• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What % of the world is dateable / fuckable?

Stupid questions turn me off, so… 8 billion minus 1!

Nah but seriously (can a question that contains the word « fuckable » be considered serious? Wait, I just wrote one!), fuckability is in the eyes of the befucker. For someone like me, the outer appearance of the flesh bag is less important than the gray worm bowl up top, so my fuckability meter reads low in a crowd of people.

Another thing to analyze is the definition of fuck. What does it mean to fuck? Does it involve a penis in a vagina? Then lesbians and sodomists in general don’t fuck. What about energy sex with no touching whatsoever? Or phone sex? Also is it consensual? The word fuckable seems to ignore whether the person wants to fuck you back (spoiler: if you use the word fuckable to categorize people, they probably don’t). Lots of mysterious holes in the question, ones I certainly wouldn’t dare prod with a ten foot dick… er… stick, I mean.
Excellent points.

Did you know there are a bunch of people who identify as "sides" who have no interest in fucking? They simply enjoy oral, so they are not classified as a top or a bottom.

@arrall

You're no longer dateable or fuckable.

In terms of what fuckable means:

me in the OP said:
*Fuckable doesn't mean penetration necessarily.

It means any sexual activity.

My fuckable is near 100%
My dateable is closer to 0%

I don't think I could date a woman that regularly wears make-up. That rules out most women. I also only really like weirdos... and I can't imagine myself dating a man. It's very rare that I encounter someone dateable.

Last edited:
If we're going to use shallow statistics, people's fuckable scores are relative to who wants to fuck them.

10% of men and women are desired by almost everybody, based on physical attributes alone. These people are 10/10 and considered almost universally attractive. These people can have sex whenever they want and often have multiple sex partners on the go. I base this 10% on research I've read among male and female cohorts.

On the opposite end, you have 10% of people whom nobody wants to fuck.

Then you must account for the differences between males and females. Females control reproduction in humans. Most women, even bottom of the ladder women, could get fucked if they wanted to, as long as they are willing to settle for a less than ideal man. The reason is that there is always a male out there willing to fuck a female. Conversely, there are males out there who will never have sex, ever, because not all males can find a female who will fuck them.

So, between the bottom and top 10% of females, most females are "fuckable" to some male. Conversely, between the top and bottom 10% of males, there will still be cohorts of men who will not be able to get fucked. In other words, males have to compete more than females for sex, in terms of evolutionary biology.

This is all based on heterosexual studies I've read over the years. The studies on gay people work out differently.

The hetero data is based on reproductive success though, i.e. who could reproduce IF they wanted to. The casual sex world might skew that a bit... i.e. what the data would be for people who want to fuck but NOT have children. My assumption is that it would look similar.

@arrall

You're no longer dateable or fuckable.
sexy yo momma GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

For me, 100% of bisexual men and women are fuckable, 0% of lesbian woman, 100% of gay men (potentially, dependent on whether they'd be willing to explore that) and 0% of straight men (despite many of them wanting to, oh so many).

**Unless on speaking to them their personality is so atrocious it causes me to not want to fuck them even if they paid me, which considering what I do actually means a lot.

So of the groups I deem fuckable, if they pay what I charge they're fuckable.

Even if, like my last customer, he was too fat and his dick (which he vastly overestimated the size of, embarassingly) was too small to make sexy time, so I got paid a bunch of money for a hand job.

Still technically fuckable, but not someone I'd pick when doing it in my spare time. A paying customer is a paying customer.

someone I'd pick when doing it in my spare time
I think that the question was more directed towards that. But it is very interesting to hear from a sex worker here, as always.

What are your %s for people you’d hook up with by choice?
I assume pretty low given the whole ‘mostly asexual’ thing.

I think that the question was more directed towards that. But it is very interesting to hear from a sex worker here, as always.

I tried to answer your question hhhhhg but I am on much fentanyl post surgery so I'll have to do it another time. .

By choice, considering being asexual means that generally my sex drive is low, I have to run into someone I find very attractive looks or personality wise to want to fuck them.

Like, while using Grindr people pop up by vicinity, and if someone is outside of a 2km window to me sorry but I ain't driving. And because they're gay, they probably ain't either. I could, but I tend to not bother driving more than 2-3km to bang someone.

So by the very nature of asexuality, less % than most people but also, by the nature of asexuality because you never really know what an asexual person will find attractive more % than most?

Hard to explain.

i have to adend my answer to exclude minors as this did not come to mind when posting.
but the rest of the population is fair game if active and consensual.

1/7ish billion

The simplicity of marriage does have advantages.

So, do you think Ronald McDonald is a dom or a sub? i tried to post this as a thread, but i think it got removed

There is someone for everyone I guess. Some way somehow.

This is the most diplomatic response possible.

My initial reaction was "well, doesn't that depend on how dateable/fuckable *you* are? Beggars can't be choosers!!"

I remember that Seinfeld episode though AND I remember agreeing with Jerry haha.

Everyone on that show is bangable except for the tall skinny guy. I don't really like my own type.