• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What makes a good drug dealer

What makes a dealer GOOD! (Talk about your experiences)

Tell me anything about past experiences you've had with good / bad dealers;

Maybe talk about how good the product was, packaging, communication, if they were ON TIME, just overall your experiences so far in life with dealers.

If you could, list what drug(s) they sold, and rate them out of 10. (10 Being the best, 1 Being the worst.)

FEEL FREE TO SAY ANYTHING! But please, no names!

When they are always at a set destination, never move from it and are always available at anytime.

Thats just my dream dealer...i know there are dealers like that but unfortunatley ive never encountered one. Sad face.

The best dealers I've had were the ones who always text back and will take suggestions. I've only had a few honest dealers. If their product was not up to grade of what the previous one was, they would tell me before hand. Some would go as far as to drive to me in the middle of the night.

To add to OP's post- Please do not list prices either.

Consistent Product, consistent pricing, and consistent timing. Consistency is the key to being a good dealer imo.

Tell me anything about past experiences you've had with good / bad dealers;

Maybe talk about how good the product was, packaging, communication, if they were ON TIME, just overall your experiences so far in life with dealers.

If you could, list what drug(s) they sold, and rate them out of 10. (10 Being the best, 1 Being the worst.)

FEEL FREE TO SAY ANYTHING! But please, no names!

I merged this in with an older thread. It had been about 3 things that makes a good dealer, but I edited the title to make it more general.

my favorite dealer i 'deal' with on a regular basis is the fucking man. he works at a gas station right by my apartment, on top of living only like 5 minutes in a car from my place. i usually pick up from him when he's working and we just go in the back real quick. very straight and easy.

I went and got a hit of L today while I was rolling and after my guy meet me, chill as always on his back porch, then I ask if he has a menthol and he drives me to the smoke shop and buys a pack of Kool menthols just to give me one, then he gives me a ride home

THAT is a good drug dealer

In my opinion, the best dealers are the ones that deliver. OR (haven't come across this yet) a dealer with a carrier pigeon! Think about the possibilities - no one has to leave there house! Front door service, any time, day or night.

I was negotiating the price for a bundle with a connect the other day, and she let me sample one of her bags first before I bought the bundle. I thought that was cool as hell.

doctors are pretty reliable in my experience. with their office hours, connections to pure pharmaceuticals professionally packaged and not to mention the reasonable prices, they've never let me down like some ass clown who gets rid of a few balls a week.

The best drug dealers are ones who know what a watch is and actually know how to be on time. Also ones who are consistent and always get back to you... They also always meet you in the original place as suggested and don't keep changing it. Another big thing is they don't try to get high with you off the drugs you just brought!

doctors are pretty reliable in my experience. With their office hours, connections to pure pharmaceuticals professionally packaged and not to mention the reasonable prices, they've never let me down like some ass clown who gets rid of a few balls a week.

lol! +1

^=D

The best drug dealers are ones who know what a watch is and actually know how to be on time. Also ones who are consistent and always get back to you... They also always meet you in the original place as suggested and don't keep changing it. Another big thing is they don't try to get high with you off the drugs you just brought!

sounds like a doctor to me.

I was a user for years before I dealt. I thought since I knew what pissed users off the most that I would be an awesome dealer. Problem is the average users is even more difficult to deal with, and it's the same complaints as with dealers for the most part.
I can't tell you how often I would tell someone 15 minutes, and they would take forever or still need to make their money.
Same thing on being shorted. $15 is not $20 in the same way that .15g is not .20g people. Believe me, I have sympathy cause youre sick, but im not gonna short my boss because of it and get my ass kicked for you.
Also If I say I'll call as soon as it comes in, that doesnt mean txt me every 5 minutes. I literally went thru thousands of txts a week.

I realize not all dealers were as busy as I was, but try to think from their perspective sometimes. Trying to serve lots of people at once and/or being on call all the time is not easy. I literally put in about 80-90 hours a week driving around.

1. Absolutely needs to be low key and inconspicuous.
2. Needs to be on time-- when they say meet them at 9:00, be no more late than by 5 minutes.
3. Must be a supplier and not a user or they tend to pinch the product or sell it at an inflated price to support their own habit.

1. Quality supply backed with fair prices

2. Somewhat personal relationships with the buyers... if the dealer notices a dependence problem in the buyer... the dealer should refrain from selling to the buyer as a means of help. Watching someone throw away their life with stupid decisions, and taking all their money as they do it is no good. Drug dealers who are alright with shit like that sketch me out. There's a time when you need to stop trying to take advantage of the weak.

3. Someone who doesn't run around trying to sell to everyone they see / someone who is not trying to push more and more and bigger supplies of drugs on to you. This sorta things gets dealers into trouble... They get too big and get into too much trouble dealing shit to the wrong people. Greed sucks.

I suppose I prefer drug tradesmen... People who just have fairly good connections, and jump on chances to buy bulk chems... then they trade them around for money or other drugs simply because they have them and because they were good investments... The people pushing shit non-stop too hustle more and more money can get so twisted sometimes... I've seen it happen to people before... and it sucks. I've met a lot of cool people trying to make business for themselves though. Its like anything I suppose. Their a reputable businesses... and then their are businesses that try to cheat or take advantage of their customer.

2. Somewhat personal relationships with the buyers... if the dealer notices a dependence problem in the buyer... the dealer should refrain from selling to the buyer as a means of help. Watching someone throw away their life with stupid decisions, and taking all their money as they do it is no good. Drug dealers who are alright with shit like that sketch me out. There's a time when you need to stop trying to take advantage of the weak.
Doesn't work. I've tried many times. One of several things happens.
First, they take their money elsewhere and might end up getting ripped off or cop in a dangerous spot. Then, if they actually were your friend, they usually end up being mad at you cause you left them sick. I found it's just easier to sell to them that way you know they have a safe place to cop and theyre not gonna get something beat, or even something way too hot that'll kill em.
It's actually quite insulting to say you know whats better for a person in a situation like that, especially if you're using/selling at the same time. Trust me, simply telling someone they need to stop and refusing to sell to them will not make them stop.