• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What % of the world is dateable / fuckable?

December Flower said:
That's what you use your precious brain to think about? Well that is your choice, but searching for a definite answer on a subjective manner isnt going to lead you anywhere. You're asking for it like there should be some answer backed by empirical data.

You could just as well try picking up fire with your hands. Time well spent

It's subjective.

Uh, I didn't ask for an objective answer. It's obviously subjective. I'm curious about people's opinions. It's just a casual question. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it. It just popped into my head.

Reactions: CFC
That's what you use your precious brain to think about? Well that is your choice, but searching for a definite answer on a subjective manner isnt going to lead you anywhere. You're asking for it like there should be some answer backed by empirical data.

You could just as well try picking up fire with your hands. Time well spent

It's subjective.
You must be a blast at parties 🤷😏

In a Seinfeld episode, Jerry says only 5% of women are good looking. He's not including older women. He means 5% of women within his age range. As a bisexual teenager, I thought this was outrageous. Jerry is better looking than Garry Shandling, but he's not in the top 5%. I really struggle to see how anyone wants to date Jerry.

Anyway:

What % of people are *fuckable based on looks alone?
(sub question: all adults of both genders including old people)

*Fuckable doesn't mean penetration necessarily.

What % of people in the world are dateable?

65 % fuckable

35% dateable

Uh, I didn't ask for an objective answer. It's obviously subjective. I'm curious about people's opinions. It's just a casual question. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it. It just popped into my head.
Oh, you asked for

What % of people are *fuckable based on looks alone?

And

What % of people in the world are dateable?

Those are very defined questions and they seem to be asking for a definite answer, since there is no mention of opinion.

Im sure there's some NT voodoo explaining why such questions may be discussed in such a manner but i read it as if you are looking for a definitive answer. Care for people who read carefully

Same thing goes with overweight women or older women

Some of this is demonstrably true - for example in cultures in sub-Saharan Africa where fat women have been idolized and idealized as physically perfect by men for centuries, but where the influx of (mostly Western) outside cultures have started to shift perceptions of sexual desirability towards a skinnier, less curvy/feminine figure.

@December Flower

My daughter asked me what Marvel character is the best the other day and I told her not to be a stupid cunt then I lectured her for 90 minutes about the meaning of subjectivity and the importance of good grammar...

Next time she better ask what I think is the best marvel character, or I'll rip her dollies head off.
That's how they learn.

Me as a kid i had to listen to Struwwelpeter to know to cut my nails or they will grow so long that they'll pierce through my skull, or that i cant suck my thumb or mommy will cut it off, yknow kids stuff.

Values.

depends what you mean. The ideology and religion of this age is Luciferianism (humanism at the outset, satanic spiritualism within). It has been decided that sexual promiscuity is good and that lifelong commitment in a religious context is old fashioned (and therefore bad). As Luciferians control most of the world i would expect to see polygamy and collective child rearing pushed more aggressively in the future. The same with gender, their religion dictates that humanity is to evolve into an androgenic condition. Therefore all epigenetic programming in media is designed to fulfill this doctrine. If dating and sex is all you want then this is good time. Likewise if you dont want much in the way of interpersonal responsibility, the system accommodates that. If however you want to devote yourself to one person, and you seek a faithful union with a view towards a stable family - then you will have more difficultly.

Stupid questions turn me off, so… 8 billion minus 1!

Nah but seriously (can a question that contains the word « fuckable » be considered serious? Wait, I just wrote one!), fuckability is in the eyes of the befucker. For someone like me, the outer appearance of the flesh bag is less important than the gray worm bowl up top, so my fuckability meter reads low in a crowd of people.

Another thing to analyze is the definition of fuck. What does it mean to fuck? Does it involve a penis in a vagina? Then lesbians and sodomists in general don’t fuck. What about energy sex with no touching whatsoever? Or phone sex? Also is it consensual? The word fuckable seems to ignore whether the person wants to fuck you back (spoiler: if you use the word fuckable to categorize people, they probably don’t). Lots of mysterious holes in the question, ones I certainly wouldn’t dare prod with a ten foot dick… er… stick, I mean.