. :)

You win a prize for best post !!! Congratulations! *unofficially of course* ;)

I guess I'm agnostic but strongly swinging towards atheism .

I realise you can't prove either way that a god exists/doesn't exist but I find it highly unlikely that one does. I believe everything that has happened was just chance and theres no good reason for anything. It just is.

Im way to smart to say there's no God. I know a whole lot better than that...