• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

• 5%

Votes: 66 14.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • 20%

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • 30%

Votes: 41 9.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • 60%

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • 70%

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 80%

Votes: 37 8.3%
  • 90%

Votes: 27 6.0%
  • 100% I'm the junkie extraodinaire

Votes: 40 8.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
at times its been 100% (or like dtugg says, 200% with cash advances and false deposits,etc)

but i remember in treatment we did an exercise to estimate how much $ we've spent on drugs in our "career"...and since 2001 i've spent like $50k...which is fucking gross for a 23yr old

Ive spent thousands of dollars and yes I regret not saving it.

Now I spend $11 for 60 1mg clonazopam and like 150 for 30 8mg suboxones.

So I spent way to much money on weed and various other things I used recreationaly. Thank god at least I can get free bud half the time.

I'm 19 years old and started in the begining of 10th grade I believe.

80%
I live with the dad, he pays for living. so until i move out.

spacefacethebase said:
I'm a college student and I am entirely supported by my parents. I'd say about 60-70% of my allowance goes to drugs. Problem is, I don't keep track of how much cash my mom gives me, but she does.

So, last month I had to figure out how to explain how I spent over 500 dollars with nothing to show for it, oops

yea, i paranoid my dad will check tha bank and wonder where all my $$ went

uhm 0%? and I have no income
I suppose when I used to spend money on drugs, it was my parents income

I checked 100%, because I'm a student, working two days a week and the only things I really have to pay for are my cigarettes and my dope. Of course I occasionally(rarely) spend 10-15$ on something else, but my income is so low that after the cigarettes, the weed and the speed, there's not much left to spend.

diche said:
80%
yea, i paranoid my dad will check tha bank and wonder where all my $$ went

When I was in college, I ran out of money so I asked my dad for some. He said no problem but he needed to see my bank account history (I guess he was suspicious). Problem was, I had way too many cash withdrawals. The only explanation was that I was buying drugs with the money because Visa is accepted everywhere except for drug dealers. So I copied my account transaction history, edited it to make it seem like I spent the money legitimately, and emailed him that. He bought it and sent me $1000 pretty much all of which went to drugs.

i spend a good 30% on drugs every week i reckon.. half an ounce of weed and pills/base/acid/k or whatever for wherever i'm goin on the weekend. but i oh so love it..

I've been taking money out of the bank everytime i want to pick up some dope, usually every other 3 days. Since I quit my shitty restaurant job 2 months ago I had around 5k in the bank, now I'm down to around 3k. I'm hoping to apply for a job once summer starts and all my finals are done.

How much money spent on drugs?

To much!

I often have wondered if I could have all the money I've spent on drugs or all the dope I've done back again delivered too me which would I take? Tough one? I know for a fact the money is huge over the years. But then again having all that great dope to do over again? Wow what a dream.

I said 20% but i think it's more 15* max. Because all the benzos and painmeds are from the doctor and in the pharmacie i pay almost nothning i pay like 7 euro for 10 patches fentanyl 50UG as an example :). And sometimes like 3 or 4 times a month i will buy an rc or some heroin always 4gr if i buy at ??euro/gram (very cheap) decent quality because i get it from someone very close that sells it in large quantity's.

Last edited: